• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading All Starters and Adamant Elekid With IceP/CrossC/FireP for Any Legend

Plague

Everybody Dies

Plague

Everybody Dies
sorry......
Foggettaboutid

Anyone want a starter or an Adamant Elekid with Fire Punch, Cross Chop, Ice Punch and Thunderbolt?

Also got a bunch of Adamant Bagons with Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw and Aerial Ace.

All I want are Legends! Any are accepted, but preferably a Modest or Adamant.

cabman

do you have the electrilizer

swongx

Are you still looking for a legend? I'll trade you a Lonely or Jolly Articuno for a treecko and elctkid

Markisious

Colourise the World
Oh I really want a male Of those Elekid you got...I'll give you a adamant Dialga or aDocile Palkia...All Legit!

Plague

Everybody Dies
no,wait i got one,do you a mew or jirachi you're willing to part with?
Do I a Mew or Jirachi? Do I want one or want to trade one? Don't understand. But if you're offering one, then I would like one.
Are you still looking for a legend? I'll trade you a Lonely or Jolly Articuno for a treecko and elctkid
Alright, I'll trade the starter, but Elekid will have to wait until I get more.
Oh I really want a male Of those Elekid you got...I'll give you a adamant Dialga or aDocile Palkia...All Legit!
I have females at the moment, if I find a male I'll let you know.

PiNgU

Do you have a Adamant Ditto with good ivs in attack?

PiNgU

Yeah, but my GTS cloning sucks ***. I can't clone with precision so I might not trade it.

Dont accept clones sorry , Any them Elekids adamant or jolly?

PiNgU

Drop me a PM if you got one i have a japanse Modest Articuno i think its legit

Plague

Everybody Dies
i have a articuno for your elekid
Running low on Elekids. Maybe when I make more.
Can't even know the difference of a clone.

Adamant Elekids, yes. What you got for them?
Drop me a PM if you got one i have a japanse Modest Articuno i think its legit
Prefer english not jap, sorry.​