• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxictwinkie

Actually I was talking about the actual game camera (outside of battle). In the first trailer (at least in my opinion) the camera was very close and third person, it was no longer overhead like in previous games. In the newer trailer it seems more top down but slightly slanted and zoomed out.

Yeah, that's what i'm getting worried about, when I saw the newer trailer it looked more 'fixed'. I am hoping its more like the previous trailers where it looked more 'free?' and/or have the options of different camera angles. whimper.

OrbFurret

Furret Owner
The new Pokemon Version going to start like the last one
many people will be worry about the major change on the Normal-type pokemons, obviously the pink pokemons are Fairy-type now.

I wish they put a Uromastyx pokemon in this version

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
When do you think we'll get a new and longer trailer?

We will probably get multiple small trailers showing the stuff that comes out and by August/September comercials should start running but we won't get much bigger trailers than this.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
We will probably get multiple small trailers showing the stuff that comes out and by August/September comercials should start running but we won't get much bigger trailers than this.

I wonder if we'll see some new animated trailers like we got with BW2 and the new Mystery Dungeon. Those looked really cool.

Keegan™

I wonder if we'll see some new animated trailers like we got with BW2 and the new Mystery Dungeon. Those looked really cool.
I can't see why not, the trailer for BW2 was amazing and created more hype for BW2. It would make sense to do the same for X/Y.

fenniken

fire master
wow i bet fennekin will turn in to a fire/fighting bute since fairy types out fire/fariy and i think xernas will be light type and yvetal dragon/dark

NaturallyDark

I am of Shadows
The new Pokemon Version going to start like the last one
many people will be worry about the major change on the Normal-type pokemons, obviously the pink pokemons are Fairy-type now.

I wish they put a Uromastyx pokemon in this version

What I wish is that they would just reveal all the Pokemon to be retyped already and calm down us fans. I'm so anxious that I'm even looking around at rumours now! However, we might just have to wait until the games come out and find out for ourselves... Sigh...

I also wish that they didn't reveal all that information in the span of a week. After all that, I spent an average of an hour a day on Serebii, just hitting 'Reload' over and over again. Why, GameFreak, WHY??

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
What I wish is that they would just reveal all the Pokemon to be retyped already and calm down us fans. I'm so anxious that I'm even looking around at rumours now! However, we might just have to wait until the games come out and find out for ourselves... Sigh...

I also wish that they didn't reveal all that information in the span of a week. After all that, I spent an average of an hour a day on Serebii, just hitting 'Reload' over and over again. Why, GameFreak, WHY??

Because E3, Roundtable and Direct were their on the same day. I don't see the problem with the release of the mass amount info, before Noivern and friends we only had 10 new Pokémon, nine more while bringing it to 19 is still a low amount of Pokémon.

Ditto24

Because E3, Roundtable and Direct were their on the same day. I don't see the problem with the release of the mass amount info, before Noivern and friends we only had 10 new Pokémon, nine more while bringing it to 19 is still a low amount of Pokémon.

He's happy about all the info, he just doesn't like how after that huge blowout we now have to wait another month in silence. It would have been better to maybe show 2 new pokemon every week. That way you feel like your constantly getting news...

NaturallyDark

I am of Shadows
He's happy about all the info, he just doesn't like how after that huge blowout we now have to wait another month in silence. It would have been better to maybe show 2 new pokemon every week. That way you feel like your constantly getting news...

Geez, yeah. After that huge explosion of info, I've just been waiting for new news. I've even lain awake at night, speculating and wondering, and memorizing all their names, and thinking of which new Pokemon are my favourites. Such a cruel cycle...

Oh, yeah, and I'm a she. I guess not many girls like Darkrai... Oh well...

diakyu

Meh, Pokemon always has these one month cycles. Once the anime reveals it's next saga things will start picking up.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Geez, yeah. After that huge explosion of info, I've just been waiting for new news. I've even lain awake at night, speculating and wondering, and memorizing all their names, and thinking of which new Pokemon are my favourites. Such a cruel cycle...

Oh, yeah, and I'm a she. I guess not many girls like Darkrai... Oh well...

We got the info one week and a half ago, I'm not worried about more info at all, I was in those months we weren't getting anything, now we are getting steady info(as usual) each month.

Why can't girls like Darkrai? cool is cool you girls can like something because its cool just like us.

NaturallyDark

I am of Shadows
We got the info one week and a half ago, I'm not worried about more info at all, I was in those months we weren't getting anything, now we are getting steady info(as usual) each month.

Why can't girls like Darkrai? cool is cool you girls can like something because its cool just like us.

I've only recently began checking back on Serebii daily for Pokemon updates. After I decided I liked Black Version, I got myself hyped for Black 2. The recent reveal was the biggest one I've ever encountered and it sort of caught me off guard. There's so much to wonder about now, including the sound of your footsteps, which Pokemon are rideable, and what Pokemon will be retyped as Fairy. It's all very exciting!

In one of the recent trailers, I swore that I could hear the footsteps of the running character. I wonder if that is making a return from HG/SS?

k6666

Pikachu Fan
i wish there animated trailer too for pokemon X & Y like pokemon BW 2 And PMD :)

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

philzone

Ready for trumpets
Hey guys, in the recent video, has anyone noticed that the date for japan getting pokemon X&Y seems to be the 8th of October??? Just look at the new video. The date bit at the end says the 8th?? Anyone else seen that???

Status
Not open for further replies.