• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading From Ruby to Leaf Green

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
I am trying to get the National dex for Ruby but every time I try to trade with my Leaf Green game it tells me to wait (forever) is their anything specific I have to do other than beat the Elite 4? Please help. Trying to beat Emerald.

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
What is the Rub/ Sapphire Sidequest?

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
Okay let me check. Be back soon.

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
Yeah I did. The machine is working.

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
Do you think it could be something on my Ruby/ Sapphire versions?

KMANN2

AHA! I had this same gosh darn problem! Please wait.................................... etc. Unfortunately I thought my GBA was damaged or I had a faulty link cable so I bought another one. Then it still didn't work so I traded fire red to a friend, who deleted my game. Then I got it back, only to find out I had all the pieces in place to trade to emerald.

So Now I gotta beat the whole game over again but now I am motivated!!!!!

;107;

Lord Scalgon you have made my summer!

Last edited:

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
Uh... Can anyone help me , My games are still not responding?

KMANN2

Uh... Can anyone help me , My games are still not responding?

Does it still say... please wait.........?

Uh oh this isnt good now u have got me nervous lol

Maybe its becuz you havent beaten emerald yet.

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerJ

You have to have opened up the rest of the Sevii Isles too I think. Not just 1 - 3.

KMANN2

You have to have opened up the rest of the Sevii Isles too I think. Not just 1 - 3.

Well thats kinda obvious, the ruby and saphire items are on the later islands.

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
All of the Sevii islands are opened and I have beaten Sapphire and Emerald. My Rubies I am working on.

KMANN2

So it still doesnt work?

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
No I have not.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
you have to beat the game i think and do all the semi stuff

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
As I said before I beat Sapphire and Leaf Green I have all of the nessesary things required and it does not work. And I meant to put Trading Sapphire to Leaf Green to Emerald but it seemed to long.

...Ruby/Sapphire sidequest?

It's not beat Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire... it's obtain a ruby and sapphire (As in, the gems) in the Sevii Islands from Team Rocket. Did that help any?

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
Already have the machine running, again.