• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading for game exclusive and trade exclusive evolutions

Raliez

Hey all.
I have Pokemon Sword version. Looking to trade for pokemon found in shield version and pokemon evolved through trade. I have a lot of pokemon to trade that are exclusive to sword and also ready for you to get your trade evolutions done if you haven't. I need quite a few trade evolutions including Gengar, Gigalith, Machamp, Rhypherior, Zamenta, and more (I know I can find some in wild area but figured this would be easier)... Also need pretty much all shield exclusive pokemon. Would be nice to have some active pokemon trainers to trade with for future expansions too.

P.S. Not including shinies and regarding mostly first 400 but will soon be filling up pokedex from Armor Isle too so definitely willing to trade a lot. Will also help you fill your pokedex too. I have a lot of rare low chance encounter pokemon.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I can help you with some trade evolutions. Are you interested in doing trade backs for said evolutions?

Raliez

If you mean trade for evolution and then trade back to original owner, I don't really need anything back. I'm just trying to fill my pokedex. If you need though, I will definitely trade back to you. How do I find you?