• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading All Starters and Adamant Elekid With IceP/CrossC/FireP for Any Legend

Plague

Everybody Dies
I got all the starters at level 1. Also got some Adamant Elekids with Ice Punch, Cross Chop, and Fire Punch.

All I want is any legend, the better the nature and the legend, the better the trade.

Also got some legends of my own, so feel free to ask and offer.

EDIT: I also have female starters, just ask. Modest Legends or something is preferable.

Last edited:

Ninetails

Plague, which Legendaries do you have?

Plague

Everybody Dies
Plague, which Legendaries do you have?
I have just about all, but the tradeable ones are Heatran X2, Uxie X2, Azelf, Articuno, Kyogre and probably Moltres, Jirachi, Raikou and Ho-oh, if the offer is good.

Everything is Untouched or Semi-Untouched, which a stat reducing berry or two can take care of.

I will take just about any Modest or Adamant Legend, so offer away.