• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
THIS. After seeing some of the screenshots on the 3ds, it looked so much better than on the computer. As awesome as a 3D trailer would be, although unlikely, I want a demo, even if it was 5 min. I'm sure everyone would want one as well.

Indeed. XD And, I Think a Demo where all you can do is to battle against one or two random trainers with, lasting only a few minutes, would be enough. But I doubt Pokémon will ever get a Demo. However, a 3D trailer seems very obvious, and it really should happen soon. :(

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I like that they're finally playing something else instead of that Pokemon theme for each trailer lol but I kinda liked it, it made the games feel more amazing. The new Mega evolution trailer sounded like an advert for toys and not the Pokemon ones. XD Sooo, what are the chances of having another animated trailer like BW2 now since Origin is promotion too?

adamfitz

poké-lover
I must say, I am a Little shocked we've still not seen a 3D Trailer on the eShop. I'm very curious how good the 3D effects will be.

I feel the same way
I always forget the game is in 3D
Sometimes I can't do it, the 3D throws me off sometimes
But if that's the case I'll just turn it on for important battles and scenes

NES

Flip me to the side!
Unless it was only 12 episodes long, like most animes, a anime in the style and quality of the BW2 trailer is impossible. But I DO really hope for a trailer like the BW2 one<3

12-20 would be enough honestly, why would we even want another 500+ episodes behemot?

Ditto24

Does anyone know if Japan are starting to have some big gameplay adverts on TV? I seem to remember 5 minute videos a few weeks before release with all sorts of stuff being shown off, I feel like we should start seeing them anyday now.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Does anyone know if Japan are starting to have some big gameplay adverts on TV? I seem to remember 5 minute videos a few weeks before release with all sorts of stuff being shown off, I feel like we should start seeing them anyday now.

Probably two weeks from now, to go alongside with CoroCoro.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Probably two weeks from now, to go alongside with CoroCoro.

I am drooling over this. Hopefully we get them international too at the same time.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I don't know if this has been discussed let or not, but that last Mega Evolutions Trailer was definitely a different style then the normal trailers. A Lot more epic tone to it. I hope they do more like that.

Aetius

I don't know if this has been discussed let or not, but that last Mega Evolutions Trailer was definitely a different style then the normal trailers. A Lot more epic tone to it. I hope they do more like that.

An epic tone for an epic evo. :D
I too liked the graphic in the latest trailers; I hope that they will keep on improving it until the X-day.

DryBones

Event Collector
I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes out in terms of CoroCoro and any videos that go up, closer to the release date.

Hoping there's more footage of explorable areas and whatnot.

Colton S

Beware Bewear
Anyways, I've heard that there was a new trailer with Yveltal battling on a bridge. Does anyone have a link?

Colton S

Beware Bewear
Interesting... Anyone else see Sudowoodo in the horde encounter with Ooroto at 0:19?

Status
Not open for further replies.