• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

L-Knight

The Mega Blastoise
How will it be released worldwide because if it isreleased on oct 12it will be 13 in some countries or 11 in other countries

pokeaussie37

How will it be released worldwide because if it isreleased on oct 12it will be 13 in some countries or 11 in other countries

I would guess it's just the 12th everywhere. Such is life for those in the Americas, it'll be nice for us here to be first for a change!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Because timezones exist, it will come out at 12 in wtv time it becomes the 12th in the place you live.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
So, does anybody know what moves Mega Mawile and Mega Ampharos used? I know Mega Absol used Dark Pulse, and we have already seen a different animation for Signal Beam on Octillery and a different one for Hyper Beam on Yveltal, so those are crossed out for Mega Ampharos.

Edit: Yeah, it seems like either DragonBreath, Dragon Rage or Dragon Pulse, but since Dragon Pulse is more ball-like in PBR and starts as a ball in the games, I guess it was DragonBreath... or a new move.

Edit 2: Nevermind, offical website confirms it was Dragon Pulse.

Last edited:

pokeaussie37

So, does anybody know what moves Mega Mawile and Mega Ampharos used? I know Mega Absol used Dark Pulse, and we have already seen a different animation for Signal Beam on Octillery and a different one for Hyper Beam on Yveltal, so those are crossed out for Mega Ampharos.

The Ampharos may have been Dragon Pulse, I haven't been able to watch it myself (my computer's not playing videos, I don't know why) but I know that Amphy used Dragon Pulse in a trailer.

The Ampharos may have been Dragon Pulse, I haven't been able to watch it myself (my computer's not playing videos, I don't know why) but I know that Amphy used Dragon Pulse in a trailer.
Yes it's probably Dragon Pulse - that's the example they give on the main site under Mega Ampharos at least.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I must say, I am a Little shocked we've still not seen a 3D Trailer on the eShop. I'm very curious how good the 3D effects will be.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
We all are my friend ;p
Sure they'll do it before 5 october?

Well, they SHOULD do it Before then. ^^ I mean, most big-name Nintendo Titles gets 3D trailers. Pokémon deserves one. ^^

Bariokie

rock dog
Well, they SHOULD do it Before then. ^^ I mean, most big-name Nintendo Titles gets 3D trailers. Pokémon deserves one. ^^

Well it'd be weird if we wouldn't get one 3D trailer.
But we'll (sort of) see the depth at the Pokemon Game Show.
People will play it and rate it right?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Well it'd be weird if we wouldn't get one 3D trailer.
But we'll (sort of) see the depth at the Pokemon Game Show.
People will play it and rate it right?

That's true, I guess people explaining how it works might be enough. But I still hope for a 3D trailer sometime soon. Though, I will get the game either way, so I'll see soon enough anyways, haha.

I hope the Demo will have some new Pkmn, btw (of course). ^^

Bariokie

rock dog
That's true, I guess people explaining how it works might be enough. But I still hope for a 3D trailer sometime soon. Though, I will get the game either way, so I'll see soon enough anyways, haha.

Wasn't it more about the mega evolution's?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Yes, but if it's a Demo like the early BW Demo, I guess there's a posibility you will be able to find Pokémon, and thus, might find some new ones. ^^

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
I think I'd like to see a trailer with more Oorotto in it. We had a single glance at Oorotto and don't even know a few attacks by it, so having a small trailer showing it would be better than just a screenshot teasing it.

Blaquaza

Elite Spritist
I've really enjoyed the trailers we've seen so far.

I do have a question though. Am I the only who wants to see an animated trailer like they did for BW2? I really enjoyed seeing Pokemon in a different light.
No, I wouldn't want to see a trailer like the BW2 one...

I'd want to see an anime like the BW2 trailer. :)

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Unless it was only 12 episodes long, like most animes, a anime in the style and quality of the BW2 trailer is impossible. But I DO really hope for a trailer like the BW2 one<3

regidude

Frontier Conqueror

THIS. After seeing some of the screenshots on the 3ds, it looked so much better than on the computer. As awesome as a 3D trailer would be, although unlikely, I want a demo, even if it was 5 min. I'm sure everyone would want one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.