• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Traditional Dark Deck

CuriousHeartless

This is my (large-ish) traditional dark deck. I win a good bit, but I want help improving it.

Monsters:

Fusions:
B. Skull Dragon

Effects:
Sangan
Maju Garzett
Despair from the Dark
Ryu Kokki
Witch of the Black Forest
the Dark-Hex-Sealed Fusion
Mystic Tomato X2
Pitch-Black Warwolf
Rapid-Fire Magician
Patrician of Darkness
Vampire Lord
Dark Magician Knight
Spear Cretin
Red-Moon Baby
Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight
Marie the Fallen One
Shadow Ghoul
Wall of Illusion
Malice Doll of Demise
Mask of Darkness

Normal:
Red-Eyes B. Dragon
Summoned Skull
The Illusory Gentleman
Dark Blade X3
Archfiend Soldier
Slot Machine
Hunter Dragon
Dark Magician

Spell:
Fissure
Graceful Charity
Knight's Title
Mystic Plasma Zone
Tribute to the Doomed
Pot of Greed
Black Pendant
Dark Energy
Gravekeeper's Servant
Dark Factory of Mass Production
Monster Reborn
Card Destruction
Polymerization
Monster Reincarnation
Mystical Space Typhoon

Trap:
Thunder of Ruler
Just Desserts
Royal Command
Magic Jammer
A Hero Emerges
Jar of Greed X2
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Robbin' Goblin

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Well, I have only one comment: There are some Forbidden cards, like the Witch of the Black Forest. I have a link to the List of Forbidden and limitede cards: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

CuriousHeartless

Notice the word Traditional, this is a traditional deck so the forbidden cards list doesn't matter, but the traditional restrictions list does.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Personally, there are -way- too many tribute cards in this deck. I only use about 2 tribute cards in my deck. The rest are Gem Knights.

CuriousHeartless

Well, I rarely have dead draws and a few of them are for a Graceful Charity, Monster Reborn combo, but I see your point. Which monsters do you suggest I take out? Any you suggest putting in?

Or maybe I could screw the rules because I have money.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Pick either Red Eyes or D. Magician, having both in the same deck w/o any true special summon from deck cards -could- grant you a dead draw.

CuriousHeartless

Okay, that's pretty good advice. Also, a small change, I replaced Slot Machine with Samsara Lotus, any critique on that?