• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading All Starters and Adamant Elekid With IceP/CrossC/FireP for Any Legend

I have a Brave Mewtwo, could i get a Ho-Ho

Plague

Everybody Dies
wat do u want for the elekid?? ahah phione and dialga?
Don't really need a Phione, since I got Manaphy.

What nature is Dialga?
I have a Brave Mewtwo, could i get a Ho-Ho
I only have one Ho-oh for trade, but not for a Brave Mewtwo, sorry. Maybe next time when I clone for more.

Also, for people that don't know:

I have all starters from every region, any starter for any legend.

I also have a couple Adamant Elekids with Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop and Thunderbolt, but only 2. I will make more ASAP when requested.

Just added, Adamant Bagons with Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw and Aerial Ace!

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I can trade you a SPACE C Deoxys (Rash) for a female Totodile please (Adamant preferred) when I get home from work in about 4 hours.

Plague

Everybody Dies
I can trade you a SPACE C Deoxys (Rash) for a female Totodile please (Adamant preferred) when I get home from work in about 4 hours.
Only female Totodile I have is a Jolly natured one. For Adamant, only a bunch of males.

What level is Deoxys, btw?

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Would you accept a Suicune for any of the 2nd Generation starters. I don't care which one.

Sorry, it's Mewtwo I wanted to trade

Last edited:
An Azelf for a Chikorita? Or maybe Phione? I've been waiting for four days for a Chikorita, and I am getting pretty impatient. Maybe you can help?

Plague

Everybody Dies
Deoxys is 75, and I taught it Superpower and Ice Punch.
If you're there now, then we can trade right away.
Would you accept a Suicune for any of the 2nd Generation starters. I don't care which one.

Sorry, it's Mewtwo I wanted to trade
Suicune or Mewtwo is fine, just tell me which starter you want.
An Azelf for a Chikorita? Or maybe Phione? I've been waiting for four days for a Chikorita, and I am getting pretty impatient. Maybe you can help?
I can trade with you right away whenever you're here.