• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Did anyone see the move where yveltal sneaks up behind in the new trailer. It looks really cool!

I wonder what kind of move that could be.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Lykouros

Sandslash fan
Which trailer are we speaking of here?

regidude

Frontier Conqueror
I noticed that the first trailer showed mega blastoise at the end. And these two that I just posted show mega venusaur and mega charizard at the end. That's why there are 3 trailers.

cmats4020

Yveltal's move is something I've always wanted for Teleport. The user teleports behind the foe and attacks it (special attack?)

Fennekin1

I was just surfing around some news articles and one of them pointed out a new Pokémon seen in one of the new US trailers.

Pokemon x y trailer new pokemon close up (640x495).jpg

Did anyone else notice them.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I was just surfing around some news articles and one of them pointed out a new Pokémon seen in one of the new US trailers.

View attachment 10431

Did anyone else notice them.

Yeah it was talked about over on the Dex Thread last night early today. Still no ideas what they are (unless I missed some good ideas)

NadeShiko9

Fluffeh!!!
I feel the same way
I always forget the game is in 3D
Sometimes I can't do it, the 3D throws me off sometimes
But if that's the case I'll just turn it on for important battles and scenes
You can always put the 3D on a lower setting.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Thosde pokemon just look like Audino to me, grayed out probably because they are really far away or something but yeah look like Audino or baby Audino if it gets a pre evo.

Status
Not open for further replies.