1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trailer Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Zekrom

1Zekrom #1 fan & collector

I want to see what the other legends look like.

2. Aetius

Aetius Sky Emperor

Thinking about it not many legendaries have been revealed....
    I too can't wait to see how they will look.

3. IMACHARIZARDGUY

IMACHARIZARDGUY Pokemon Master

it would be strange and i guess better if there were only two legendaries in this generation. But im sure there will be more. Its quite strange they havent announced them, considering they are legendary and not the average pokemon to build up its hype and popularity

4. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Beyond the box legends, multiple legends are almost never revealed before release. Exceptions have been Victini & Manaphy, who are event legends.

5. Aetius

Aetius Sky Emperor

Then i guess we will have to wait for the game in order to know them, which is good in my opinion. :D

6. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

I'm looking forward to seeing the legendaries as long as they dont go too overboard with how many they put in the game.

7. Pokefan1905

Pokefan1905 Well-Known Member

Agree, I think Sinnoh and Unova took it a little too far :(

8. erebus

erebus Well-Known Member

This may have been mentioned before, so forgive me if so.

On the pre-release images from Pokemon X & Y page, in the August 9th box, there are pictures showing a geodude doing special training. On top of the goal there is a little... thing? It looks like a bunny-type thing with blue ears, a white fluffy head, and blue body. Could it be a new pokemon?

9. MidnightFennekin

MidnightFennekin Furfrou Fanatic

That's Froakie XD

10. meismadatyou

meismadatyou Johto League Master

That's.. uhh.. That's Froakie

11. Munchy

Munchy =)

I agree. I liked Johto when it came to legendaries (6), Hoenn was OK too. But times change and nowadays it seems like it's a must to have at least 11 legendaries (three version mascots for the games, a trio of something, three event legendaries and the all 100-stat pixie), not to forget all the lesser-legendaries or the masters of other legendaries they might put in... So it's safe to assume there's going to be quite a few legendaries yet again. I think it's the event legendaries which make the amount bigger, because with todays technology, they're easier to distribute and also be kept as a secret for longer periods of time.

...but I guess there's a better thread for discussing that haha.

12. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

In case anyone missed this, there's a new Spanish TV spot out. All the footage is old except for a bit at 00:16 which shows, well, see for yourself :p

[video=youtube;dFoZtuIi3-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFoZtuIi3-4[/video]

13. MastersOfMonsters

MastersOfMonsters ~Yaoi FanBoy~

Yeah, saw that. Looks awesome. Like that girl's gym. ^^

14. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

I'm hoping there's a few spots like that dotted around the map. Although I imagine they'd be predominantly in the central region.

15. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Well, we did have spots to use the Acro and Mach Bikes scattered across Hoenn, so I think we can expect to see at least a few places like that. I can see that type of thing being implemented in a Team Flare hideout of sorts, actually.

16. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Thats Italian not Spasnish and it has been posted yesterday by nuzamaki

17. Alli

Alli Well-Known Member

And that place is most likely to the south-west of Lumiose as seen on the map. We can also see the western-most part of the "park" in another trailer.

18. erebus

erebus Well-Known Member

How the HELL did I not see that?! So embarrassing...

19. RoySceptile

RoySceptile Bakaner

I really hope that first cry you hear in that clip is Yveltal's cry.
    There's another sound you hear after it, like a shortened version of it.

20. Aetius

Aetius Sky Emperor

What was shown there is awesome.
    It will be good to use the rollers. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.