• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading All Starters and Adamant Elekid With IceP/CrossC/FireP for Any Legend

what do you want for A jirachi

immune

Pokemon Trainer
Hey man I need a Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur so I'll give you a Rayquaza Nature = Brave lvl 72, Kyogre nature = Lax or Serious and Groundon nature = Hardy LVL 71? Also if you don't have these three, would you happen to have Deoxys or Mewtwo etc?
<3

Last edited:

Plague

Everybody Dies
Hey man I need a Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur so I'll give you a Rayquaza Nature = Brave lvl 72, Kyogre nature = Lax or Serious and Groundon LVL 71?
<3
Sure thing man, let me just breed them since they are running out kind of fast.

Hope you're not in a hurry cause I will take like 20 minutes, since the Parents "Don't Like" my Ditto, and thus, take longer to breed. =/

immune

Pokemon Trainer
No Problems man, I'm happy to wait. The only thing I don't want happening is this forum getting busy so here is my friend code: 2191 4703 7205
Ah thats fine, but would you be willing to trade it for anything since it's hacked? I would give you a Latios for it
although I've ran out for today :(

Last edited:

Plague

Everybody Dies
No Problems man, I'm happy to wait. The only thing I don't want happening is this forum getting busy so here is my friend code: 2191 4703 7205
Also would you happen to have a Mewtwo any where?
Just the one I use, and unless you can clone, I can't trade it just yet.

Anything else you may want?

Plague

Everybody Dies
Ah thats fine, but would you be willing to trade it for anything since it's hacked? I would give you a Latios for it
although I've ran out for today :(
I want a Legend thats Modest for it. If not, then Adamant.

immune

Pokemon Trainer
Ah nothing really In mind, I mean I was looking for a Jirachi or Celebi but I don't have anything to trade for it until tomorrow so I think thats it. Btw I registered you as a friend XD

immune

Pokemon Trainer
I want a Legend thats Modest for it. If not, then Adamant.

Alright for now I'll just stick with Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur. Tomorrow
I will be able to trade some others since I'll have some stock to trade.

Plague

Everybody Dies
Ah nothing really In mind, I mean I was looking for a Jirachi or Celebi but I don't have anything to trade for it until tomorrow so I think thats it. Btw I registered you as a friend XD
Yeah I registered you too.

And I don't want to keep my Jirachi or Celebi since they got crappy natures. Lonely Jirachi and Sassy Celebi. I'll trade them for something that's good, otherwise just wait and see.

EDIT: Which ones will you be able to trade tomorrow?

immune

Pokemon Trainer
Ah then I'll give you the Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza for them? If not would you be willing to keep them for me and I'll trade you tomorrow?

Plague

Everybody Dies
Ah then I'll give you the Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza for them? If not would you be willing to keep them for me and I'll trade you tomorrow?
I'll keep them for now.

After all this time, I'm trying to get an egg from my Charmander and Ditto, and still no luck... They really do hate eachother... >_>