1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trailer Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFairyQueen

TheFairyQueen Top Coordinator

2. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

What women are you refering to? I can only see the Player character?

3. Sour Monster

Sour Monster Well-Known Member

Oh nice! Never seen the 2nd one, love the clothes. I'm so excited about the character customisation... I'll probably spend half my game time swapping outfits. >.>

4. TheFairyQueen

Ahahaha the actress that says that she dreamed of awsesome new powers, sorry for the confusion i meant the real life girl not someone in-game and my bad she is in the first trailer

5. Dragrath

Dragrath Dragon Onslaught

I'm willing to bet it is Yveltal's signature move it looks so flashy that I can only really see it as a legendaries signature...

6. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

AH! Yeah she is kind of creepy when she says that.

7. TheFairyQueen

I don't know if it's the accent or just the way she says it but my god i would join her pokemon army ..... team random girl that wants power UNITE!

8. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

All of the actors/actresses seemed a bit creepy to me, haha. Still super excited for the games though.

9. Aetius

Aetius Sky Emperor

You said it firend!
    I can't wait to play these games and experience in first person all the new awesome features. :D

10. faint fire

faint fire Member

i can't wait for x & y to get released the online play for it is going to be sick not knowing all the pokemon with hidden talent

11. ninijatt

ninijatt Half, ninja, half cat, all attitude

Eh, not exactly creepy. I think over-dramatic is what you're looking for.

I will admit, they DID make me a little uncomfortable.

12. Aonshinzo

Aonshinzo TheCoolestTentacool

Sigh. You'd know what be great....a trailer with the fossils and Doublade.

13. Ryohei

Ryohei Shiny Hunter

Am I the only one who love those commercials? <3

Also love the fact that they used late teens instead of children in their commercials.

14. Bundalings

Bundalings Sassy Breeder

It makes sense to me. Young kids want to be older, and it makes it okay for teens to like it. I'm glad they did it that way.

They kind of make me laugh uncomfortably with how dramatic they are, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.