• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading All Starters and Adamant Elekid With IceP/CrossC/FireP for Any Legend

Plague

Everybody Dies
cresselia for adamant charmander?.
Don't have Adamant, I can hatch you an Adamant one though but might take a while.

What nature your Cresselia and level?

Damen16

I'ma Buy You A Drank
Don't have Adamant, I can hatch you an Adamant one though but might take a while.

What nature your Cresselia and level?

sassy and untouched. lvl 50.

Damen16

I'ma Buy You A Drank
ok my name is

Damen

Fc: 4811 3668 2890

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Can I get Bulbasaur, Chikarita, Torchic, and Mudkip, for Heatran, Regirock, Registeel and Moltres(Just have to pal park moltres)

Plague

Everybody Dies
Can I get Bulbasaur, Chikarita, Torchic, and Mudkip, for Heatran, Regirock, Registeel and Moltres(Just have to pal park moltres)
Sure thing, what are the natures of your Legends? I'll trade either way, just want to know beforehand.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I'll edit in Moltres when I get him
Registeel: Careful
Regirock: Impish
Heatran: Lonley

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Ok I got moltres, he is Bold. I'll be on in a few Seconds my Friend Code is in my Sig. Whats your Game name?

Last edited: