• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
The woman at the end of the second one scares me ... she would make a great villian

Yveltal's attack looked awesome .... can't say i would know what it is

What women are you refering to? I can only see the Player character?

Sour Monster

Oh nice! Never seen the 2nd one, love the clothes. I'm so excited about the character customisation... I'll probably spend half my game time swapping outfits. >.>

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
I wonder what kind of move that could be.

I'm willing to bet it is Yveltal's signature move it looks so flashy that I can only really see it as a legendaries signature...

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Ahahaha the actress that says that she dreamed of awsesome new powers, sorry for the confusion i meant the real life girl not someone in-game and my bad she is in the first trailer

AH! Yeah she is kind of creepy when she says that.

i can't wait for x & y to get released the online play for it is going to be sick not knowing all the pokemon with hidden talent

ninijatt

Half, ninja, half cat, all attitude
All of the actors/actresses seemed a bit creepy to me, haha. Still super excited for the games though.

Eh, not exactly creepy. I think over-dramatic is what you're looking for.

I will admit, they DID make me a little uncomfortable.

Aonshinzo

TheCoolestTentacool
Sigh. You'd know what be great....a trailer with the fossils and Doublade.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Am I the only one who love those commercials? <3

Also love the fact that they used late teens instead of children in their commercials.

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
Am I the only one who love those commercials? <3

Also love the fact that they used late teens instead of children in their commercials.

It makes sense to me. Young kids want to be older, and it makes it okay for teens to like it. I'm glad they did it that way.

They kind of make me laugh uncomfortably with how dramatic they are, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.