• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading GOOD shinies (all legit)

msnges3

Look in my siggy!

What i want:
Shiny riolu
shiny pineco
shiny cranidos (will trade big for!)
shiny beldum
shiny chatot XD
shiny teecko
shiny bulbasaur

Dont want ANY HACKS!!! I will blacklist those who try and put them off as legit

NOTE:forums are leaggy alot so Pm me with trades if i dont answer in less than 10 minutes

Last edited:

ShinyDeoxys13

I have shiny venusaur

NitroPulse

well i do have a shiny ho-oh in my japanese what can i get for that?

msnges3

yay shiny CRANIDOS! YOUR AWESOME BAMBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fireboy3000

Judo-Chop!
I have a shiny treecko I can't see the pokemon in your sig can you please tell me whatt they are anyone? The treecko will be cloned.

death2yoda

<- Newest Shiny
will you trade clones?

msnges3

and sorry dont want any japanese pokes except cinema darkrai

msnges3

yes I will trade clones, dont see why people get ticked over it, not like pokemon have souls.... And Where is the treeco from? Egg or hoenn?

msnges3

Sorry to hijack this thread but asking when u going to trade ur shiny larvitar for my shiny treecko coz trade halfway somemore u disconnect

yeah disconnected cuz the treeco was from kanto :p