• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto24

Hey guys, in the recent video, has anyone noticed that the date for japan getting pokemon X&Y seems to be the 8th of October??? Just look at the new video. The date bit at the end says the 8th?? Anyone else seen that???

It's for when Japan can start to pre-order and it's August 10th not October 8th

adamfitz

poké-lover
Hey guys, in the recent video, has anyone noticed that the date for japan getting pokemon X&Y seems to be the 8th of October??? Just look at the new video. The date bit at the end says the 8th?? Anyone else seen that???

Well when the games boxes where shown it said 12th

Edit: Ditto cleared things up :)

Last edited:

Ditto24

Ah. I can't read japanese, so assumed the worst. =D

haha no worries, I think its specifically to pre-order it with one of the new 3DS XL designs, but I might be wrong. But its defo to do with pre-ordering :)

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Is there footage on Monorpale?
I looked on my phone for the new footage on the main site, but I couldn't view the footage for some reason. Could someone please post a link to the footage?

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I looked on my phone for the new footage on the main site, but I couldn't view the footage for some reason. Could someone please post a link to the footage?

It hasn't been shown yet.
The only stuff there currently is about Monorpale are the pictures.

JohnLee

It hasn't been shown yet.
The only stuff there currently is about Monorpale are the pictures.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYEfV4Q6xg&feature=youtu.be&a

It's not the best quality, but Masuda is talking about why he chose France as the basis of Kalos. The subtitles are in French, but it was no problem for me; French is my language! :)

Ditto24

Lol the Junichi announcement was a homage to France about kalos' inspiration.....

Told you so ;)

MrDuck

Was easy for me to understand too, since French is my second language. It was interesting to watch, but not anything very special except the new pokémon.

telivisionhead

you know how the trainer walks around the camera changes around like crazy so you can't see where your walking.
I hope we get to change the camera MANUALLY to good easy to use views so we can see. I'm starting to think it may be a bit like a platformer sometimes with the camera....

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
you know how the trainer walks around the camera changes around like crazy so you can't see where your walking.
I hope we get to change the camera MANUALLY to good easy to use views so we can see. I'm starting to think it may be a bit like a platformer sometimes with the camera....

I think they confirmed you can? At E3? But meh.

I wonder how those Rock Smash rocks in the trailer work.

And I really wanna see that intro trailer, the one with Litleo in Pokemon-Amie and riding a Ryhorn?

Aurath8

I've always wondered how exactly we control the camera. D-pad maybe?

Pokemonspecialgerman

I really liked the masuda announcement. It was very interesting. Remember: If you ever see masuda in your country.. the next pokemon game could the place there =p *gg*
And I don't know if like the fact that the rock-smash rocks are back. But I hope we won't get to many cut bushes. Rather rock smash than cut.

Aurath8

I really liked the masuda announcement. It was very interesting. Remember: If you ever see masuda in your country.. the next pokemon game could the place there =p *gg*
And I don't know if like the fact that the rock-smash rocks are back. But I hope we won't get to many cut bushes. Rather rock smash than cut.

If Rock Smash is back, do you think we could get wild encounters through them as well. That worked quite well in HGSS and more methods of finding pokemon is very welcome.

Ditto24

Random question, but are all the gameplay trailers being advertised on Japanese TV or are they just online? I can't remember how early they start advertising on TV.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Random question, but are all the gameplay trailers being advertised on Japanese TV or are they just online? I can't remember how early they start advertising on TV.

I think just online since it's probably still early for TV Advertisement.

Ditto24

I think just online since it's probably still early for TV Advertisement.

That's what I figured :( I was hoping that we may get a bit more footage if they were starting to do new ones for TV.

Colton S

Beware Bewear
I would really like a TV commercial. Probably too early, but a lot of people probably still haven't heard of this. But every Pokemon fan will really want this game.
I am guessing we will see some trailers transformed into commercials in late August and in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.