• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elypo

the first link was realy good chosen

Chomper4

I think CoroCoro will leak info before the round table coverage.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I think CoroCoro will leak info before the round table coverage.

I don't know.. But what's important is that we need an insider, who's actually present at the E3, preferably two guys and one girl, that can feed the coverage directly to the forums.

Ditto24

It's times like this where time difference is incredibly frustrating and I love that we're gonna get alot of info but I have no idea what I should be watching and when I should be watching it xD

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
It's times like this where time difference is incredibly frustrating and I love that we're gonna get alot of info but I have no idea what I should be watching and when I should be watching it xD

Just keep updating Serebii, I guess. It is usually the fastest when it comes to Pokémon news. ^^

And since there won't be anything live streamed, I guess updating some sites for news is all we can do.

Ditto24

Just keep updating Serebii, I guess. It is usually the fastest when it comes to Pokémon news. ^^

And since there won't be anything live streamed, I guess updating some sites for news is all we can do.

Yeah, I normally stick to this place or Pokejungle, anywhere else and I get angry (especially Tumblr!)

So with the Nintendo Direct thing going first...will that have any X and Y news or do you think it will be all saved to the XY special?? Sorry if this has already been answered.

gpt11

Yeah, I normally stick to this place or Pokejungle, anywhere else and I get angry (especially Tumblr!)

So with the Nintendo Direct thing going first...will that have any X and Y news or do you think it will be all saved to the XY special?? Sorry if this has already been answered.

perhaps an old trailer but I would imagine they save it for the xy bit

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

They'd be showing everything but Pokemon since they intend to spend 90 minutes on it elsewhere. If anything they'd focus on Smash 4, Mario and Zelda.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Nintendo Direct website doesn't talk about anything but WiiU news, but offical website will probably have trailers in its update and upload them to Youtube.

Assuming the update happens 7 AM JMT(around the time of Oha Suta and Newtwo reveal), then it means it is after the roundtable has started, but not after it is finished. If it is around the time it generally updates(1PM JMT, really unlikely), it will quite after the roundtable.

I have no knowledge about English website update habits though.

For reference, here's the E3 timetable(from 2ch).

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Thank god I'm asleep when it's (probably) done. I wake up at 6am at British standard time, so does that mean when I wake up it'll be mostly done?

I hope we get a decent amount of info though.

nuzamaki90

IGN usually live streams the E3 Roundtables since they're apart of the press that is allowed to attend. So if you don't know where to go when the time comes for the X&Y showing, head on over to IGN (Never thought I'd ever say that)

The Nintendo Direct is live streamed on the official site, so just check there but I doubt any Pokemon related news, maybe an international release of Rumble U, but that's it since its focusing on Wii U titles. You should check anyway if you're a fan of Smash and most Nintendo titles.

CoroCoro almost always leaks on the 11th and since it has been every month of this year, I'd suggest you update Serebii every hour, who knows, it might leak over night ;)

I have no idea about the official Pokemon sites however since idk if they're coinciding with the Roundtable or are just updating. If they're coinciding with the Roundtable, just keep refreshing during the presentation, if not, just refresh every hour lol

I'm very excited and since these kinds of news-filled weeks don't come around very often, I had to make a game plan :D

MrDuck

Stupid me. I woke up half an hour ago and it's 9:36 AM here and for some reason I thought E3 was already done. I thought 2 AM on the 11th and now I realize it's 2AM on the 12th.

Status
Not open for further replies.