1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trailer Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

It was a Talonflame.

2. Colton S

Colton S Beware Bewear

Oh. Alright. As DryBones said, it might be in the mountains. Maybe over a gigantic chasm? I would actually love that...

3. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

Yeah that would be cool. Wasn't there a wooden bridge/ledge thing on the top of the mountain/chasm where Giratina was situated in Platinum?

4. Endolise

I don't know about that, but I know that there were a few small ones around the Eterna and Hearthome sides of Mt. Coronet.

5. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

I vaguely remember there being a wooden ledge (using the same overworld art as a pier/ledge thing for fisherman) on top of one of them. Hmm. That's gonna bug me now lol.

6. Endolise

I just checked, and there's, well, kind of a bridge...

[​IMG]

7. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

Yeah thats what I was thinking of, haha. Found this too:

[​IMG]

8. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

Yoiu can also just pause and then move the bar to see to it. Also if you look really close during that brief bit you can see what might be a waterfall. Its very faint but it might be over a waterfall. Maybe its the fishermen with 6 Magikarps that he never evolves :)

9. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

Possibly! Or whatever the next Magikarp is in this gen :p

10. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

Hopefully it'll give a lot of EXP like Basculin does, but I don't count Basculin as a Magikarp clone since it doesn't evolve and it's pretty decent in battle. Even though Feebas can be counted as a Magikarp clone I haven't seen a Trainer use more than one Feebas in battle before. So, Magikarp might still be the one.

11. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

Yeah it's definitely a staple in the series in terms of fodder-with-potential :p

12. Munchy

Munchy =)

Since the newest video is from eShop (apparently), would it be safe to assume we get a localized version of it at some point as well? Maybe we'd finally get Oorotto's English name at least...

13. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Maybe, when it finally gets added to our eshop, for some reason we(europeans) still don't have the game added to the eshop even though there is only one month left, US and Japanese Eshop have a page for the game for months now I believe.

14. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

Fingers crossed we'll see it uploaded really soon. Maybe today or tomorrow, although, I'm just speculating.

15. IceDX

IceDX The One and Only

sure hope we get it by the 27th (the day i get my new 3dsxl ;p)

16. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

I wish I knew what they were sayinging trailer both talking and words in the footage. Anyone know Japanese well enough to translate.

17. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Basicly showing new feature, narrator says, NEW type, new pokemon, New evolutions, new types of battles, new etc and they show each new stuff after he mentions them.

18. IMACHARIZARDGUY

IMACHARIZARDGUY Pokemon Master

trailer looks amazing. Dont understand whats being said in it but the gameplay looks nice

19. 1Zekrom

1Zekrom #1 fan & collector

Few more weeks, can't wait. I'm excited to play as new pokemon and old.

20. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

As far as I know its basically as someone said above, just 'announcing' each bit before they show it. Overall, very nice to see, just nothing new in terms of info other than I think one new confirmed attack (whatever was listed on the main page).

Super excited!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.