• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading partner needed! Just a few mons

Kizza2020

Yikes. I've got LGP also, so I need Koffing, Pinsir, and Meowth still. But I can help with the trade evos!
That would be very much appreciated, I already have a machoke, graveler and haunter. I don't have a kadabra yet, unless you have an alakazam I can use for the entry

That would be very much appreciated, I already have a machoke, graveler and haunter. I don't have a kadabra yet, unless you have an alakazam I can use for the entry
I'll trade ya the evolved versions of those first three. Do you happen to have a Meowth by chance? I don't have a spare Kadabra right now but I'd trade the Alakazam for it.

And I don't much care to have any of them back but the Alakazam, so if you're cool with just swapping, that'll make things easier!

Standout v2

I am looking to fill my pokedex so I need the version exclusives (Ekans, Koffing, Pinsir) and the trade evo's. I don't want to keep any of them in particular so you can have them back, just want the entries :)
Hey I am still looking! Totally willing to help with eevee exclusives, also need a few more trade onlys, PM friend code if interested! Same with anyone else who posted on this!