• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer for Your Fanfic thread - new version

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
*this thread can be bumped*

I don't see the old Trailer for Your Fanfic thread around anymore, so I'm recreating it.

-----------------------------------

[Trailer Music]

Five hundred years ago, a legendary city made entirely of gold, known only to its inhabitants and a few brave adventurers, disappeared in the course of but a single night.

Matt said:
"This book says that the Golden City disappeared five hundred years ago, but that a great disaster befell it? Why didn't we know about this before?"

Now, in a modern land trapped in the past, a new danger arises that threatens the peaceful balance of power...

Matt's Salamence is battling Heatran; it uses Hydro Pump while Heatran uses Flash Cannon. The two attacks collide in a spectacular explosion said:
"Salamence! You must keep fighting!"

"If Ross doesn't deactivate that Magma Stone, we can never win..."

This summer, in the land caught between the past and the future, the grand battle of the present will decide which way time flows! An ancient legend will come alive... and the world's fate hangs in the balance!

As Fernando flies overhead on his Dragonite said:
"You have one last chance to spare your own lives. If you don't wish to become the pancakes on the foot of this great beast I control... GIVE ME THE SHAYMIN!!"

The new adventure awaits - Pokémon Ranger and the Gardener of Gratitude.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bay

YEAHHHHHHH
Thanks for bring this again, Butler! :D Also, awesome trailer and song! :)

Okay, to tell the truth not exactly sure if I'll go through with this project since real life suddenly became hectic. However, I’m still planning this project and having ideas. Also, trying something a bit different. This is base on the style of Falthor’s and Cheshire Cat’s written commercials in the old thread, so I’m trying it out. All right, here it goes.

(note: bolded parts are voiceovers :X)

FADE IN:​

Giovanni, dressing in a long gray coat and wearing a hat, talks to a tall brown haired male and a small black haired girl. The teenager looks to be seventeen years old while the girl looks to be eleven. The former Team Rocket leader smirks at the two, causing them to stare at him in confusion.

“I can’t believe Team Rocket is returning and wants me back. I guess there are a few competent members after all.”

FADE OUT, FADE IN new scene:​

An office with not much accessories in it. A red haired woman wearing a purple cotton dress talks to a brown haired teenager (the same male shown earlier). The male is wearing black attire, but the “R” on the center of his shirt is gold. The woman cranes her head and giggles.

“Remember Randy, don’t let anyone get in our way.”

CUT TO:​

Randy pointing the gun at the small girl shown earlier. Her eyes are wide and her whole body is shaking.

BLACKOUT.​

“If you want to know who I am, call me Randy Gregson.”

FADE IN:​

”I was able to redeem myself, but sometimes Fate pushes us back to where our roots got started.

A full moon outside. A young teenager that looked about the same age as Randy grinned at him. Her kimono flaps due to the light breeze tonight.

“So that’s how you’re repaying Team Rocket, huh? Backstabbing them?”

Randy lets out a smudged smile. “Well, I’m a G-Men, after all.”

The kimono clad girl laughs and she went to kiss him.

You’re about to experience the second chapter of my life.

Randy outside at a grave, holding a flower.

The same eleven year old girl. She keeps jumping up and down with both her Pokegear and Poketech on hand.

“Seriously, both of those items are like the best inventions ever! There’s just so many features I love about them.”

”Oh yeah, this is the brat Michelle’s story too.”

Michelle glaring, holding her Ivysaur.

“Hey!”

(The next series of scenes will go immediate transitions)

Michelle’s Ivysaur going against a Rhyperior . The plant Pokemon had leafy vines come out of the flower on his back and the vines grabbed the Drill Pokemon’s leg. After the Ivysaur stepped back, he pulled and then the ground-rock type fell down.

A Pidgeot shrieking and able to use an electric attack. The Thunderbolt suddenly sears though the windows from a nearby building.

The same red haired lady shown earlier looking through at her cards. After gazing at them for a long time, her mouth sneaks in a tiny smile.

Randy, Michelle, and Professor Oak running towards the top of a cliff and then they saw a burning city. Horror can be shown in their eyes.

The kimono girl shown earlier ordering her Umbreon to use Shadow Ball at Michelle’s Jolteon. The attack smacks the electric type right on his face and he falls down.

CUT TO:
Bill holding an Eevee too close on Michelle’s face and she looks petrified.

Randy and Michelle flying on the male’s Skamory, nighttime. The two look down at Goldenrod City. After both gaze onto each other’s eyes, they both nodded. The two have determination in their eyes.

BLACKOUT, then FADE IN:​

Professor Oak, Randy, and Michelle outside a forest. The professor looks tired and his eyes lost its spark. After taking deep breaths, he sighs. Both Randy and Michelle look concern.

“I know Team Rocket is capable of some things, but not something as notorious as this. Arceus help us all.”

FADE OUT, THEN FADE IN to title of the story:

The Delta House
Coming soon​

Mimori Kiryu

Bay: Ooh, sounds very intriguing. ^^; I might have to check that one out! :]

Here's mine. Trying my best to create a trailer/commercial.

Italic = Text on screen
() = Descriptions of scene
[] = Changing of scenes
"BOLD" = Actual outloud speaking

----

[Text fades in from black]

Twenty two years ago…the land was ravaged with a fierce earthquake.

(People screaming, buildings collapsing, land crumbling and crushing innocents. A massive uprising of a piece of Earth the size of a city.)

When all was settled, a land known as the Lost Ground was formed.

(Images of people in broken down towns, trying to rebuild. Families are carrying all they have, kids playing with broken toys, adults rebuilding anything they can.)

A strange ability came about.

(Sudden and flashing images of people glowing a strange multicolor, with material disappearing, creating something new.)

[Large text; fades in]

Alter Power…

[Fades out]

A police force was created to deal with these so called alter users.

“The mainland cannot control us! We make our own lives!”

(Sudden images of a brown haired girl, named Kisa, racing through what looks like a formal police like building.)

Persecution is unavoidable.

“I am not a criminal just because of my abilities! I’m human like you!”

(Sudden images of a black haired girl, name Aya, running through a destroyed city.)

Their powers are wanted for a horrible purpose.

(A white haired man in a button down suit sits at a desk, watching video of the two former girls. Kisa’s power, the ability to copy other alters, and Aya’s power, to transform into a dog like human hybrid have him smiling deviously)

“I’ve never seen such alters as theirs before. I will have them and with that, I will finally control all of the Lost Ground. No alter user will be able to escape my grasp! NONE OF THEM!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!”

(Flashing images change with uprising music; all happen right after one another.)

[FADE IN]​

(A green haired young man stands at the exit of a building, Kisa runs from him with tears in her eyes. She regrets doing what she’s chosen but knows she has no choice.)

“Kisa, all you need to remember is that you need to survive. Don’t let them have the power that is rightfully yours!”

[FADE OUT; FADE IN]​

(A black haired man stands in the center of many people, holding his gun out toward many oncoming enemies. He playfully shoves the girl next to him (Aya) with his shoulder.)

“Show them exactly what your power can do and prove to them you’re the only one who can use it correctly.”

[FADE OUT; FADE IN]​

(Kisa stands on the outer edge of a town, looking toward the distance. Aya comes up next to her.)

“We have a choice to make, Kisa.”

“And we both know the answer to that, don’t we, Aya?”

[FADE OUT; FADE IN]​

(Clashing scenes of the white haired man and the black haired man in battle)

The right to live…

(Clashing scenes of Kisa and Aya fighting against each other)

The purpose of fighting…

(Scenes of Kisa with two boys as children, playing as in memories)

(Scenes of Aya and the black haired man in their home, memories)

…will all be challenged now.

"We all have the right to make our own choices! You cannot control us!”

APPEARING IN THE MOONLIGHT
Rated PG-16​

© s-CRY-ed, Final Fantasy, Yu-Gi-Oh to their respective owners

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Wow, this is great! Here's a trailer for my PMD2 trilogy.

Italics=Narrator speaking

Blackout
All has been peaceful in the Pokemon world.

Cut to
Piplup and Chimchar are staring up at Primal Dialga atop Temporal Tower.

Blackout
The dark tyrant of the future...

Cut to
Piplup, Chimchar, and Cresselia have Darkrai cornered.

Blackout
And the mastermind behind the scheme...Both have been defeated.

Cut to
Piplup, Chimchar, and Lapras are all standing on the beach at sunset.

Blackout
But deep in the future...

Cut to
Celebi is sprawled in front of the portal, and Grovyle and Dusknoir are squaring off before her. The future, still dark and lifeless, is disintegrating in the distance.

Blackout
...Evil is still at work.

Cut to
Piplup, Chimchar, and Lapras throw themselves down just as a firey pink comet smashes into the sand.
Evil is hard at work, and it works in confusing ways.

Cut to
Piplup and Chimchar looking around them into a world of absolute darkness.

Cut to
Piplup and Chimchar are standing before the Wigglytuff Guild, looking determined.
Now, Piplup and Chimchar have yet again been pulled into the adventure of a lifetime.

Blackout
But never before has it been this treacherous.

Cut to
Piplup and Chimchar are inside a cave, about to exit when an enormous rockfall tumbles down, blocking the exit.

Blackout
Nor this fatal.

Cut to
A wave of gray and black easily overcomes a lake and the land around it, freezing it all in time. Chatot is also overcome by the wave.

Cut to
Chimchar and Grovyle are slammed into a cave wall by Regirock.

Cut to
A Dragonite and a Garchomp disappear under the rubble of a falling building.

Cut to
Marill and Azurill stand in the middle of a clearing in a sea of fog. A light shines down upon them and there is an evil laugh. The two scream.

Cut to
Piplup and Chimchar stepping into a dark cave.
But hope is not lost. Piplup and Chimchar still remain.

Cut to
Grovyle and Dusknoir standing before the Guild members.
Grovyle and Dusknoir accompany them on their quest to save the world yet again.

Blackout
But they have more adversaries than they could ever imagine.

Cut to
Piplup and Chimchar squaring off with Gallade, Rhyperior, and Roserade in front of the Wigglytuff Guild.

Cut to
Piplup and Chimchar stand on a beach, surrounded by a Mew, Weavile, Arbok, Drapion, Gyarados, Rhyperior, and Roserade.

Cut to
Piplup exchanges blows with an Empoleon.

Cut to
Piplup and Chimchar gasp in surprise. They are standing in a vast expanse of pitch-blackness when Darkrai suddenly emerges before them.

Cut to
Piplup and Chimchar exchange blows with a Cranidos and a Shieldon in a tunnel.

Cut to
A Rampardos and a Bastiodon look down over a ruined city from the top of a large stone building.

Cut to
A stone floor explodes and Rayquaza explodes up out of it.

Cut to
Grovyle spars with a Sceptile in underground ruins.

Cut to
Chimchar ducks just in time to avoid the Hyper Beam shot by an Attack Forme Deoxys.

Blackout
But they have even more allies.

Cut to
A group shot in front of the Wigglytuff Guild. Features Wigglytuff, Chatot, Celebi, Bidoof, Loudred, Diglett, Dugtrio, Croagunk, Chimecho, Sunflora, Corphish, Skuntank, Zubat, Koffing, Marill, Azurill, Drowzee, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Dialga, Lopunny, Gardevoir, Medicham, Cresselia, and Manaphy.

Blackout
The ultimate adventure...

Cut to
Piplup, Corphish, and Manaphy charge into Treasure Town, which is thick with smoke.

Cut to
Piplup, Chimchar, Celebi, Wigglytuff, Skuntank, Chatot, and Bidoof stand before the Wigglytuff Guild. The sun is shining bright, but snow is falling to the ground.

Cut to
Piplup, Chimchar, Wigglytuff, Chatot, Bidoof, Skuntank, Lopunny, Medicham, Gardevoir, Celebi, and Cresselia stand at the bottom of a chasm in the Hidden Land. Dusknoir looms above them on a peak of stone as hundreds upon hundreds of evil Pokemon emerge from seemingly nowhere, including Sableye, Spiritomb, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Leafeon, Vulpix, Aggron, Drifblim, Steelix, and Onix.

Cut to
Regirock, Regice, and Registeel loom over two shadowy figures inside a tunnel.

Cut to
Piplup, Chimchar, and Lucario flee towards some ancient ruins with a Cranidos, a Shieldon, a Sceptile, a Machamp, and an Abomasnow close behind them.

Cut to
Piplup sits alone in a dark jail cell, when a Pikachu suddenly pops out of the ground in front of him.

Cut to
Piplup, Chimchar, a Dragonite, and a Pikachu stand on a rocky bridge staring out over a deep, dark abyss. Darkrai, a Normal Forme Deoxys, and a Garchomp are flying towards them.

Blackout
...Is only just beginning!

Cut to
A giant wormhole-like portal is sucking hard at a group of Pokemon in a dark, gray landscape. Grovyle, Dusknoir, a Dragonite, and a Pikachu are sucked into the portal and disappear, leaving Piplup and Chimchar alone. They turn around to face complete blackness, where a pair of glowing crimson eyes suddenly open.

Cut to
A book. The cover shows Piplup and Chimchar surrounded by blackness, with Grovyle, Celebi, Skuntank, and Wigglytuff in the four corners. Gallade, Mew, Empoleon, and Darkrai loom up behind them.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Explorers of Nightmares!

Cut to
Another book. The cover shows Piplup and Chimchar in a deep, dark tunnel, with Grovyle, Dusknoir, Lucario, and Mew in the four corners. Cranidos, Shieldon, Rampardos, Bastiodon, and Rayquaza loom up behind them, with Darkrai lurking in the shadows.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Explorers of the Core!

Cut to
A final book. The cover shows Piplup and Chimchar surrounded by blackness, with Grovyle, Dusknoir, Dragonite, and Pikachu in the corners. Garchomp lurks in Dragonite's shadow, and Darkrai and Deoxys loom up behind Piplup and Chimchar. A pair of crimson eyes glow in the background.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Explorers of the Beyond!

Blackout
Read at your local serebiiforums website.

Last edited:

Some Random Weird Guy

That One Trainer
It is rather rushed, I can do better, but here it is!

Trailer Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aty6q0_t4Cc

Fade from black
An older teenager runs through waist-high grass in the dark of night. A rustling is seen and heard quickly following him.

He turns his head, slowing down slightly, and a gigantic brown rat (http://joshd1000.deviantart.com/art/What-s-that-in-the-bushes-91649205) launches itself from the grass and bites down upon his shoulder.

The boy screams in pain before knocking the beast off of him and continuing his, now, sprint. He shouts for help, still holding his shoulder, blood leaking from his between his fingers.

He begins to slow, and he is ready to resign himself to his fate. The rodent jumps for the final strike, but a large burst of flames scorches it mid-leap.

The boy turns to the source of the fire, and sees a creature much more terrifying than the first, if only for its size. It towers over him, and like some horrific crossbreed of a lion and a dog. Its fur is red, with a yellow mane and tail, and its sides were decorated with black stripes of varying angles (http://joshd1000.deviantart.com/art/Standing-proudly-89403211).

He screams, but is quickly quieted by the appearance of an aged man.

"What the hell is that!?" He shouts pointing at the the seeming canine-feline hybrid.

The man smiles, "Why, it is an animal just like any other."

Quick fade from black

A small boat with two members aboard skims across the ocean, two massive orbs of red glow from underneath the water. (http://joshd1000.deviantart.com/art/Looming-just-under-the-surface-89305783)

Quick fade to and from black as it returns to the original teen

Incredulous, the teen replies, "Animals don't breathe fire and rats don't get like that!" He gestures into the tall grass. "Now tell me, who are you, and what are these things?"

The old man straightens his back, and drops his arms to his sides, and answers, "I am Professor Samuel Oak."

Quick fade to black

A lone man stands amid the rubble of a massive city. Entire buildings are aflame. Many are completely destroyed.

The man looks up; a leviathan stands among the few remaining buildings, dwarfing them. It is white, with large, pointed yellow shoulders. Mirroring the color of the shoulders, a large arch covers its chest, or what appears to be one. On either side of the "arch" are three glowing dots, red, blue and white. Between the arch and the shoulders are patches of moss, nearly as big as buildings themselves. (http://joshd1000.deviantart.com/art/Day-of-Rekoning-Pokemon-Evo-113559692)

A jet soars over the man, and launches a trio of missiles into the monster, all of them are blocked by a green force field. The colossal being thrusts an arm forward into the jet, and it explodes into a brilliant burst of flames.

Fade to black/scene change

The old man continues, gesturing to the large canine.

"And these are Pokémon."

Flashing scenes

An orange dragon soars through the sky, its tale alight with fire.

A herd of green dinosaur-like creatures of varying sizes march through a great plain.

A massive shell floats on the surface of the ocean, countless smaller shells surround it. Two ivory cannons emerge from the largest shells front, at the sound of a great roar.

Slow fade to black

Pokémon Evolution

------------------

Pokémon Evolution shall star a 17-year old teenager from our world, stuck in a more realistic and darker Pokemon world. Tell me what you think! I'll probably have the first chapter up by the end of the week, school is starting again, so maybe not >.< .

Magmus

Kindred Spirit
[FACT]IONS -- The TRuth Lies Within…

I really hope you enjoy this theatrical trailer. This is for my first-ever Fan Fiction novel to be written on the Serebii.net Forums, the second Fan Fiction work that I have ever written. The song "Lux Æterna (Orchestral Version)" is composed by Clint Mansell and has been used in numerous trailers, one of note being for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. For your convenience, a link is provided a few lines downward. Feel free to listen to this song as you read the trailer, which is written—somewhat—in screenplay format.

Please tell me what you think of it! Enjoy!

FADE IN.

KAMON (V.O.)
War: it has destroyed our humanity.​

INT. JAIL CELL -- NIGHT

KAMON sits on his cot and stares out the window. Outside, he sees thousands
of weapon-wielding men marching in unison towards a burning city. He grits
his teeth and clenches his fist. He punches the wall. His knuckles are
bloody. A NOCTOWL flies towards the window and pecks at the iron bars.
KAMON pets its feathers and continues to look at the destruction outside.

KAMON (V.O.)
These people are savages. They do
nothing but maim for pleasure.​

EXT. PRISON COURTYARD -- DAY

An EXECUTIONER throws a Poké Ball into the air. A SCYTHER reveals itself. It
raises its blades in the air. A PRISONER lays on the gallows floorboards, his
hands tied behind his back. The SCYTHER brings its arms down and chops the
head off the PRISONER. KAMON looks away in disgust. The EXECUTIONER
laughs and smiles. He raises his arms into the air and proclaims to the crowd.

EXECUTIONER (SHOUTING)
We have just ended the Revolution!
Everyone involved has died! A new era
of greatness dawns upon us! ALL HAIL
GIOVANNI SILVERWING!​

CHEERS boom throughout the entire courtyard.

KAMON (V.O.)
I am a missionary. I wish to bring
justice to a world devoid of peace.​

KAMON, shackled, plods to a tree and sits underneath it. He grabs a pen and
adds another name to the list of people in his diary.

Ashton James Fitzgerald, 26: Revolution Leader
Execution Date: 19 December 20xx​

Below it reads:

Giovanni Richard Silverwing, 45: Team Rocket Leader
Execution Date: 25 December 20xx

KAMON (V.O.)
If that means stopping the man who gave
me life, then so be it.​

INT. DARK ROOM -- UNKNOWN TIME OF DAY

KAMON (V.O.)
My name is Kamon Taylor Silverwing.​

KAMON puts on a Team Rocket uniform. He clips three Poké Balls and a
handgun on his belt. Putting the hat with the blood red "R" insignia on his
head, he exits the room.

INT. HEADQUARTER CORRIDOR -- UNKNOWN TIME OF DAY

KAMON meets a GRUNT, nods cordially, and walks in the opposite direction
towards a fuse box. Unclipping a Poké Ball, he opens it to reveal a SNEASEL
that cuts the wires and shuts the whole floor down. Two seconds later, an
ELECTRODE explodes and EXECUTIVES are summoned. The lights turn out
three seconds afterward and nothing seems to be different. KAMON casually
exits the room and is then stopped and inquisitioned at gunpoint by ANDREA.

EXEC. ANDREA
What the hell happened here, Grunt?​

KAMON looks down at the ground. A GENGAR appears from the ground and
attacks ANDREA with a Shadow Punch. KAMON grabs her gun, the Poké Ball
that dangles from her neck, and runs out.

KAMON (V.O.)
I must do what it takes to destroy the Rockets.​

EXT. VIRIDIAN CITY -- DAY

KAMON rips off the uniform and shows himself to wear a G-Men ensemble.
However, he continues to wear the Rocket beret.

KAMON (V.O.)
Even if it means being a Rocket myself.​

KAMON stands outside looking out in the distance. Behind him stand a
SHIFTRY, GENGAR, WEAVILE, NIDOQUEEN, HOUNDOOM, and NOCTOWL, all with
a serious demeanor on their faces. Behind the group, the Viridian Gym is set
on fire.

FADE OUT.

FADE IN:

[FACT]IONS: THE TRUTH LIES WITHIN…

FADE OUT.

FADE IN:

{2010}

FADE TO BLACK.

Last edited:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Here, I've got another one for my upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! chaptered fic.

Italics= Narrator speaking

Fade In
A peaceful park. The trees are green, the sky is blue, the birds are singing, all that peaceful stuff.
All has been peaceful since Atem the pharoah moved on to the afterlife. With the Millenium Items sealed away, there is not much to fight for.

Cut to
A dark bedroom in the middle of the night. A figure is squirming underneath the covers, writhing as if having a bad dream. Suddenly, he sits straight up in his bed. It is Seto Kaiba, grinning evilly.
But Seto Kaiba has remembered what almost everyone else has forgotten.

Cut to
Yugi Muto is sitting alone in his grandpa's shop, looking through a binder holding all of the cards he's used in the past few years. We see his trademark Dark Magician, along with Dark Magician Girl, Magician of Black Chaos, Buster Blader, Kuriboh, and the Magnet Warriors. Then, however, Yugi flips to the back page of his binder. All that is visible are extra copies of Polymerization, Monster Reborn, and Multiply. However, he pulls out the three cards, revealing what is hidden beneath: The Egyptian God Cards.
Yugi Muto is still the dueling legend that he's always been. However, since Atem moved on to the afterlife, Yugi's been dueling without the aid of the Egyptian God cards. He simply leaves them in his binder, waiting for the next big tournament like Battle City or Duelist Kingdom, in which their power may once again be needed.

Cut to
Kaiba is sitting at a computer, typing hastily away, despite it being the middle of the night.
That time may once again be approaching.

Cut to
Joey Wheeler stretching his arms outside his house in the morning before checking his mailbox. A letter is inside, from Kaibacorp.

Cut to
Mai Valentine is sitting alone at a restaurant, when a waiter walks by, inconspicuously leaving a letter on the table.

Cut to
Maximillion Pegasus is looking laborously over some new card designs he has recently come up with. His assistant walks up behind him and hands him a letter.

Cut to
Ryo Bakura is walking alone down an empty street. A letter is blowing down the street, which then blows against his foot.

Cut to
Jaden Yuki is cleaning his room, when he sees the mail truck drive by. He hurries outside and finds a letter in his mailbox.

Cut to
Kaiba looking through his deck. Sitting on top is his ultimate weapon: his Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon.
The next big duel tournament has come. So many people have been invited, but there is only one true reason for this. And Yugi's Egyptian God cards may just have something to do with it...

Large Text on the Screen
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories! Coming in 2010...

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
I suppose I can give this a shot...unfortunately I'm not a master of presentation, so this may turn out to look mediocre.

This is NOT a Pokemon fic. This is an original fic that I am actually still storyboarding and trying to figure out how I will present and write it.

Anyway, without further ado...

[Okay, guys, the trailer starts now]

BLACKOUT:

A scientist said:
"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to cross over and explore an entirely different universe? One completely dissimilar to our own?"

Daniel Dorple said:
"No, sir. I don't have to wonder."

CUT TO:

Daniel, a man with crimson eyes, long and grotesquely sharp nails, and unnaturally sharp teeth. He is sitting at a desk with the scientist across the desk from him.

Daniel said:
"I've already been to one."

CUT TO:

A plateau at nighttime, the sky is a sick purple with black strands waving across it. A silhouette resembling a demon stares into the sky.

Gallitia said:
"I am not a very successful man. In the warzone, I destroy my enemies, brutally crush them. But for more quiet assignments, I am about as useful as a scope on a cap gun. Thus explaining my utter failure in assassinating the king of the Rekua Kingdom..."

FADE OUT AND FADE INTO:

Gallitia, fully visible, flying through the clouds. He has dark gray skin with bat-like wings, and he has silver armor and a lance implanted into his right arm.

Gallitia said:
"Now, my new assignment is to find the Rekua Diamond of Wind. And only one person knows where that is...

The heir to Raptorianos."

CUT TO:

An illegal underground facility. Daniel is greeted by a scientist as he walks in.

A scientist said:
"Welcome to the Organization of Interdimensional Investigation, Mr. Dorple."

CUT TO:

Daniel walking into the barracks of the facility. A man in military camouflage greets him.

Reggie said:
"So you're the Raptorman, eh? Well, you're lucky. We got plenty of anamolies detected just recently. Looks like work for you and me."

CUT TO:

Reggie showing the rest of the organization a slide show on a large screen.

Reggie said:
"But a few anomalies in particular have grabbed our attention. One of which is a silver gargoyle who claims his name is 'Gallitia'. Based on the creature's intelligence, he is our top priority. But another creature concerns us."

The screen shows a green insect devouring a human being. Blood and gore is shown. You then see an enormous swarm of the green insects flying by a sign, and the metal sign is no more when the insects pass.

Reggie said:
"One squadron will investigate the so-called Locusts of Death. The rest of you, including myself, will track this 'Gallitia' down and see if he knows anything about these locusts."

CUT TO:

A green and veiny gargoyle, sitting behind an interrogation desk at Area 51. The gargoyle has four wings, one pair that which is connected to its wrists. It has fully black eyes with a white dot for a pupil. The gargoyle has a heavy, intimidating voice with a gentleman accent.

Picture of this gargoyle

Drakath said:
*sigh*

"You humans will never learn who is the protagonist and antagonist in this situation. It is not possible for your minds to comprehend. Rahtouri is no world for mankind. If you go there, you die."

A military interrogator said:
"If you don't explain what the hell is going on, we are going to throw you into the jail where all the other freaks are!"

Drakath said:
"Heh, if you strive to elicit a frightened or threatened response from me, you will have to try much harder than that."

The interrogator punches Drakath as hard as he could.

CUT TO:

Daniel walking through a large field in a rural area with a swarm of the locusts surrounding him massively. A path is made in front of Daniel, and Gallitia approaches him.

Gallitia said:
"You've proven yourself in combat well, but can you save your pitiful world from...

(Gallitia looks at the surrounding swarm of locusts)

...my children?"

CUT TO:

A small rural town being eaten by the locusts.

CUT TO:

A rural family holding their children as they hide in their barns, hoping the locusts won't reach them.

CUT TO:

The U.S. Army unloading their clips of lead into Gallitia. Gallitia fights back with an enormous blast of fire.

CUT TO:

A large hawk combating a well-built black-skinned man (note that this man is NOT African American opposed to what you may think from the description, nor is the man technically "human", for that matter) who is retaliating with impressive sword techniques.

CUT TO:

Daniel jumping across the roofs of moving vehicles on a highway as Gallitia attempts to catch him.

CUT TO:

Area 51, 1953. Drakath sits behind an interrogation desk.

A scientist said:
"Do you have a name?"

Drakath nods.

Same scientist said:
"Can you grace us with it?"

Drakath smiles.

Drakath said:
"Does it truly matter? I am certain that whatever name I give for myself, you and your men will continue to refer to me as 'Experiment X', the 'X' being whatever serial number you pull out of your ass especially for me."

The scientist glares at Drakath with an unimpressed expression on his face.

FADE OUT AND FADE INTO:

Daniel inside an insect stronghold, readily armed with a shotgun.

Riukka (is not present as this is being recited) said:
"There are some dangerous creatures that come from Rahtouri..."

A green locust standing about twenty feet tall emerges from the darkness in front of Daniel, and screeches eerily.

Riukka (again said:
"But many stand out more than others."

A young girl's scream is heard, and then you hear Daniel shout "Get back!" You then hear Daniel's shotgun fire.

NARRATION:

For the past one hundred and fifty years, mankind has searched for a new land to explore. A new...world, if you will. In 1953, a group of men in Mongolia found their way into this new world, but they have never returned from it. Since then, however, peculiar life forms have been spat out of these interdimensional gates. As such, the creatures were tracked and preserved in Area 51 in Roswell, New Mexico. Now, roughly fifty-nine years later (the fic takes place in 2012), one of the freaks retrieved from this new world reveals a sliver of a plan to attack mankind that has apparently been in development since before mankind existed. He is at first labeled insane for "lack of common sense" and thrown in with the rest of the freaks, but the military will soon enough find out that the plan Drakath hinted at is all too true, and the Locusts of Death are only the first of the plagues to pass through before the planned destruction of mankind.

Who can stop this all from taking place? Only one man, one peculiar man...named Daniel Dorple.

...The Raptorman...

THE LOCUSTS

Book One of the Raptorianos Trilogy

Coming Soon

This fic has been rated R for bloody, graphic violence, and some strong language.

[/trailer]

So yeah...told you I suck at presentation. The plot's waaay cooler than whatever this trailer made you think.

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
An extended trailer for the finale chapter of Pokémon Ranger and the Gardener of Gratitude...

--------------------------------------

Sutter Chiaki said:
"This is it, the Golden City... the world has not looked upon this place for five centuries, but we have done it!"

A five hundred year old mystery unravels...

Fernando VIII said:
"Thanks ever so much for leading me here, Dr. Chiaki, and showing me the way to use the power of this Orb. Heatran, go get rid of them all!"

The rules of time are broken...

Carter said:
"Transcend the confines of time and space!"

The Azure Angel said:
"That fiend undid the work of the people of our time and activated the Griseous Orb..."

...but in a future where destiny is uncertain...

Fernando VII said:
"Arise, Regigigas! Avenge your companion and finish what my forefather began!"

...can time run out?

Having fully emerged from the earth said:
"I am your opponent, scoundrel! The eternal, broken guardian of this land who has broken the laws of time to challenge you!"

This winter, past, present and future collide in a land where miracles occur!

Matt and his group seem to be crying said:
"Ohhhhh, I've never seen... that is the godlike Pokémon, Arceus! He has arrived to help us!"

Pokémon Ranger and the Gardener of Gratitude. The Heatran Elegy begins, this winter.

Armored Zangoose

The trailer for my upcoming fic-

Also, the preview(The beginning of the Prologue) can be seen here-http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=427631

Blackout

One year has passed...

Cut To

A Butterfree and a Caterpie stand in the ruins of Pokemon Square. Before them lay the remains of a building resembling a Cyndaquil. Three tombstones stand in front of it.

Blackout

Most is changing...

Cut To

A black-armored Tyranitar lets loose a blast of shadow from it's mouth.

Blackout

But not all have forgotten.

Cut To

A single tear runs down Butterfree's face.

Blackout

Calamity has been stopped...

Cut To

A Cyndaquil, a Pikachu, and an Absol shut their eyes tightly against heavy winds. Rayquaza unleashes hyper beam, striking a falling star.

Blackout

and a curse has been broken.

Cut To

A Gengar walks away, leaving behind Cyndaquil and a Gardevoir.

Blackout

But the battle has just begun.

Cut To

Something between Dialga and Primal Dialga tears through Temporal Tower. A Riolu and an Eevee attempt to hold it off.

Cut To

Primal Dialga strikes Celebi and Dusknor back withit's Roar of Time. Grovyle merges from the ground and strikes Primal Dialga with repeating Leaf Blades.

Blackout

History will change.

Cut To

Eevee and Cresselia are cornered by Pokemon. Darkrai prepares as Ripul charges at him, then blinks when it disappears before him. Darkrai then flys forward as Riolu emerged from underground behind him and strikes witha Force Palm.

Blackout

It will bend...

Cut To

Palkia strikes Darkrai with Spacial Rend, and a Dimensional Hole shatters.

Blackout

And it will break.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dimensions

Giratina!

Backstreet's back
Not very good, I know, but I try.

UNSEEN VOICES [whispering and repeating, all in sync]: “What do you hear? What do you hear? Prince of the Prophecies, what do you hear?”

PHIONE {aforementioned ‘Prince of the Prophecies’}: There is… a revival. A revival of a very bad sort. And I think there’s only one who can kill it again…

{SCENE CHANGE: A white background, with a snake-like figure with arms floating across it in silhouette. SNAKE FIGURE stops and turns its head, as the silhouette of a human walks on screen. Footsteps sound as he walks.}

HUMAN: What’s wrong with you?

GIRATINA: Unbelievable! I go through all that trouble to put the Mewforsaken thing exactly where he was supposed to see it… and worse, I got Palkia to make him see it… but that ungrateful little… Rotten kid is making this so much harder than it needs to be! [GIRATINA grinds one hand into the other] Zero, don’t bother me now. Please don’t. I need to hold a discussion.

ZERO: [raises a hand as if to object, but then seems to decide against it and walks off the screen once more]

{Silhouettes fade into nothing, leaving the screen totally white}

VOICE {that of a young man, no older than sixteen}: My name is Casey. I’m destined to do… something.

{Another SILHOUETTE walks towards the camera, this one of a human, but not ZERO. His hair points out in six directions, and he walks with a slight slouch. This is CASEY BLAIR.}

CASEY [voiceover]: Had I a choice in the matter… I would have said no. Because it involved Pokémon. Saving them. Scary, devious, savage things they are. [He sighs] But did I have a choice? No. I was forced into it. But… though Pokémon are terrible monstrosities… do I want them, in essence, to…

{Five SILHOUETTES flash across the screen. One of a woman with short-cropped hair, the next of a person with a hood over his head, the third of a guy with hair that bears a striking resemblance to a Staraptor, fourth of a woman with a ponytail... the last one lingers for longer than the rest. It's a woman with two shoots of hair that stick out to either side. Her eyes glow red as high-pitched - but distinctly maniacal - laughter echoes in the silence.}

CASEY [voiceover]: …die? I don’t know the answer to that. I guess I’ll find out, soon enough.

[Various VOICES start repeating the same phrase over and over again, similar to the chanting in the beginning but with different phrases. They all blend into one single cacophony before turning steadily more static-y and finally fading out.]

δelta ϛpecies
w i n g s . h a v e . w e ;

GIRATINA: And remember…

{Screen darkens to red, then black. GIRATINA speaks in a voiceover, while the words onscreen steadily fade off.}

GIRATINA: …Fate knows where you live.

Last edited:

Manaphyman

Up all night
Trailer for the Sevii Islands Saga:

Trailer Music: The Ring Goes South

Blackness

Elderly voice: My boy, this world is changing. God has big plans for you and your friends. Promise me you'll fulfill them.

Fade in:

Five trainers slowly move across a Chaparal, bushes and trees scattered across the lengthy field. Tents and other groups of mobilizing trainers can be seen throughout the area, an awed, panic look across their faces. The tropic sun directly above their heads. The group, four boys of varying heights and hair colors walk timidly across the large island, beginning to climb the approaching hill. One boy, the tallest, clothed in the normal tenage dress of jeans and a leather jacket, carries a ruby sword.

Male Voice: Promise me, no matter what happens, no matter who intervenes, we will stay strong, and stay together.

Female Voice: I don't think I can...

Narrator: When your world crumbles before you, when your country stands on the brink of ruin, when legends scuffle and war breaks out, what do you do? What was once an ordinary journey has now become a fight for not only their survival, but for that of the Sevii Islands. Now, despite their misgivings, despite their reluctance, five teenagers must enter the ever growing fray, responsible for the solution that no one else could find.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
[Tales from the Stage Door, take 1!]

Male announcer: You loved Ash and co. when they hosted their own variety show...

[archival footage from "The Ash and Pikachu Show" of Ash running to greet a crowd]

Male announcer: ...but did you ever wonder what they went through to make their names known?

[scene of sillhouettes of Alex, Celebi and Deminia]

Male announcer: Join Ash and a trio of starstruck spirits as they try to restore a historic theater to its former glory, and then some on "Tales from the Stage Door!" Master comedienne FlamingRuby is back with new acts, new surprises, and a heartwarming storyline that will hopefully inspire you to follow your dreams.

Ash: Well, we know it will be a daunting task...

Brock: Understatement of the year.

*stinger*

Female announcer: Now playing on forums everywhere

Lil' Jirachi

Shooting Stars
This looks like fun. I’ll give it a shot. I’m bored anyway.

Because the fic is still a work in progress, not all scenes and quotes are finalized yet.

Fade from black.
The sun shines down on a forest. Bird Pokémon are singing and Stantler are seen grazing in an open field near by.

Cut to…
A scared up Giratina is battling a rusty Dialga. The Giratina fires a Hyper Beam at the Dialga, but the Temporal Pokémon uses Protect to prevent damage. She fires Roar of Time at the ghostly dragon, at the same time the Giratina fires a Will-O-Wisp, the two attacks collided, creating an explosion. Nearby, a small young Dialga watches her mother collapse to the ground.

Cut to…
The same young Dialga is seen again in what appears to be an old, crumbling library. A Shaymin in its Sky Frome pops up from a pile of ruined books, startling the Dialga.

Shaymin: Hi, there! I’m Lily! What’s your name?

Young Dialga: I’m…I’m Diamond.

Lily: Cool! How would you like to help me find my brother?

Cut to…
A young Giratina is standing on top of a scorched Metagross he just defeated; he looks down at Diamond and Lily. Lily is a little nervous, but Diamond doesn’t seem to be afraid of him.

Diamond: What’s your name?

Young Giratina: My name’s Gira.

Diamond: Would you like to come with us, Gira?

Lily: What!? Are you crazy!? Your parents were killed by a Giratina and you want this one to join us!?

Cut to…
The three young Pokémon find themselves in a man made tunnel, on the ground were two iron rods that seem to travel the length of the tunnel, unaware they’ve been traveling down a old subway tunnel. Several feet from them were a Rampardos and a creature they have never seen before: a human.

Lily: A…A human? Alive!? But I thought they were all extinct!

Gira: Yeah, didn’t Arceus judged them or something?

Human: He did… but some of us survived.

Cut to…
A human in a dark long coat stands before a large computer screen. Projected on the screen was a map of an unknown area. A red dot is moving every few seconds, making a light beeping sound.

Human: So, Arceus likes to judge humans, eh? Perhaps it’s time for the humans to judge him!

Cut to…
Crystals and bubbles floated here and there, the ground is twisted in some places. There are floating platforms and strangely shaped buildings everywhere. There is no solid ground and the sky seems to be limitless. Diamond is standing on one of the platforms, trembling after what the Ancient of Dimensions had told her.

Diamond: N...No… That’s not true!

Ancient of Dimensions: I’m afraid it is. Your mother made the mistake by breaking the First Laws. The penalty for that is death!

Cut to…
The same human and Rampardos are seen again standing before a large, white stallion-like Pokémon with a gold ring around its body. The Alpha Pokémon glares at the human.

Arceus: Your kind was judged years ago and that decision still stands today! Now…BE GONE!

Arceus fires a Hyper Beam at the human and the Rampardos; their fates unknown.

Cut to…
Arceus stands on the edge of a cliff, overlooking a forest below. He isn’t alone, however. The Ancient of Space, Palkia, is standing beside him.

Arceus: I want you to bring me Diamond.

Palkia: Her friends will protect at all costs. They’ll probably are willing to give their live away for her…

Arceus: Then let them give their lives away. It will be easier on all of us if they do not exist, especially that little Giratina… I will not allow history to repeat itself!

Cut to…
Arceus is chained down, thrashing wildly. Mechanical arms thrust themselves into his sides, letting out an earsplitting scream. Diamond, Gira, and Lily watched in horror as the metallic arms rip his Life Plates from his body, staining his white fur crimson. Arceus’ eyes glowed, burning with rage.

Arceus: Nobody judges me! NOBODY!

A bright sphere begin to form above his head, Arceus launches the attack skyward, it exploded like fireworks, but it rained down like a meteor shower, destroying everything upon impact...

Large text fades in...
Crimson
In this harsh world, it’s the only color you’ll see..

Kanata

L u c k y.
Well, my fanfics work in a series and I'll post the first instalment when I finish (I'm already done with the second and third sequal/book/flying spagghetti monsters)

This music that goes with it is.....Bad Romance by Lady Gaga (Freaking' youtube it)

FADE IN:
You see Misty Waterflower walking into a large High School.

FADE OUT, FADE IN new scene:
Misty is sitting at a lunch table alone as people walk by,
"I never though I'd do all that for a boy,"

CUT TO:

You see a tall brunette woman and Misty stairing at each other,

BLACKOUT.

"He was like my drug, and people do stupid things on drugs right?"

FADE IN:

You see a large boy with dark black hair smiling at Misty while he held a notebook

"He didn't even care about me and I did all that for him,"
You see Misty and the brunette girl from earlier covered in bruses and scratch marks.

"I won't give up! Never!"
CUT TO:

Misty looking in the mirror,
"That girl she ruiend my life, she deserves what I did to her,"
(These are all just scenes)

CUT TO:
You see the Brunette girl taking pictures of a raven haired boy in a closet with a purple haired flamboyant man

CUT TO:

You see a tall blonde girl lying on the ground as a tall red haired woman stands over her and the brunette girl watches from behind.

CUT TO:

You see Misty lying in a feild of flowers

CUT TO:

Now you see Misty and the brunette girl walking towards each other in a court yard.

CUT TO:

The kimono girl shown earlier ordering her Umbreon to use Shadow Ball at Michelle’s Jolteon. The attack smacks the electric type right on his face and he falls down.

CUT TO:

You see a pink haired girl and Misty with a dark brown haired boy,

CUT TO:
You see another tall bleach blonde woman smiling as she had he head on a man with purple hair's shoulder

CUT TO:
The bleach blonde woman crying in an empty school room.

BLACKOUT, then FADE IN:

FADE OUT, THEN FADE IN to title of the story:

Paper Cuts,
Revenge is sweet

Last edited:

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
<The screen is black as a male voice begins to speak>

Target identified.​

A pair of doors slide open as a teenaged boy dashes out. He is wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and clutches something black in his hand. Without missing a beat he pounds along the pavement into a carpark, and dives behind a car.

Full name: Kyle Samuels. Alias: Kysa.​

The previously described boy, Kysa, is walking in the dark. He turns into a driveway and triggers the motion-detector light. Holding a covered dish, he strides up to the door and presses the doorbell. The door opens to reveal a woman with casual clothes, glasses, and her blonde hair tied back loosely.

She smiles, "Oh, what did your mum cook this time? I suppose it's an accident there's leftovers."

"Well, that's her story." Kysa laughs and offers her the dish.

Seventeen-year-old white male, average height, light build.​

With wide eyes and dishevelled hair, Kysa climbs into the back of a white ambulance after the stretcher. He looks around blankly, switching between the woman on the stretcher and the green-clad female paramedic.

Straight brown hair, moderate length. Hazel eyes.​

A short woman, only up to Kysa's chin, leads him down a hallway. His crutches clunk on the lino with every step, and he grimaces as he swings himself forward.

"...And you'll never guess what I found," the woman proclaims as she brushes black hair from her almond-shaped eyes, and walks around a corner.

Before them stands a tall man, yawning, in crumpled clothes. He stops mid-yawn as he sees Kysa, who also freezes with wide eyes and an open mouth. Turning around, the woman raises an eyebrow.

"Have you two met or something?"

Last seen wearing a black cap, cargo pants, black t-shirt and green hooded jacket.​

Sitting in a dooway along a dark alleyway is Kysa. His brown hair is covered by his hood, sticking out slightly at the front. He is resting back against the door, with a backpack in the small of his back. With every small noise, his hazel eyes fly open in a panic.

No new information from the infomant.

...Yes, of course alive, and I don't want any screw-ups like last time.​

Kysa is sitting on the roof of a grey building, dangling his feet over the edge. He pulls up his dark green hood against the wind, and begins to whistle a soft, indistinct tune. As cars pass by his eyes unconciously follow them.

I don't know exactly how it happened, but he has something I want.​

"Hello? Are you still there ma'am? Are you okay?" A sqeaky voice comes from the handset of a phone, dangling from its slowly swaying cord. Slowly, a hand reaches for it, but a dial tone is heard before the hand reaches it.

He just doesn't know it yet.​

Kysa pounds his fist angrily on the inside of a wooden door. Exasperated, he turns around and kicks the wall of the small room. Slumping against it, he buries his face in his hands. They are covered in dry blood, as are his grey shirt and loose pants.

<Screen fades to black. A stone drops in the middle of the screen. As ripples spread across the screen like water, the title emerges.>

The Ripple Effect
There is no escape

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Start off Black, music begins to play and words begin to fade in.

A Malicious Plot That Comes To Fruition.

Giovanni and Cyrus are seen shaking hands, grins on either ones faces, the scene changes and it shows Team Rocket moving through a building, guns in their hands, anyone they come upon dies.

The Death of a Leader Brings sparks the flames.

A board room comes into view, completely destroyed, bloodied corpses everywhere, Giovanni smirks at the dead body of a female before spinning around and shooting his nearest grunt, he the nods to his own grunts and they reveal some Kanto soldiers they had captured, Giovanni nods and they are slaughtered, one of the grunts then pulls on the attire of a Sinnoh guard, he nods to his leader who shoots him in the leg.

And in the flames, War Blossoms.

Sinnoh soldiers are seen marching throughout their region, more and more soldiers are gathered and trainers are called back to Sinnoh. Cyrus now posing as leader of Kanto is seen drawing an 'X' across Kanto and nodding to his military commanders.

The scene suddenly goes to black and begins flashing with signs of war, soldiers being shot down, bombs going off and people laying dead, blood everywhere. The scene suddenly goes black as the music intensifies.

What would you do, if everything you knew was torn apart by wore.
"What are we going to do?" A brown haired girl is seen speaking to a group of four, worry ix etched onto her face as she speaks, her eyes are looking to the male stood facing away from her.

"We're not going to do anything, we're going to go home and let the war take its course." His dark brown hair is swaying slightly in the wind at the base of his neck, his tone is cold and his fists are clenched.

"T, don't..." The other male in the group begins, moving a hand towards his friend.

He is cut off by the man he is reaching towards. "No, we'll die if we get caught together, go home all of you." those were the last words he spoke before he throws a Pokéball into the air and out burst a Flygon, he leaps onto it and they fly off

Would you fight...
Or would you die?

The same dark figure from before is seen flying down on his Flygon, the Pokémon unleashes a powerful burst of meteor's and then its trainer leaps to the ground, a gun flashes in his hands and a flurry of bullets fly forward, decimating a few enemy soldiers.

"Attack!" He roars and from behind him hundreds of soldiers charge forward, their guns unleashing thousands of bullets towards the enemies, the man leads them, his eyes moving back and forth as he deals death.

The scene begins to flicker, showing the four from earlier, each one fighting and then stopping on the four of them facing down Giovanni the brown haired Flygon owner appears to be mortally wounder and he pushes his friends away. He then shoots Giovanni the man falls and his shadow splits into four and his admins stand tall, as the trainer prepares to attack, Cyrus appears and shoots a bullet through the back of his head.

The trailer ends as the Hoenn, Sinnoh, Johto and Kanto Armies clash, the screen goes blank and then the title fades into view.

A World Conflicted.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
fades in
i loved you so much
fades out and in
and you repay me with this
fades to a different scene
*see jake and jenny kissing*
fades to another scene
*see a woman being hung and jenny screaming "MOTHER"*
fades into another scene
*see a man with a sword through his stomach attached to a tree and jake screaming "FATHER"*
*scene changes to a police station*
*you see a conversation between jake and jenny and the police,then they leave looking concerned*
scene fades to black
i will get you back jenny
even if i have to kill
The Kill
*fades in*
*shows a gravestone that says "R.I.P. Jake june 20th 1989-june 14th 2010"*
(end)

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
I've always had trailers in my head for my fics...so here's one...

Time for some advertising. This is basically a trailer for my next six fics in the series, which starts with Shadow and Light. :p Here we go…

Guide: Blonde Girl: Kris
Purple Haired Girl: Scarlet
Black Haired Girl: Katie
Black Haired Boy: Kirio

Trailer Music: New Divide by Linkin Park. Tune your iPods to it and let’s begin.

--------------------------

A fire rages through the forest, setting trees alight in the dark sky. The trees remain standing, burning for eternity.

A young man robed in white sits atop a Rapidash, his white hair framing his crystal blue eyes. A sword is in one hand. He raises his other hand to the sky.

<cut to black screen that reads:

Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. And he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. – Revelation 6:1-2 >

CUT TO:

A close-up of a different pair of blue eyes, ones that sparkle with shades of purple and blue unknown to man. The camera pans out to reveal the young woman with golden blonde hair and white wings. A white dress hooks around her neck and falls to her sandaled feet. She holds a sword in both hands, ready to strike.

CUT TO:

Another girl with long purple hair and eyes the shade of gold. She wears a similar dress to the first girl, only hers has longs sleeves and drops to her feet. She holds out her hand, and an orb of psychic energy floats above it, shining with purple light.

CUT TO:

A black-haired girl with crystal blue eyes the same shade as the first girl’s. She wears a long black dress that falls over her crossed legs. She stares into a ceiling to floor mirror at her reflection, which has red eyes. Angel wings materialize behind her, while demon wings materialize behind her reflection. Her own eyes widen at the prospect.

CUT TO:

A plateau over the city of Ever Grande. A young man with black hair and searing black eyes stands before the edge, his black robes billowing in the wind. Beside him stands Cyrus, dressed in white robes similar to the young man’s. The two have one eye on the burning forest and one eye on each other.

CUT TO:

“How can you be so sure?!” Katie screams at Kris as she stares at the TV screen. The white-haired man’s face fills the screen.

Kris turns to Katie, her eyes shining. “I hope to God I’m not right…

“For if I am…”

CUT TO:

Lugia crashing across the waves of the Sinnoh ocean.

“This.”

CUT TO:

A city somewhere on Earth collapsing as waves and earthquakes rock the buildings. Human voices scream in horror.

“Is.”

CUT TO:

Kirio raising a sword against Cyrus.

“The.”

CUT TO:

Kris unfolding her wings as waves of energy rock the earth around her. Her eyes are closed…until…

“Apocalypse.”

(part of song)

“And ever loss, and every lie
And every truth that you deny
And teach regret
And teach good-bye
With every mistake you pay to find
And your voice was all I heard
That I get what I deserve…”

Voice Over:

“This year, behold, as the three Heavenly Warriors fight one…

last…

war…”

Fade to the six orbs of land, sea, sky, time, space, and dimension.

Shadow and Light.

Now playing on a fanfiction forum near you.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
A teaser for a brand-new project!

---------------------

It vanished from history five thousand years ago...

[A glowing blue orb made of elegant glass sits alone on a pedestal in a dark chamber]

...now, history reawakens once more.

[The chamber is suddenly penetrated by a light]

A new adventure connecting the world of the present to the historical past begins...

[A tall man in a long blue tailcoat, holding a cane and wearing a wild beard, stands at the windshield of a zeppelin]

"This revolution shall be quelled in the name of her serene reverence Empress Caitlin!"

... and a forgotten evil returns anew.

[In total darkness, a red eye opens]

"You locked me away, General Zerossen, but the time has now come. Somewhere across time and space, the arrival of my revenge is at hand!!"

In the mysterious future where danger cannot be discerned, winning the war of the past is the only way to move forward.

Pokémon LEGEND: The Firestorm Rebellion