• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading Legit Deoxys and a lv 100 draikai

ZeroPanther

I'll give you a shiny charmander for the deoxys. Or I'll give you two shiny Charmander for both. Only if they are legit though.

PokePrincess

FEMALE Pokemon Fan!
I have a shiny moltres and a level 100 ho-oh, and I'll give both for the level 100 darkrai if you want that.

PokePrincess

FEMALE Pokemon Fan!
Um Lugia (lv 71 legit), Mew (lv 5 legit), Shiny Celebi (Hacked but wont mess your game up), Shiny Flygon.

DemonSpawn

shiny crobat here, for the darkrai if its legit, if it isn't then i'll take deoxys. or shiny crobat and shiny raticate for both of yours

dark sen

well i can give u a shiny rayquaza lv 100 legit for darkrai if u are interested pm me
trainer name=Ishan
FC=