• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto24

Yeah I think Sudo is there purely coz it disguises itself as a tree and fits really well with them, I didn't even notice the thing the first time I watched it xD

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I dont think it will be connected but time will tell. I think Sudo will stay as it is, evos or otherwise.

I doubt they are connected as well. Personally I do not see Sudowoodo getting an evolution, but who really knows?
I just want to know more about Oorotto already. I know it has been a while, but not the longest we have gone in a situation like this.

Hasty

Moonside
Huh??A new trailer with Oorotto and Sudowoodo in it? I don't know about this!
Can you please send me the link too? Or better post it here :D

Colton S

Beware Bewear
Yeah I think Sudo is there purely coz it disguises itself as a tree and fits really well with them, I didn't even notice the thing the first time I watched it xD
It didn't catch my eye the first time around, but then I watched it again and saw it. You never know. This generation has had surprising reveals.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
I didn't even notice the Sudowoodo. xD awesome, this kills the Grass/Ground speculation of Oorotto, even it was not common.

DryBones

Event Collector
It didn't catch my eye the first time around, but then I watched it again and saw it. You never know. This generation has had surprising reveals.

The bridge bit is even harder to scene as its in the background and its quite dark unless you go through it frame by frame. I wouldn't have noticed it myself, glad someone on here did though.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner

I only noticed it after people pointed it out as well. I like the idea that it is just pretending to be a tree/Oorotto.
And yes, I have really enjoyed all of these surprising reveals.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Huh??A new trailer with Oorotto and Sudowoodo in it? I don't know about this!
Can you please send me the link too? Or better post it here :D

I didn't see the video either... Could I have the link as well, please ?

Hasty

Moonside
Thanks for the links :3

That's really funny Sudowoodo being mixed in there with that Orotto's.
And that castle-town looks really cool.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Thanks to both of you!
I noticed the Sudowoodo, but I guess it's just because... they are trees, and the background is a forest (kinda creepy too), I don't think it's an evolution, just because of their similarities, a bit like Miltank and Tauros. :p
The bridge looks nice, although I didn't see it on the first shot. It's showing it very briefly and not clearly.

DryBones

Event Collector
Thanks to both of you!
I noticed the Sudowoodo, but I guess it's just because... they are trees, and the background is a forest (kinda creepy too), I don't think it's an evolution, just because of their similarities, a bit like Miltank and Tauros.
I don't see any bridge in that video, but oh well. :p

Get to 00:17 then start pressing play/pause repeatedly, slowly, so it does a frame-by-frame. You'll see a rope bridge in the background at 00:19 or so during an attack animation. You may have to tilt your screen/head to see it in a slightly lighter colour though.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Get to 00:17 then start pressing play/pause repeatedly, slowly, so it does a frame-by-frame. You'll see a rope bridge in the background at 00:19 or so during an attack animation. You may have to tilt your screen/head to see it in a slightly lighter colour though.

I went back and did this a few times.
That bridge looks like an interesting location. I am still unsure how it relates to Yveltal though.

Colton S

Beware Bewear
I went back and did this a few times.
That bridge looks like an interesting location. I am still unsure how it relates to Yveltal though.
Was Yveltal's opponent shown? If not, it could be just a bridge for fisherman.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner

Hmmm....possibly. It did come from the left, so it very well could have been the trainer.

DryBones

Event Collector

I think the big ":O" was the fact that its a rope bridge (technicaly wood but suspended by rope), typically associated with mountains and things above ground level (Yveltal being a flying monster and all, haha) whereas the typical fisherman bridges are completely wooden ones at ground level :)

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Status
Not open for further replies.