• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading All Starters and Adamant Elekid With IceP/CrossC/FireP for Any Legend

immune

Pokemon Trainer
XD Ah It doesn't really bother me I'll be happy to wait... Also I'll be willing to trade my Palkia LVL 48 Calm Nature to you for the Jirachi.

Plague

Everybody Dies
XD Ah It doesn't really bother me I'll be happy to wait... Also I'll be willing to trade my Palkia LVL 48 Calm Nature to you for the Jirachi.
Calm... Hmm... I might take it... I'll think about it.

Oh and finally got the Charmander Egg, after about 5,000 steps... Squirtle and Bulbasaur are up next... >_>

immune

Pokemon Trainer
Alright cool, I'll be waiting here. When I'm breeding I put the Pokemon with the ditto in daycare then
I saved the game after that turned the DS off then changed the clock time to a year later and then when
back into Pokemon. After that I flew to another town came back and there was the egg... After just wait until
it hatches...

Last edited:

Plague

Everybody Dies
When I'm breeding I put the Pokemon with the ditto in daycare then
I saved the game after that turned the DS off then changed the clock time to a year later and then when
back into Pokemon. After that I flew to another town came back and there was the egg... After just wait until
it hatches...
Nice tip, I'll try living in 2008 to see if it works. =P

Got all three starters, but still on their eggs. You want me to hatch em, or you'll do it?

immune

Pokemon Trainer
Ah to be honest It really doesn't matter, I'll be happy to hatch them <3
Also the offer for Palkia is still up so yeah :) Also which Kyogre nature would you
like Lax or Serious?

Last edited:

Plague

Everybody Dies
Ah to be honest It really doesn't matter, I'll be happy to hatch them <3
Also the offer for Palkia is still up so yeah :) Also which Kyogre nature would you
like Lax or Serious?
How about Groudon? =/

I'm on WiFi, btw,

immune

Pokemon Trainer
Groudon is level 71 and Hardy Nature. I hope these eggs are Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur but I'm trusting you so yeah:p

Plague

Everybody Dies
I hope these eggs are Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur but I'm trusting you so yeah:p
I'm 99.9% sure they are. If a snow ball in hell chance one isn't, tell me right away and I'll send a replacement holding a PP Up. =) ... but don't say none of them are just so you can get replacements and PP Ups. =/

immune

Pokemon Trainer
Nah don't worry, I'm running around now so they should hatch soon. Have you considered the Palkia deal?

Plague

Everybody Dies
Nah don't worry, I'm running around now so they should hatch soon. Have you considered the Palkia deal?
To be honest, I already have a Bold Palkia and a Modest one with max speed and special attack EVs... What else you got to offer?

immune

Pokemon Trainer
Well I could offer you a LVL 60 Naughty Latios but I could only do that tomorrow. As for now I don't really have anything else except for Cresselia,
or the Uxie, Azelf and Mespirit etc...

Plague

Everybody Dies
Well I could offer you a LVL 60 Naughty Latios but I could only do that tomorrow. As for now I don't really have anything else except for Cresselia,
or the Uxie, Azelf and Mespirit etc...
I already have a Modest Legit Latios from Emerald. What were the chances of it being Modest? =O

Looking for another Jirachi, any Manaphy, and another Celebi. Prefer Modest, Modest, and finally, mmmmmodest. =P

If you want any other starter or something, we can make a deal then.

Damen16

I'ma Buy You A Drank
I got all the starters at level 1. Also got some Adamant Elekids with Ice Punch, Cross Chop, and Fire Punch.

All I want is any legend, the better the nature and the legend, the better the trade.

Also got some legends of my own, so feel free to ask and offer.

EDIT: I also have female starters, just ask. Modest Legends or something is preferable.

cresselia for adamant charmander?.