1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trailer Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. regidude

regidude Frontier Conqueror

THIS. After seeing some of the screenshots on the 3ds, it looked so much better than on the computer. As awesome as a 3D trailer would be, although unlikely, I want a demo, even if it was 5 min. I'm sure everyone would want one as well.

2. MastersOfMonsters

MastersOfMonsters ~Yaoi FanBoy~

Indeed. XD And, I Think a Demo where all you can do is to battle against one or two random trainers with, lasting only a few minutes, would be enough. But I doubt Pokémon will ever get a Demo. However, a 3D trailer seems very obvious, and it really should happen soon. :(

3. Citizen Insane

Citizen Insane Eh, life is a game.

They can afford it.

4. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

It depends on how long of an anime it would be. A full series like what's going on now, I highly doubt it.

5. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Ash&Pikachu-Fan Pika-Speed

I like that they're finally playing something else instead of that Pokemon theme for each trailer lol but I kinda liked it, it made the games feel more amazing. The new Mega evolution trailer sounded like an advert for toys and not the Pokemon ones. XD Sooo, what are the chances of having another animated trailer like BW2 now since Origin is promotion too?

6. adamfitz

adamfitz poké-lover

I feel the same way
    I always forget the game is in 3D
    Sometimes I can't do it, the 3D throws me off sometimes
    But if that's the case I'll just turn it on for important battles and scenes

7. NES

NES Flip me to the side!

12-20 would be enough honestly, why would we even want another 500+ episodes behemot?

8. Ditto24

Ditto24 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Japan are starting to have some big gameplay adverts on TV? I seem to remember 5 minute videos a few weeks before release with all sorts of stuff being shown off, I feel like we should start seeing them anyday now.

9. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

Probably two weeks from now, to go alongside with CoroCoro.

10. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

I am drooling over this. Hopefully we get them international too at the same time.

11. Aetius

Aetius Sky Emperor

That's good news.
    I can't wait to see what will be shown in it, since we must still wait CoroCoro. :D

12. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

That's just a guess. We really don't know when...

13. Aetius

Aetius Sky Emperor

Yeah, yeah I know that; It was just to state my hopes. LOL

14. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

I don't know if this has been discussed let or not, but that last Mega Evolutions Trailer was definitely a different style then the normal trailers. A Lot more epic tone to it. I hope they do more like that.

15. Aetius

Aetius Sky Emperor

An epic tone for an epic evo. :D
    I too liked the graphic in the latest trailers; I hope that they will keep on improving it until the X-day.

16. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes out in terms of CoroCoro and any videos that go up, closer to the release date.

Hoping there's more footage of explorable areas and whatnot.

17. Colton S

Colton S Beware Bewear

Anyways, I've heard that there was a new trailer with Yveltal battling on a bridge. Does anyone have a link?

18. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

I've sent you think link in a Private Message on here :)

19. Colton S

Colton S Beware Bewear

Interesting... Anyone else see Sudowoodo in the horde encounter with Ooroto at 0:19?

20. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

Yeah a few people noticed which then started a Sudowoodo/Ooroto evo-connection debate, haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.