• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading All Starters and Adamant Elekid With IceP/CrossC/FireP for Any Legend

I have a Brave Mewtwo, could i get a Ho-Ho

Plague

Everybody Dies
wat do u want for the elekid?? ahah phione and dialga?
Don't really need a Phione, since I got Manaphy.

What nature is Dialga?
I have a Brave Mewtwo, could i get a Ho-Ho
I only have one Ho-oh for trade, but not for a Brave Mewtwo, sorry. Maybe next time when I clone for more.

Also, for people that don't know:

I have all starters from every region, any starter for any legend.

I also have a couple Adamant Elekids with Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop and Thunderbolt, but only 2. I will make more ASAP when requested.

Just added, Adamant Bagons with Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw and Aerial Ace!

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I can trade you a SPACE C Deoxys (Rash) for a female Totodile please (Adamant preferred) when I get home from work in about 4 hours.

Plague

Everybody Dies
I can trade you a SPACE C Deoxys (Rash) for a female Totodile please (Adamant preferred) when I get home from work in about 4 hours.
Only female Totodile I have is a Jolly natured one. For Adamant, only a bunch of males.

What level is Deoxys, btw?

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Would you accept a Suicune for any of the 2nd Generation starters. I don't care which one.

Sorry, it's Mewtwo I wanted to trade

Last edited:
An Azelf for a Chikorita? Or maybe Phione? I've been waiting for four days for a Chikorita, and I am getting pretty impatient. Maybe you can help?

Plague

Everybody Dies
Deoxys is 75, and I taught it Superpower and Ice Punch.
If you're there now, then we can trade right away.
Would you accept a Suicune for any of the 2nd Generation starters. I don't care which one.

Sorry, it's Mewtwo I wanted to trade
Suicune or Mewtwo is fine, just tell me which starter you want.
An Azelf for a Chikorita? Or maybe Phione? I've been waiting for four days for a Chikorita, and I am getting pretty impatient. Maybe you can help?
I can trade with you right away whenever you're here.