• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMACHARIZARDGUY

Pokemon Master
it would be strange and i guess better if there were only two legendaries in this generation. But im sure there will be more. Its quite strange they havent announced them, considering they are legendary and not the average pokemon to build up its hype and popularity

R_N

Thinking about it not many legendaries have been revealed....
I too can't wait to see how they will look.

Beyond the box legends, multiple legends are almost never revealed before release. Exceptions have been Victini & Manaphy, who are event legends.

Aetius

Beyond the box legends, multiple legends are almost never revealed before release. Exceptions have been Victini & Manaphy, who are event legends.

Then i guess we will have to wait for the game in order to know them, which is good in my opinion. :D

Pokefan1905

Agree, I think Sinnoh and Unova took it a little too far :(

erebus

This may have been mentioned before, so forgive me if so.

On the pre-release images from Pokemon X & Y page, in the August 9th box, there are pictures showing a geodude doing special training. On top of the goal there is a little... thing? It looks like a bunny-type thing with blue ears, a white fluffy head, and blue body. Could it be a new pokemon?

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank

On the pre-release images from Pokemon X & Y page, in the August 9th box, there are pictures showing a geodude doing special training. On top of the goal there is a little... thing? It looks like a bunny-type thing with blue ears, a white fluffy head, and blue body. Could it be a new pokemon?

That's Froakie XD

meismadatyou

Johto League Master

That's.. uhh.. That's Froakie

I'm looking forward to seeing the legendaries as long as they dont go too overboard with how many they put in the game.
I agree. I liked Johto when it came to legendaries (6), Hoenn was OK too. But times change and nowadays it seems like it's a must to have at least 11 legendaries (three version mascots for the games, a trio of something, three event legendaries and the all 100-stat pixie), not to forget all the lesser-legendaries or the masters of other legendaries they might put in... So it's safe to assume there's going to be quite a few legendaries yet again. I think it's the event legendaries which make the amount bigger, because with todays technology, they're easier to distribute and also be kept as a secret for longer periods of time.

...but I guess there's a better thread for discussing that haha.

DryBones

Event Collector
In case anyone missed this, there's a new Spanish TV spot out. All the footage is old except for a bit at 00:16 which shows, well, see for yourself :p

[video=youtube;dFoZtuIi3-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFoZtuIi3-4[/video]

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Yeah, saw that. Looks awesome. Like that girl's gym. ^^

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm hoping there's a few spots like that dotted around the map. Although I imagine they'd be predominantly in the central region.

Well, we did have spots to use the Acro and Mach Bikes scattered across Hoenn, so I think we can expect to see at least a few places like that. I can see that type of thing being implemented in a Team Flare hideout of sorts, actually.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
In case anyone missed this, there's a new Spanish TV spot out. All the footage is old except for a bit at 00:16 which shows, well, see for yourself :p

[video=youtube;dFoZtuIi3-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFoZtuIi3-4[/video]

Thats Italian not Spasnish and it has been posted yesterday by nuzamaki

Alli

And that place is most likely to the south-west of Lumiose as seen on the map. We can also see the western-most part of the "park" in another trailer.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I really hope that first cry you hear in that clip is Yveltal's cry.
There's another sound you hear after it, like a shortened version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.