• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trading Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

De0XYS

Will D/P pokemon be able to trade to R/S/E? Sorry if this has been asked before, mods can close this if it has.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
You will be able to trade between D/P and R/S/E, F/L. But not the 4th gen Pokemon, obviously.

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
You can trade R/S/E/Fr/Lg pokemon to D/p

The Smore

Coral Eye Trainer
I hope not it just means that you have to buy more and more games to complete your pokedex. Im willing to spend the time catching and evolving and trading but dont ask me to pay another 30/60/90 quid for one game :mad:

Dark_Force

The Smore said:
I hope not it just means that you have to buy more and more games to complete your pokedex. Im willing to spend the time catching and evolving and trading but dont ask me to pay another 30/60/90 quid for one game :mad:

Unfortunately, the top priority of GameFreak/Nintendo is to make money. You can't expect them to put all the pokes into one game. That defeats the whole purpose of making money via Pokemon games.

~Dark_Force ;246;~

Personnally, i think it will only be the starters from all previous games, the legends from all previous games, the fossils from all previous games, and the obvious version exclusives from diamond/pearl which will be unavailable... hopefully

Nomytaker

The Deadman
I has been announced that trading WILL be able between D/P and R/S/E. It even say that on the MAIN SITE. Along with ALL INFO about these games.

Eszett

one love
Akayfortyseven said:
Personnally, i think it will only be the starters from all previous games, the legends from all previous games, the fossils from all previous games, and the obvious version exclusives from diamond/pearl which will be unavailable... hopefully
What, then, would be the incentive for trading? The region will likely not be big enough to comfortably fit 500+ Pokemon either. This is why Gamefreak is designing D/P to trade with the third-gen games: They're going to leave out a lot of Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.