• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeAJ

Some of the move animations in the new trailer look so dang cool!!! Especially that new move from Helioptile (yikes at that name though).

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
I do hope that Gogoat can run. But pretty sure there's Running shoes and bicycle too. It's a Pokemon staple.
Also, let's not forget that this game has skates.

Even so, it'll be fun. Even in slow motion. It'll be like 'wheeeeeee"....Carry that one for ten hours.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Even so, it'll be fun. Even in slow motion. It'll be like 'wheeeeeee"....Carry that one for ten hours.

Maybe they'll add various forms of travel seeing as we have that freedom in real life.

The Trailer was an absolute thing of Beauty. I mean look at those Graphics.
It looks like they are taking Technology to a whole another Level.

There are many things to like about The Trailer.
: The Animation seems to be well Detailed
: The View's from The Protagonist are Amazing
: The Ability to Move in any Direction You Want
: Having a Neat Option like riding on Gogoat and sitting on the Benches is a nice Concept
: The Car seems like a nice Asethetics, similar to the crowd in Castelia City in Unova
: The Battle Scenes is Just a Sight for Sore Eyes. Its just Beautiful

All I can just say is October please Hurry Up!!!

Finn

Lemonade
yeah but he`s running down a different alley way but it did get brighter

telivisionhead

Many people are discussing froakie and its wierdish appearance in that it appears to be an old man frog. It actually seems to me like it could be a tiny cloud cape.

Yes you are right. Some people just stare at Froakie and say "Okay.... its now out of Chespin and Fennkin"
Frokie is probably gonna be a great pokemon and evolvfeto be a beast. Im sure the others will be but I have a feeling about froakie, since it is sorta ugly or not cute (at least as the other cute starters from this region)

Also the trainers of this region look pretty EPIC!
But I still think the girl character of this region sorta looks better. In the trailer the trainer swings on a vine and his glasses stay behind. Bug....
The trainers are pretty cool then again but the boy trainer was probably a bit more rushed I think.

Georgie Pie

I'm quite happy to see the "game footage not final" note gone from the trailers. Hopefully this means they're done with all their graphic tweaking and/or bug testing! No more floating sunglasses, haha...

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I'm quite happy to see the "game footage not final" note gone from the trailers. Hopefully this means they're done with all their graphic tweaking and/or bug testing! No more floating sunglasses, haha...

Actually that note is still shown right on the start of the trailer. Everything isn't final.

ZXChris93

The newest trailer we got still has that label, at the beginning.

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
It’s Beautiful, I hope we get to go shopping for clothes, go to the movies, get to use the bathroom, have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and have children XD. hope we get to eat/drink food, have more careers besides being a pokemon trainer, have my own house/mansion, and pay the rent, and bills lol, have real school, play sports, make friends, and travel with them *SIGH* you guys get the point ;D

It’s Beautiful, I hope we get to go shopping for clothes, go to the movies, get to use the bathroom, have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and have children XD. hope we get to eat/drink food, have more careers besides being a pokemon trainer, have my own house/mansion, and pay the rent, and bills lol, have real school, play sports, make friends, and travel with them *SIGH* you guys get the point ;D

Shopping, yes. Movies could be battle videos, bathrooms should be eternally occupied as in Earthbound, BF/GF would be a bad idea as well as having kids. Eating is a good idea, but it would have tho do something for you in-game. Having extra jobs to get cash sounds good, having a home sounds great(as long as you can pay it off after a while and truly own it), school no, sports no, friends no -wait. You just want us to LIVE in the game?! No. Just no. Scratch everything I said about the good/bad ideas. IT'S A BATTLING GAME, NOT VIRTUAL REALITY!

gpt11

Shopping, yes. Movies could be battle videos, bathrooms should be eternally occupied as in Earthbound, BF/GF would be a bad idea as well as having kids. Eating is a good idea, but it would have tho do something for you in-game. Having extra jobs to get cash sounds good, having a home sounds great(as long as you can pay it off after a while and truly own it), school no, sports no, friends no -wait. You just want us to LIVE in the game?! No. Just no. Scratch everything I said about the good/bad ideas. IT'S A BATTLING GAME, NOT VIRTUAL REALITY!

I thought pokemon was an RPG game.... you know Role Playing Game! :)

while I agree its too far to have a BF/GF, get married and have children a house etc I do think we will be able to shop for clothes and try them on instore, Go to the cinema and watch battle vids aswel as movies similar to Poke'wood and also I always wanted to be able to earn money another way that constantly battling you should be able to do odd jobs for people like working in a cafe and it should be like a mini game remembering what order is for which table etc

Nockturne

Be nice if you could have a house though. Similar to the secret bases in R/S/E, and wasn't there some kind of dream house feature in Gen 5?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic

Shopping, why not? Since trainer customization is available now, it's possible... Movies? Pokestar Studios in the new region? That would be nice seeing your character fighting a T-tar mecha in full 3D... Bathroom? It could be possible with always a Janitor outside saying it's under maintenance... BF/GF and children? Please no, I prefer to stay 14-16 years old in my entire gameplay... Career? Possible, you're character could be a movie superstar or a fashion model... Own mansion? I think the protagonist could come from a waelthy and well-known family... School? No way, this game is the only place I could relax... Sports? For mini games it would be great... Friends? Of course, to trade/battle with...

Seems you like to play Sims... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.