• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Traiding starters

Krog Stonefist

ya i know my diamond is going to start with a turtwig so ill need a chimchar and piplup on there with pearl im going piplup so i need chimchar and turtwig on there

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Drop me a message when youre ready for the next trade.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
I’m around for the next few hours so I’ll keep checking back for when you’re ready for the next set of trades.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Ok. Use the same link code as before

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Its past midnight where i am now. I will probably be around for 1 more trade tonight before i need to get sleep.

not sure what your plans are tomorrow. I’ll be in most of the day so would be able to get on much earlier than i did today.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Well I’ll be free anytime from midday so Ill check back here So we can finish it off.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Ok. Im on. Last one tonight