• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Traiding starters

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Ok, switch back to diamond and i can do that for you as well

Krog Stonefist

ok now i can restart my final time lol then once i can traid ill have u send a turtwig and chimchar over luckly piplups a water type

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
You sure you dont want the onix back?

Krog Stonefist

wish you had discord its so much eazyer to chat on discord lol when i get anything to traid evolve do you mind helping out i can do the same

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Yeah, i realised early on I was being a bit of a hinderance here. Only gaming IM service I had is the chat function on Steam. You’re welcome to add me there if its easier.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Send a friend request to you there. Will stop replying here and speak to you there.