• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer for Your Fanfic thread - new version

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
Don't know if I'm doing this right... xD

Between [ ] means an action.
Bold is voice.
Italic is the picture.

[FADE IN]

Two happy Buizel, swimming in a river towards a huge tree.

How do excitement...

[CUT TO]

A big thunderstorm is approaching a small city in a forest inhabited by Pokémon.

...and the dangers of nature itself compare?

[CUT TO]

The two Buizel are running through a dark cave, terrified, reaching the exit.

What happens if two little Buizel...

[CUT TO]

Rayquaza is floating above a temple that's settled at the top of a mountain, howling as it has never before.

...need to be 2 Slaking instead?

[CUT TO]

The two Buizel are looking shocked towards a Shiftry who's nodding as if it has no choice.

How does the valley react when their destiny lies in the hand of two Buizel?

[FADE OUT]

Are they strong enough?!

[PICTURE FLASH: The Buizel are fighting a Kangaskhan whose baby's standing beside it, crying.]

[FADE OUT]

Are they fast enough?!

[PICTURE FLASH:One of the Buizel is jumping from platform to platform, while the other one is standing behind a large fence, holding a hourglass and yelling at his brother.]

[FADE OUT]

The future of Memorial Valley lies in their hands!

Will the peace and joy ever return?

[PICTURE FLASH: Rayquaza uses Hyper Beam into the "camera", title will appear in blinding whiteness.]

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON: Guidelines of a Storm!

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
A brand new trailer!
-----------------------------

~ Hundreds of mysterious Pokémon live in the world, but thousands of years ago, a species so vicious and so evil existed, one that had to be banished at all costs...~

[Several men, led by a blonde man in a blue toga clutching a blue orb, lower their arms after covering their eyes from a vicious gust.]

"What do we do, Master Kratos? This creature is too powerful!"

"I don't know... we have to get rid of this thing no matter what it takes..."

~ That creature's name... was Zoroark. ~

[A black, bipedal, foxlike Pokémon emerges from a cloud of dust kicked up from one of its attacks.]

"This land is the land of Zoroark, and I will destroy every one of you for invading it!"

~ When the land long ago ravaged by Zoroark is discovered in the present day, time turns backward and the forgotten beast may be unleashed anew... ~

[A man wearing a red powdered wig with three spikes on top is sitting smugly at a desk holding a champagne glass in his right hand.]

"So all the preparations are ready, then. It is time for Zoroark to appear in our era and overthrow the tyrant Caitlin XVI!"

[A young man wearing a wide-brimmed hat and a golden mask over his left eye stands in shocked wonder, with a bespectacled brunette girl and a younger girl with long, curly hair behind him.]

"If this doesn't stop, the entire world will be destroyed by Zoroark at this rate!"

~ When two eras of time collide, can the threads of fate hold strong throughout? Or will the entire continuum of events suffer a catastrophic collapse? ~

[A blonde-haired woman in hooded, flowing blue robes clasps her hands in tearful prayer.]

"Please, my ancestor Kratos, bless us with the strength needed to once again overcome the plague of Zoroark..."

~ The new beginning of a brand new story ~

Pokémon LEGEND: The Firestorm Rebellion

Piplup-Luv

Piplups Are Awesome
My Trailer for my story 'The Rising Darkness'

Narator speaking
Voiceover
[ ] Transision

------

[Blackout]
The world has been peaceful lately.

[Cut to]
Several pokemon wandering around Treasure Town.

[Blackout]
But there is still problems happening.

[Cut to]
Pokemon looking at two boards.

[Cut to]
A Torchic and a Turtwig fighting a Raichu.

[Blackout]
But now a Pokemon...

[Cut to]
A path in Eterna Forest.
[Fade out]

[Fade in]
A Piplup with the colors of a Riolu bursting out of the bushes.

[Blackout]
...from a different world...

[Cut to]
The Piplup running and panting.

[Blackout]
...will be...

[Cut to]
The Piplup dodging the tallons of a Swellow as it swoops for her before narowly dodging a pokeball soon after. "I want to get away from this place, from this world filled with humans."

[Cut to]
The Piplup becoming engulfed in a white light.

[Cut to]
A shadowed figure standing behind a tree. "I wish I could help you young Piplup but I can’t, not the way I am now"

[Blackout]
...thrown into an adventure of a lifetime!

[Cut to]
A young Pikachu in Beach Cave nudging the Piplup who is unconscious. The Piplup then opens her eyes.

[Cut to]
The Pikachu, Sparky and Piplup, Marie becoming an Exploration Team. Team Heroes.

[Cut to]
Team Heroes standing on Sharpedo Bluff talking to a Torchic, Lizzie and a Turtwig, Forest. The famous Team Element.

[Blackout]
Although all seems peaceful it is quite the opposite...

[Cut to]
A shadowed figure inside a volcano

[Blackout]
...for evil is rising once again...

[Cut to]
A Pokemon chained to a wall talking to the shadowed pokemon. "No! I will do no such thing! Torchure me as you wish but I refuse to kill them!"

[Blackout]
...and Pokemon have been dissapearing...

[Cut to]
Several pokemon panicing in Treasure Town

[Cut to]
Sparky and Marie at the crossroads. "Marie we have to find them!"

[Cut to]
Lizzie and Forest glaring at the shadowed figure. "I thought we had goten rid of you for good!"

[Cut to]
Lizzie and Forest now lying on the ground unconscious

[Blackout]
...and the only ones who can save them...

[Cut to]
Marie and Sparky in Zero Isle.

[Blackout]
...is Team Heroes.

[Cut to]
Marie and Sparky in front of a large opening to the inside of a volcano. "Lets do this Sparky!"

[Blackout]
The ultimate adventure...

[Cut to]
Marie and Sparky glaring at the shadowed figure.

[Blackout]
...is about...

[Cut to]
Several attacks flying across the room.

[Blackout]
...to begin!

[Slow fade to black]

So yeah. Thats the trailer for my story The Rising Darkness

I hope I did it right

Last edited:

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
For the last few weeks I've had this idea forming inside of my head about a story, and I actually quit my current fic because I'm so much more happy with this idea. I actually might try turning this into a book... But I'm debating putting it on here as well or not. This story will not be based in Pokemon whatsoever. It's going to be more about demons and monsters hahahah. I've never done one of these trailer things before, but I might as well try. Sorry if it sucks too badly or is really confusing. xD Anyways... here goes.

~Trailer Music~

[ xxxx ] = An action, e.g. fade to black
abcdefg = the image on the screen
"abcdefg" = a character talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Theme music begins]
There's a small, rural town full of people happily going about their daily business.
"My name is Troy."
[Picture cuts to a teenage boy with medium-length dark black hair smiling as he stands out in a field with a sickle harvesting wheat]
"I'm the son of a farmer in a small town that you've probably never heard of."
[Picture changes to Troy talking and laughing with a pretty blonde girl]
"We may be out of the way, but we're all happy here. We all look out for each other. We're all... safe."
[Theme music stops]
The town siren blares through the morning, quieting Troy and Ashley and making everyone in the town freeze. Smoke begins to rise from the town center and screams begin to fill the air. Dust starts to rise up rapidly, houses being torn apart by an unforeseeable force in the distance as Troy and the girl begin to run away from the scene. The destruction shoots towards their direction.
[Picture cuts to Troy standing alone in a farm house shaking as he gazes at the cause of the destruction]
A tall, red-headed girl no older than twenty stands in the entrance of the farm house, a two-headed, gigantic, rabid-looking dog on each side of her. She snickers to herself as she shoots up her hand, slamming Troy through the air and crashing through shelves without even touching him. He hits the wall and slides down it unconscious.
[Screen fades to black]
"At least, we were until my village was destroyed."

[Picture changes to Troy running up to a smoldering house in the middle of a field, the blonde girl (now referred to as Ashley) beside him]
"That lady... She burned my house down. She killed my parents. She killed my friends."
[Troy is inside the house now, taking the family sword off of his wall]
"And now it's my turn to take revenge."

[Troy now stands in front of an old man]
"There is... a legend passed down through this kingdom. The legend of the advent." He says. "The advent... of the Queen."
"Who's this queen?" Troy asks.
"The first Queen of our kingdom..."
[Picture changes to a painting of a beautiful, royal-looking woman standing next to a man and beneath them, seven young-looking people]
"She was killed by her husband when he had tried to make the power of the netherworld his own. She had stopped him, but at the price of her life. It was written that she would return in a thousand years to rid this land of strife, but demons would once again return to this land more than ever in order to kill her before she can do so."
[Picture fades to black]
"How many years has it been?" Troy asks.
"A thousand."

[Picture changes to Troy standing in a church with a sword in one hand and a wooden stake in another as the theme music begins again ]
"These demons think that they can kill us all... But we're going to kill them instead."
[Montage of events occur, the music from 1:41 on in the video accompanying it]
Troy slices through the neck of a vampire with his sword;
A large, alien-like canine with four arms, grey skin and a lack of fur except long, white hair flowing from its head flies through the air and slams into the ground across from Troy;
A new blonde-haired girl deflects several attacks from vampires with a sword as she shoots her arm down, a wooden stake emerging from her sleeve as she slams it into a vampire's chest;
Three plumes of smoke shoot through the night sky and intersect before slamming down into the ground and taking on the form of three women robed in red with black markings and evil snarls on their faces;
A hydra roars and shoots flames through its mouths at Troy as he ducks behind a shield;
A werewolf slams through the woods as he chases after Troy and Ashley;
A masked person in a long, black robe stands up over a mutilated body in a now-destroyed village, blood trickling from the masked person's mouth;
Three women hold themselves against the door of a church, looking up towards the ceiling for hope as a force on the other side of the door keeps slamming into it, almost about to break through;
Ashley picks up a crying baby in the woods and as she uncovers its face she sees its red eyes and bloody teeth right before it leaps for her neck;
Troy and Ashley run through the woods and something grabs Troy by the leg and slams him to the ground, pulling him backwards as he yells;
A woman stands rooted to the spot in a white gown as she slowly catches fire, a sad look on her face as she looks at Troy and Ashley;
Ashley holds her hands out as she steps to the edge of a cliff and closes her eyes as she leans over it, falling off.

[Picture changes to Troy and Ashley on a cloudy day]
They both look at each other, recognition of the fact they won't make it through this alive in their eyes as Troy speaks slowly.
"We have to get through this... We can't let these things kill any more people."
It begins to rain as Ashley nods silently, a tear rolling down her cheek.

[Picture turns to the red-haired woman standing on a ledge in an abandoned castle]
A beam of light shoots upwards to the sky a small distance away and begins expanding rapidly, consuming everything around it.
She smiles, satisfaction in her eyes.
[Picture fades to black]
"This... Is how humanity shall end."

[The title flashes onto the screen]
The Advent series.

[The picture returns to a pretty, dark-haired girl huddling behind a desk in a shop as the door creaks open]
The girl puts a hand to her mouth to quite herself but can't stop whimpering, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks as a creature walks through the door; it looks like a man, but terribly burned with thin, scraggly hair and a loin cloth covering itself. It's dark, black eyes scan the area as it walks towards the desk, its mouth open slightly to reveal its bloody, pointy teeth as the girl closes her eyes and starts to pray silently to herself. She opens her eyes again and looks to her left around the desk, but no longer sees the creature. She moans a sigh of relief and puts a hand to her heart, only to hear a low, grudge-like croaking sound behind her. She turns just in time to see the creature's black eyes before it lunges at her.

[End of trailer]​

It probably seems really dumb and (really long xD) but I've been thinking through this a while... The story would contain quite a bit of mythology from all different sections of the world, though most of it would be greek and medieval (think Gorgons, Furies, Vampires, and Werewolves). It actually has a decent plot too, it's not just scattered bits of action like you see in this trailer. ;P I do intend to start writing it, but I'm not sure how much it would get read hahahah. xD

Last edited:

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
A world of evil...

[Cut to]
A strange figure bashes an invisible wall

Where an evil monster is held...

[Cut to]
The figure roars and tackles the wall again.

A world of darkness...
Arcues looks at the fruitless attempts the figure is trying, then shakes its head.

This world...
The figure stares straight at Arcues.
"Arcues! Release me from this prison or you will pay the ultimate price!", the figure yells to Arcues.
"Why should I? This is your world, Giratina", Arcues says.
"Or rather, my prison!", the figure spits out.

Giratina's world...

[Cut to]
A tube of water breaks open, revealing purple eyes.

Giratina's World 2: Escape.

This is the sequel to the story I made a year ago, Giratina's World. Many praised it, except for its terrible grammar(I was not good at grammar at the time)so I plan to remake it one day, along with the sequel and perhaps a spinoff.

Last edited:
Hmmm...this sounds like a good amount of fun. Permit me to post a little trailer of my own right here.

Silence for a moment, accompanied by darkness, with the numerous voices overlapping over one another.

MISTY

Well, I just hope you don't turn out like me.

ASH

Mom, I haven't worn this since Misty left.

MISTY

Now hold on! I live in this gym! You can't just kick us out!

ASH

We can't just kill his Pokemon!

MEWTWO

They are evil angels to an evil God.

SABRINA

That's the byproduct of nearly a decade of research.

LT. SURGE

I'm incarcerated, and it's all thanks to you!

LANCE

So how do you know that Sabrina wasn't lying to you?

SHI

Do they really deserve to die?

CLAUDE

Soon, my love.

ASH

I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd come by and see ya, Misty!

MISTY

I—er—I miss ya, you twerp!

SABRINA

I need your power.

Reveal a single image of a test tube in a dark lab, slowly bubbling to itself, before fading away.

CUE TITLE CARD: REUNION​

Available here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6090923/1/Reunion

Also available to read in the Shipping section.

Piplup-Luv

Piplups Are Awesome
A trailer for one of my newest fanfictions Shards of Destiny based of a mix of my 2 comics. First one can be found here and its sequel here
Note: The comics are slightly different then the Fanfic because of some removed parts. But the same storyline remains in both.
Hope it's ok to post this Trailer and it's good

-----
Trailer Music

Screen Text
[ ] Transition
-----

[Fade in]
A strange feeling begin to come to two different Pokemon...

[Cut to]
A female Piplup with a light blue head and upper body, an almost black lower body, and a tan 'cape' jolting awake, panting.

[Cut to]
A male Shadow Prinplup holding it's head down in deep thought

[Blackout]
...One supects something...the other does not...

[Cut to]
The Piplup talking to a Shiny Riolu, a Turtwig, and a Torchic

[Cut to]
The Prinplup stressed as he talks to a Shiny Swellow

[Blackout]
...but he'll find out...

[Cut to]
An beat up Umbreon panicing

[Blackout]
...very soon.

[Cut to]
The Prinplup's red eyes open in disbeleif

[Blackout]
Now two pokemon must find each other...

[Cut to]
The Prinplup walking out of a town and the Piplup walking through a forest

[blackout]
Before it's too late!

[Cut to]
The Prinplup geting hit with a black glowing blade

[Cut to]
The Prinplup tied up, glaring at a shadowed figure

[blackout]
They will meet many alies...

[cut to]
The Piplup talking with a Riolu and Eevee

[blackout]
...face many foes...

[cut to]
The Piplup fighting a Houndour

[Blackout]
...and when they finally meet...

[cut to]
The Prinplup fireing a blast of Shadow Energy at the Houndour

[cut to]
The Piplup and Prinplup talking

[blackout]
...they will get thrown into a quest...

[cut to]
The Piplup, Prinplup, and four other pokemon in front of a cave

[blackout]
...to stop...

[cut to]
The piplup and prinplup confronting th shadowed pokemon

[blackout]
...an evil plan.

[Cut to]
Several attacks are being launched across the room

[blackout]
But can they do it...

[cut to]
The Piplup on the ground

[cut to]
The shadowed pokemon firing a blade of Shadow Energy at the piplup

[cut to]
The Prinplup running

[blackout]
...when their lives...

[cut to]
The Prinplup falling to the ground bleeding

[cut to]
The shadowed figure watching the silhouette of the piplup who is surounded in a purple light

[black out]
...are the key to the end of the world?!

[cut to]
The world slowly being covered by a purple shadow

[blackout]
Shards of Destiny

Last edited:

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
(The Magic of a Melody, take 1!)

(Hopeful music begins as we see a scene of Ash in his movie 8 costume casting a fire spell as a woman in a similar costume looks on)

Male announcer: He was only a mage's apprentice that dreamed of glory...

(scene of Black Mage Ash listening to a female minstrel singing)

Male announcer: He thought that minstrels that could channel magic through song were only legend...

(sillhouette of Brock in a minstrel's costume for a few seconds as exciting music begins)

Male announcer: Little did he know that he had a role to play in this story as well...

(shot of Minstrel Brock holding a harp against an "icy" background)

Minstrel Brock: Spears of ice, cut through the raging inferno! Frosty Arrow!

(he plays the harp, making arrow-like ice streams appear from the strings and form the title: Pokemon: The Magic of a Melody. After the icy letters fade away, Minstrel Brock plays another chord, which makes more ice streams form the words Now Playing)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It's been a while since I've done a trailer, so hopefully this isn't horribly done, or even over-done.

(bold) – description
BOLD – transition
“italics” (with two exceptions for Mewtwo) – voice over
italics – words on black

Trailer music

------

FADE IN, SLOW ZOOM

Being a Legendary isn't always a good thing.

(Fades out as music comes in. The scene fades in, scanning with a bird's eye view, revealing the main room of a temple, hazy sunlight pouring in through the openings. A shadow in the shape of a cat stretches in as the figure floats in slowly, head down. Drums swell as it fades to black and words fade in, slow zoom.)

They realized that too late.

(Just as the words are fading out, it cuts to devil's eyeview of an altar in front of the carved picture of a Mew. Descending to the alter is an emaciated Mew as a voice vocalizes.)

BLACK OUT:

(Vocals begin. Scene change to a forested area behind the Sky Forme of Shaymin, who is standing on a large rock.)

“We have been called together because the unthinkable has happened.” (Fade out to scan through the crowd of Legendaries levitating high in the atmosphere. They are like shadows of their former selves as they sadly and, for some, tearfully stare down at the land.) “It's been rumored, if not yet declared, that we are to be in a world war.” (Sounds of jets roaring and explosions are heard. Transparent frozen scenes of different bombings on Sinnoh fade in, the Legendaries still in the picture. The most devastating of the bombings is on Twinleaf Town, bodies of humans and Pokémon silhouettes against the explosions. Another is on Eterna City before it cuts to massive rock slides on Mount Coronet. There's a frozen scene of the Sinnoh Pokémon League building tumbling down.) “This morning, at approximately 0500 hours, the beloved region of Sinnoh had been mercilessly bombed by Orre.”

CUT TO:

(Camera flies around to the left side of Ho-oh as he stands in front of the rock, speaking to the Legendaries. He looks to be aging, though his eyes still have a fiery light to them.)
“Legendaries, this is a dangerous time to be cocky. We cannot afford to fight with one another.” (A quick black out as camera switches to the other side of Ho-oh, a slow zoom in.) “While the whole world may be in war, we must not be part of that war. As protectors of this world, we must be the example.” (He curtly nods when camera is at a melodramatic angle on his left from the neck up.)

BLACK OUT

(Music is slowly swelling. Scene change to forest-scenery, where a large Scyther is sitting with Mewtwo. They're overlooking a lake. He happens to be looking at him.) “You want her, don't you?”

(Mewtwo whips around to leer at the Scyther.)What was that?

(Cut to a dark environment lit by moonlight. Mewtwo is staring intently into Mew's frightened face, frowning. His hand reaches up to grasp her chin. She only stares back, tears visible in her wide eyes.) “I've seen that look before. You seek after her, but are either afraid or unable to.”

WHITE FLASH

(Music has swelled and the singing is more powerful. Mewtwo is speaking as the scene changes back to the forest-scenery of Mewtwo and Mew underneath a basswood tree. A tense Mew has her eyes clenched shut, arms loose. Mewtwo has a half-eaten berry in his paw, the other holding her head back. He leans down to lock lips. Before they connect, scene fades back to Mewtwo and Scyther.)

I am a cursed being doomed to desire but not receive. What I did to Mew was as such.

(Scene change to the temple. Mew, kneeling on the alter, has a rusty dagger, and is slowly raising it to her throat, closing her eyes . Fades to black.)

(Voice-over continues. Different angle of the temple, black flashes cutting into the sequence of Mew lurching and spasming, crying out in pain. She cries out.)
“No! NO! Get out of my body!” (There's a close-up to the Mew picture. The shadow of Mew is twitching in pain, then arches back sharply.)

“I forced her to be that part of me, if only just for a moment. A normal Pokémon would never dare overpower another's will. Only man has ever done that.”

BLACK OUT

(Music is temporarily paused as Mew screams in unbearable agony like she's being ripped in two. It fades.)

(Whispered voice of Ho-oh.)

“May Arceus be with us all.”

WHITE FLASH

(Music resumes from where it paused.)

CUT TO:

(The gray sky is covered in meteorites. Rayquaza, covered in numerous injuries, blasts a Hyper Beam at an incoming asteroid, but is forced to move aside when it passes without a scratch.)

CUT TO:

(A large Scyther larger than Mewtwo brandishes its forearms threateningly.)

CUT TO:

(A giant wall of water towers in place over a city, where Cresselia, Latios, and Latias are. They gape at it as it washes over.)

CUT TO:

(Ho-oh is shouting orders at the Legendaries, eyes wide in horror. In the sky are the meteorites.)
“What are you waiting for?!” (Quick flashes of natural disasters such as earthquakes, flash floods, fires, and electrical storms happening throughout the world. In some scenes, people are running and screaming and buildings are falling.) “Slow down the meteorites! Stop the tidal waves! Get everyone to safety!” (Returns to Ho-oh.) “Do your duty as protectors, NOW!”

FADE TO:

(A burning forest. Celebi is dodging falling trees while reaching for a fleeing baby Larvitar running for its life.)

CUT TO:

(The underground lake and forest, Mewtwo stepping out into the water, eyes and fists blazing a fiery blue. With each step he took, the water rippled. Fearful stares were being given by the surrounding peers consisting of Bug larvae, the Scyther, and Mew. Another camera shot shows it's Lugia he's addressing to, who is backing away.)

CUT TO:

(Mew and Mewtwo are in a room only illuminated by a light from below. Mewtwo is held stiffly against the wall, arms stretched out beside him, fear in his eyes. He is uncomfortable, as Mew is positioned in front of him, noses touching. She's clutching around his neck and grinning rather mischievously. Her eyes each have a slitted pupil in their depths, her stare almost paralyzing. She barks a short, harsh laugh.)

“You just aren't getting it.”

(As she continues to speak, scenes are cutting in and out, almost blending with each other.)

CUT TO:

(As Latios lunges for Mew, she dodges swinging around behind the tree.)

“You control the mother...”

CUT TO:

(Cresselia tries to lunge for Deoxys, but is held back by Darkrai and Heatran. She struggles and screams in rage, face darkened and eyes blazing.)

CUT TO:

(Underground forest scenery. Mewtwo and Lugia are attacking each other, ready to collide. There is a close-up to Mewtwo's neck where a small pair of arms wrap themselves around him.)

“...you command the children.”

CUT TO:

(In the pouring rain, Lugia and Ho-oh are engaged in bloody mortal combat, firing out attacks without end. They're both suffering burns and covered in gashes, eyes fiery and menacing. Lugia roars as an Aero Blast gathers in his open mouth.)

CUT TO:

(The heart of the Tree. Mew, eyes contrasted by slitted pupils, is grinning evilly as she touches a crystal. In an effect like a water flow, the peaceful green is overtaken by a bloody red.)

CUT TO:

(Rotting arms shoot out of the gray earth, startling Entei and Raikou. Shaymin, in her Land Forme, screams.)

“Command the children...”

CUT TO:

(Mew chomps down on Mewtwo's arm. Lugia and Deoxys gasp.)

CUT TO:

(Celebi is defending himself as Mew mercilessly attempts to rip him apart, a manaical smile on her face.)

“...and you rule the future.”

CUT TO:

(Mewtwo spins around and punches a surprised Deoxys in the face, teeth clenched.)

CUT TO:

(Latias screams as she shoots away off-screen from the crowd of Legendaries.)

CUT TO:

(Nighttime, Mewtwo leans forward to kiss Mew.)

CUT TO:

(The inside of a chamber, hieroglyphics on the wall glow green. A surprised Mew backs away.)

CUT TO:

(Giratina is struggling against what look to be shadow tendrils trying to pull him into the portal of the Distortion World.)

CUT TO:

(Mewtwo stands before Mew in a lake. He smirks and snatches her by the throat, lifting her to eye-level.)

FADE TO:

(A close-up of large, frightened blue eyes, the color almost unrecognizable in the vermilion liquid. Thick bubbles rise up following the transition to black.)

(Music ends.)

(An echoing scream, and we see the spirit of Mew careening towards the darkness, hand out-stretched. She disappears and her scream fades out.)

FADE IN, SLOW ZOOM

FORSAKEN

(Title fades out when the voice of a young girl finishes her sentence.)

“Adam fell that men might be.”

(Scene fades in to a dark void, though Mew's face is lit. The source is the person in front of her, though all that could be seen is a flowing white dress. She gazes up where the face would be, frowning. She speaks.) “...and that is?”

(The girl's sighing voice sounds sad when she answers.) “Oh, Mew. How could you forget that?”

FADE TO BLACK

FADE IN

The end of the world is near...

FADE OUT

Morpher01

Bewear my power
This is a trailer for one of the fics in my sig, which is (I suppose) a tie-in to the Great Butler's "Pokemon XD^3: The Waves of Truth".

Coming soon to the Serebii forums...

(shows a ship marked "S.S Slowbro" docking in Port Haban)

Oceannia finds itself visited...

(shows a blue-eyed Marowak leaping off the ship)

By a very aggressive Pokemon.

(cuts to Skull glaring at the screen)

"If you have a problem with that, there are going to be bones other than mine randomly littered around here."

(dramatic music plays as Skull is shown leaping through trees, occasinally avoiding Caterpies and Starlies)

Follow Skull the Shadow Marowak on his journey through the region of Oceannia, from Port Haban...

(shows Skull dodging an Infernape's punches)

To the east coast...

(shows Skull holding a strange blue egg as he scowls at a brown-haired Pokemon Ranger)

As he explores the entire region...

(shows Skull looking up the Battle Mountain)

And battles everyone in his path.

(shows Skull dodging a Magmortar's Solarbeam. Behind the Magmortar, Paul watches with his hands in his pockets)

Everything that happened to Skull before he met Rich Mistbloom...

(shows Skull staring into Passho City)

Will be revealed.

(shows a dark purple portal opening, with two pairs of eyes staring out: one pair is large and blood-red, while the other is smaller and has regular human-like eyes. Various members of Team Galactic look on.)

(scene changes to the traditional Pokemon letters spelling out "Pokemon", but a bone comes out of nowhere and hits the word, changing it.)

Shadows of Fear: Traversing Darkness

(the result of the bone-strike is the title, though it's still in traditional Pokemon letters.)

Don't mess with this Marowak.

(shows Skull walking into a forest, looking back to glare at the screen. He then fades out as he enters the forest.)

CuriousHeartless

My first promo for my first fanfic. A simple tourny fic featuring a fossil collector.

"Go Petree." George said throwing his pokeball. Out of it came a dragonic pterodactyl. Its skin was a grey with large purple bat-like wings. It clicked its large maw and swung it arrow head-shaped tail. "Aerodactyl." It roared.

"Petree?." His opponent scoffed. "Like the baby Aerodactyl from that one movie. Go Slowking." The man threw out a pink hippo like creature stood on its back feet. It had a red and white neck frill, one toe on each foot, and a wide, yellow nuzzle. It had three yellow stripes of scales at the bottom of its stomach. It wore a grey shell-like crown with a frill on top, a spike sticking out of each side and a red jewel in its center. It shook its tail and said, "Slowking."

"Petree, use thunder fang." George ordered. Petree's jaw crackled with electricity and he divebombed towards his opponent. When he got close to the king pokemon it snapped it with his jaws. The Slowking howled as electricity shot through its body, making fall to one knee.

"Slowking, surf." Slowking's trainer ordered. "Slow king!" Slowking stomped the ground causing a large wave to raise up under it. The wave moved forward engulfing Petree. Its crest fell making the wave dissappear.

"Petree, are you okay buddy?" George asked. Petree clicked his jaw weakly. "Well the, thunder fang again." Petree flew up high and swooped at Slowking. He snapped Slowking releasing a large amount of electircity.

"Surf again." Carl, his opponent, ordered. Slowking summoned a wave that hit Peree at point-blank. When it faded both pokemon were fainted, Petree holding Slowking in his jaws.

"Both pokemon are unable to battle." The Ref shouted. "The round is a tie. Both trainers get ready to send out your next pokemon."

Both trainers returned their pokemon and reached for the next pokeballs on their belts.

Coming to a board near you soon.

The Fossil Collector's Chance

Last edited:

matt0044

This is my trailer for Code Lyoko: The Rewrite.
---------

The following diary was found in a dorm room in Kadic Academy on a compact disk one week after the fateful week that claimed the lives of many.

You are about to read material that has been strictly classified. Proceed to read with caution.

Diary of Arthur Read, age 13. Kadic Academy Student, grade 10. Date: October 10th, 2010. It is early morning.

Due to events that took place yesterday night, I was not able to make an entry for yesterday. I will now explain those events.

Yesterday evening, my partners, Angelina Mouseling and Alice Nimbletoes, and I went to the old, abandoned car factory near Nowhere City's riverbank. We were going to search for spare car parts that could've been used for the robot we were going to make for science/technology class when we encountered three Chinese, Siamese cats named Sagwa, Dongwa and Sheegwa Miao.

These three weren't your run-of-the-mill kittens. They were very intelligent, so much so that they spoke to Angelina, Alice and I in English. According to them, their parents were genetically modified in a Chinese laboratory and they inherited their heightened intellect. Personally, I find this to be quite implausible.

Speaking of their parents, the mother cat, Shao Fung Miao, and the father cat, Win Bao Miao, were taken from them. To explain themselves further, the three Miao siblings took us down the elevator shaft and showed us an amazing computer lab beneath the factory. That's when they told us the whole story.

It turned out that the Miao Family of five cats were planning on making the factory their home. What they didn't expect was to find a quantum supercomputer in the third basement level of the factory. I'm not sure who but one of them reactivated the machine, unknowingly unleashing a deadly evil known as XANA, a sentient multi-agent system that's capable of self-awareness.

For reasons unknown, XANA sent a polymorphic spectre, an extension of his being made of a digital, electrical substance, to gather up the Miao family and send them to the virtual world within the supercomputer, Lyoko. On Lyoko, the family found themselves with humanoid bodies, strange weapons and terrifying monsters. They were scared at first but they managed to destroy the digital creatures in time. Unfortunately, Sagwa, Dongwa and Sheegwa were hit too hard and sent back to Earth while their Mama and Baba were left on Lyoko with an unknown fate. At least, for now...

After reading and understanding notes on the supercomputer and Lyoko, I agreed to help the cats find their parents in the virtual world. Angelina and Alice also joined in to help. After sending them to Lyoko to try and search for the mother and father, XANA sent a little friend to play with me, so to speak. I was nearly done for when Sagwa managed to deactivate the tower XANA was using to get to Earth and made the spectre disappear. We realized that XANA could come to Earth and perhaps even try to attack other people.

We all met in the scanner room where Alice proposed that we'd all form a team to searching for the cats' parents and to stopping XANA whenever he reared his ugly head in our world. We all agreed and took Sagwa, Dongwa and Sheegwa to Kadic so they could live with me, Angelina and Alice respectively.

As for how we're going to keep them a secret, we're not. Let's just say that we have a surprise for Principal Jet Black.

Before I go, I'd like to mention that I had a weird dream last night. I can't recall much of it but I felt a bit of deja vu. Same for when I first saw the lab. It's as if there's something in the far back of my mind that's calling out to me.

Well, I better go. I'll be back at night to fill in the next entry. I have a feeling that this is going to be a loooooonnnng adventure for us six.

CODE: LYOKO
THE REWRITE

NOW UP ON SEREBII FORUMS

CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?

--------
Be sure to read and review my fanfic as soon as you can.

This is Matt Double-0 Double-4 and I see you there, fellow authors.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Trailer for my new Yugioh Fanfic. (that I'm stalling to write...)

Trailer Song - "Dairy of Jane" by Breaking Benjamin

Bold = Song Lyrics/Section
Italics = Description

-------------
Intro (first 5 seconds)
-------------
[Cut to:]

The Kaiba Dome's exterior.
There is a long, crowded line leading into the building.

------------
Intro (next 25 seconds)
------------

Kaiba Dome's interior.
Several people are gathered in small groups talking amongst themselves.

[Pan over to:]

A line, leading to the desk that circles a pillar at the center of the building.
The line goes out the door.

[Mid shot of:]

Two boys standing at the desk, talking to its receptionist.
The boy on the left is wearing a camoflague jacket, while the other is wearing a red sweatshirt.

[Fade out]

------------
Intro (remainder of Intro)
------------

[Abruptly Cut to:]

A packed stadium.
People are cheering as the boy with the camoflague jacket steps onto the stage at its center.

The boy with the red sweatshirt sitting in the stands.
He watches as his friend waits for his opponent.

A boy with short, spikey black hair walking onto the stage.
He readies his Duel Disk, which claps together immediately.

-----------
If I had to
I would put myself right beside you
So let me ask

-----------

A cafeteria.
The boy in the red sweatshirt is watching a boy and girl duel on the table in front of him.

[Fade to:]

The boy in red sweatshirt is concentrating as he watches.

-----------
Would you like that?
Would you like that?

-----------

A warrior lodging its sword into a dinosaur's mouth as it is about to chomp him.

-----------
And I don't mind
If you say this love is the last time
So now I'll ask

-----------

An arcade.
The boy in the camoflague jacket runs in between two table-like machines.
The red sweatshirt boy is walking close behind.

-----------
Do you like that?
Do you like that?

-----------

Outside, in front of a Game Shop.
The boy in the red sweatshirt is readying his Duel Disk.

-----------
No!
-----------

[Flash to:]

The boy in the red sweatshirt, standing on top of a building besides the ocean at night.
The land below is set ablaze.

[Close up of:]

The boy in the red sweatshirt, watching horrified.

[Black out]

-----------
Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break

------------

An alleyway at night.
The boy in the red sweatshirt runs over to a brick wall, looking up as if expecting something to be there.

A black-armored warrior slicing a green one-eyed monster in half.

------------
I will try to find my place
In the diary of Jane

------------

A robed spellcaster holding a book.
The book begins to glow, and the robed figure holds his hand out to show it is also glowing.
The glow from his hand projects forward.

------------
So tell me how it should be
------------

The boy with black hair, standing in an empty lab-like room.

His Duel Disk as he draws a card.

------------
Guitar part
------------

[A montage of:]

Three Duelists as they look their hands:
The boy with the camoflague jacket, camera panning slowly to the right.
The boy with black hair, camera panning slowly to the left.
The boy with the red sweatshirt, camera zooms in from front.
He picks a card to play.

------------
Try to find out what makes you tick
As I lie down
Sore and sick

------------

A person's kitchen.
The boy with the red sweatshirt and camoflague jacket are sitting the counter.
They are looking through a deck of cards, some are scattered in front of them.

A teenager's bedroom.
The boy with the red sweatshirt (in his pajamas) rolls out of bed.

-----------
Do you like that?
Do you like that?

-----------

A city street.
A crowd is watching two people duel.
A purple card rises in front of one of them.
Several purple chains flail out from it grabbing at spectators.

The boy in the camoflague jacket watches as the boy in the red sweatshirt is yanked away from the sidelines.

-------------
There's a fine line between love and hate.
And I don't mind.
Just let me say that

-------------

The Arcade.
A boy in a white jacket is standing in front of one of the machine-tables.
The boy in the camoflague jacket and the boy with black hair are standing nearby.

-------------
I like that
I like that

-------------

[Flash to mid shot:]

The boy with black hair walking over to the other table.

[Close up:]

He looks determined.

[Black out]

-------------

-------------

Camera pans quickly to the right.
A bipedal winged-lion lunges at the boy in the sweatshirt.

Camera pans quickly to the left.
A black, circular mirror shatters into fragments.

------------
In the diary of Jane

------------

A purple card rises in front of the boy with the red sweatshirt.
It depicts a bird flying.
Wind spirals out from it.

------------
As I burn another page
As I look the other way

------------

A phoenix spreading its wings as a fire shoots out from it.

The boy with black hair walking down the street with his back facing the camera.

------------
I still try to find my place
In the diary of Jane

------------

Two trucks racing down the street.
Four duelists are beginning a duel, two on each side.

The boys in the red sweatshirt and camoflague jacket struggle to keep their balance as the speed increases.

------------
So tell me how it should be
------------

A helicopter rieses into the air.

The boy with black hair staring out the window.

[Fade out]

------------
Guitar Part
------------

[Montage of:]

An astronaut jumps out from a holographic card.
A black-winged bird hovers over the ground.
A roulette wheel starts to spin.
A black dragon with bright red eyes lands.

The boy in the red sweatshirt, running down a hallway.
The other two boys, plus another, are close behind.

The three boys, ducking as a dragon swopes down at them.

------------
Desperate, I will crawl
Waiting for so long

------------

[Flash to mid shot:]

An alleyway.
The boy in the red sweatshirt falls to his knees.
He is severely beaten.

The stadium.
The boy with black hair is sitting in his chair.
He looks up at the camera, as if someone has arrived.

-----------
No love
There is no love

-----------

Police cars speeding down the street with lights flashing.

The boy in camoflague jacket standing in an alleyway with Duel Disk activated.
Standing behind him is the boy in the red sweatshirt.
They both turn around surprised to see the police cars zoom past the alleyway.

-----------
Die for anyone
What have I become?!

-----------

The boy with black hair, punching a robed man with a Duel Disk.

[Cut to close up of:]

The boy in the camoflague jacket.
As the camera zooms in, you can see tears forming in his eyes.

[Shatter out]

-----------

-----------

Three blue dragons, shooting white energy beams out of their mouths simutaneously.

Aerial shot of two duelists standing on a bridge.
The space in between them breaks apart and falls into the river below.

------------
In the diary of Jane

------------

The boy with black hair commanding the purple dragon in front of him.
It lunges forward.

The boy in the red sweatshirt walks through an apocalyptic version of his city.

------------
As I burn another page
As I look the other way

-------------

A black-armored warrior parrying its blade at a black dragon.

The floor in front of the boy in the red sweat explodes as if mines were detonated.

-------------
I still try to find my place
In the diary of Jane

-------------

The boy in the red sweatshirt plays a card on his Duel Disk.

A green card hologram appears in front of him with fire bursting out of it.

-------------
Outro
-------------

[Montage of:]

A red-haired girl, holding out a deck as if offering it.
The boy in the white jacket, readying his Duel Disk.
A halo encircling an angel-like monster.
A green card materializing, it depicts a blue cross with a red gem encrested in its center.

[Fade to:]

The three boys standing together.
The boy in the red sweatshirt offers the black-haired boy a handshake.
He accepts it.

The handshake.

[Fade to black]

[Words on screen:]

Heroic Potential
A Yugioh Fic
Coming Winter 2011...

I should probably get back to writing it now. XD

Skydra

Trailer for "The Only Way", a few chapters in at the moment.
Johto cave music plays.
[Long pause...then shows a picture of Johto and Kanto, slowly moving over it as words are spoken]

Years ago...
Lance, proclaimed as the most powerful trainer in both Johto and Kanto, was defeated.

Lyra of New Bark Town was announced Champion.

But you don't become friend to most...

[shows car swerving out of control]

Without making a few enemies.

[funeral casket is laid in a grave as next words are spoken]

To most, this was the worst that could happen...

[Bass drum plays, cave music ends]But Lyra's death was only the beginning.

Nine years later, her only son loses his father.
[Suicune battle music plays]

Meeting up with a lost trainer from the past, the one and only Ethan, can the son of Lyra, the orphaned successor to the legend, save Johto, and maybe even Kanto, possibly the whole Pokemon world, from the uprising of danger?
[Pokeball releases the title words, then falls away as an image of Johto fades in]
The Only Way
A Johto Epic
In The Serebii Forums Fanfiction Section Now​

Last edited:

Beechlgz

I saw this thread and I thought to myself "My fanfiction would make a such a great cheesy, low-budget movie". So here's a wonderfully cheesy, low-budget trailer! Hahahahaha.... Really I'm just having fun with this, though. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Has a few spoilers in it, if you're following the fanfic.

The stuff in it won't be the same as in the fanfic word-for-word, probably just like when they base a movie off a book they change it around a bit.

(music - something mysterious, slow and eerie at first then picks up a beat into something faster paced and ttly cerial bznus, would be kind of cool to have something with subtle hints of the original GBC Lavender Town theme tune without being depressing. I was thinking maybe this one but it's just too off-putting and depressing!)

As the music fades in, a Game Boy Avance SP is closed and switched off, before being thrown in the trash along with a Pokemon Fire Red box. The user is seen moving away. Camera view cuts off before the head.

Fade to black

Distressed male voice: "This... isn't... real..."

Fade from black

Camera pans slightly around a scruffy-dressed late teenage, blond-short-haired, blue-eye'd boy sitting cowering in front of a curious cyndaquil and its purple-haired female trainer.

Fade to black

Strong older male voice: "Do you really believe that this is just a dream?"

Fade from black

Quick two-or-three second flash scene of a chubby, curly-haired young man dressed in a blue hoodie frantically scrambling away from a robe-wearing, sword-wielding maniac in a forest.

Fade to black

Fade from black

Excited, but whispering teengae male over-voice: "These dreams must be a window to an alternate reality. A pokemon reality."

Scene being over-voiced: Snarling houndour, (dressed up rottweiler, emphasis of teeth using lighting contrast) and Squirtle face-off, rottweiler (er, I mean houndour) charges, scene slows down just before music picks up slightly and just before houndour attacks.

Fade to black

Screen text, stylized to materialise and dissolve: When the dream world seems just as real...

Fade from black

Recording of television news.

Short excerpt from the report: "The hyvans have officially declared war with Kanto..."

Fade to black

Screen text, stylized to materialise and dissolve: ... As the real world itself

Fade from black

3-second glimpse of a timid slim young blond-haired male (same character as one in first scene except using a much older actor) holding the hands of a red-short-haired tough-looking female, face-to-face, against an orange tropical sky.

Young teenage male over-coice: "I always wanted to live in the pokemon world..."

Scene switches to several characters lined up and armed for battle in a night-time setting, including the two characters in the most previous scene, camera scrolling over each of them.

Young teenage male over-coice: "I won't let these hyvans ruin MY dream!"

Fade to black

Screen text, stylized to materialise and dissolve: How do you remember which is real...

Fade from black

Scene switches to the speaking young blond chubby curly-haired teenager in a basement at a conference style table, speaking aggressively to a pidgeotto.

Speaking male, as he points at the table: "Mark my words, Gemma! I WILL eradicate those hyvans from Kanto! With or without your help." (last words overlap next scene)

Scene switches to a pidgeot taking a turn in the moonlit sky, before swooping in at the camera, blanking it out. From the darkness emerges a man in a suit, leaner, with short, slick dark hair. Next to him are two of his gangster goons.

Fade to black

Screen text, stylized to materialise and dissolve: ... and which is only part of the illusion?

Music sequence ends and meets a silent pause.

Fade from black

As scene opens, music resumes and becomes more full-on.

Next scene is a collaboration of images. There is first the digital number displays, an alarm clock, calculator, computer clock, where the displays are changing rapidly and showing glitched displays. There is the explosion in the park woodland from chpater 8 showing the pidgeotto in the sky being flung backwards from the shockwave (because every trailer needs a good explosion lol). Someone lunging forward into an upright position from their sleep due to fright. A clip where a room and everyone in it are disintegrating (or appear to be).There is the boss (from earlier) in the suit, pointing and commanding his fully evolved flying pokemon behind him into battle. Opposite him are two characters, one with glowing fists (the same one holding the woman's hands) and the other holding a sword (same guy in the scene in the forest). Music intensity reaches its peak.

Music suddenly stops at the end of a sequence.

Music restarts, but back to the same as the slow eerie beginning. This time, however, it slowly fades out into nothing. Simultaneously, the red glowing eyes of a haunter and its laughing, jagged mouth can be seen fading out with the music into a black backgorund.

Just as the music takes a little longer to completely fade out, the title for the movie appears, fading slowly into view. It reads in while bold letters: Lucid

Last edited:

Galaxy_Hunter

End of Line.
Well, this is an idea I had today, I think this would make a genuinely creepy trailer. And yes, this is for Pokemon, just a little... darker.

Content Advertised is rated R for Restricted

Opening: a black screen, a child's voice can be heard singing in the background.

Twinkle, twinkle little star how I wonder what you are...

The darkness clears, showing a vast star-scape, a starship cruises into view, obviously large, traveling towards an earth-like planet in the distance. The words Omega-Corp are written on the side of the ship, pitted and scarred from a long time in space, the screen fades to black once more.

Up above the world so high...

A male voice speaks in the darkness. "I'm tellin' ya, I've got a bad feeling about this drop.

Like a diamond in the sky...

A female voice speaks. "Shut up Spencer, the company didn't pay us to come all the way out here and do nothing."

Twinkle, twinkle little star...

A small shuttle flies down into the green and blue planet's atmosphere, near the terminator line between day and night.

How I wonder what you are...

A group of marines, heavily armed and armored, are walking through a darkened grassland at night. They are filthy, their guns are drawn and they are walking slowly. The shot shifts to overhead, where several unknown things are carving a path through the grass towards the group. The perspective jumps to over the shoulder of one of the marines. He suddenly whips around around and screams as the screen goes black.

The music stops, and a sudden onset of pictures flows into view, scenes of battle, screaming, and unknown foes. The montage slows down to show three of the marines, obviously terrified with one of them unconscious on the floor of the cavern they are hiding in, lit only by some yellow glowsticks. The lone female marine speaks to the other one.

"What the hell were those things?"

"I don't know," Says the other, checking his rifle. "But whatever they are, they're between us and the shuttle."

The screen shifts to show a battlefield, strewn with fallen marines, there are deep gouges in the ground and craters everywhere. The male marine's voice is heard again.

"I only know one thing for certain, we've gotta get the hell off this planet."

Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.

The screen goes black again, words appear in the middle of the screen, the upper ones in the familiar yellow and blue wording, the lower in deep red block letters.

Pokemon:
First Contact

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
(The Traveler's Tales: A Minstrel's Journey, take 1!)

Music: A Promise to Unleash the Colors

(scene of two shadows, one human male in minstrel's garb, the other a Persian, approaching on a road)

Female announcer: Before he set out on the quest to unleash the ultimate Song Magic...

(scene of the young man packing supplies as the Persian looks on)

Female announcer: He sought to pay tribute to a fallen friend...

Minstrel Brock said:
"I am merely a teller of tales and singer of songs, and wish to share my talents with the people."

Female announcer: ...by following in her footsteps.

Minstrel Brock said:
"That is why we're traveling across the land, to share the stories and songs we know, and learning new material in return."

Female announcer: His question to you is this...

(at this point, the shadows become visible--Minstrel Brock and Kissa stop before the camera and look at the road ahead)

Minstrel Brock: What's your story?

(the title appears in swirly letters over the scene of the two of them walking off down the road)

Manaphyman

Up all night
Time to make a trailer for Nightfall!

The Prophecy- Lord of the Rings

The screen opens up the same time as the music, panning over the rolling green hills of Johto. A quick shot over a forest devoid of life, very few Pokemon to be found. The sun, weak, begins to set, the sky enveloped by dark orange and red hues as night begins to consume the region. Smoke rises from the West, where the colors of red are most vibrant.

Female voice: The target remains Johto. Continue moving your troops with all haste.

The screen goes dark momentarily, returning to focus on a large number of men and women clad in grey suits, with various Pokemon, all menacing.

Male voice (teenager): Are we really...going to have to fight?

Narrator: The world, enveloped in war. After the devastating loss of Joey and George, John is again thrust into the war that has taken so much from him. Along his journey of redemption, two others get sucked in, a boy, Cole, and a girl, Rose, moving ever closer to their impending doom with each day. Half a world away, Mike and Lindsey struggle to deal with the loss of their friends, and the loss of their childhood.

Each group, faced with forming a tiny militia to stand up against the ever gaining armies of the Galactic Confederacy, are also faced with a choice:

Escape the fighting and live for a while.

Or die in the unavoidable battle.

Nightfall

Nightfall is just do damn complex (hybrid journey fic/war fic) its hard to make an effective trailer. I would also do one with the 'Concerning Hobbits' from Lord of the Rings, if it gives you perspective.

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
Island of New Sundai

Fan Fic Commercial

“” – Voice over
** - Scenes
() -Cuts between scenes

(Black with white words on screen)

There have been many legends of people turning into Pokémon,

(Cuts to scene)

*Shows a teenaged boy glow and start to shrink as if he’s evolving*

(Cuts back to black with words)

Of that human becoming a hero in a land of only Pokémon,

(Cuts to scene)

*Shows a Mudkip knocking back a Makuhita into a Mawile with a tackle*

(Cuts to black with words)

Of that human making irreplaceable friends,

(Cut to scene)

*Shows a Treecko and Quilava laughing together*

(Cuts to black with words)

Of them having grand adventures

(Cuts to scene)

*Shows the Treecko, Quilava and Mudkip looking down a deep hole, looking unsure*

(Cuts to words)

Of them saving the world,

(Cuts to scene)

*Shows the Treecko, Quilava and Mudkip catching their breath with craters in the ground around them*

(Cuts to words)

And of them being lost.

(Cuts to scene)

*Shows the Mudkip screaming and being sucked into a pink vortex*

(Cuts to black before words slowly fade in)

What if there is more than that?

(quickly flashes between scenes)

*A giant Aura Sphere in the middle of the night blasts a warship in the bow*

*A lone Rapidash looks out over the ocean from a grass-covered beach*

*The Treecko, Quilava and Mudkip firing a Solarbeam, Flamethrower and Ice Beam together*

*Groudon standing in a pool of lava roaring*

*A Flygon shooting a Hyper Beam from its mouth*

*Kyogre roars in the middle of a storm*

*A Kingdra shooting a Hydro Pump from its mouth*

*Rayquaza diving from the clouds roaring*

*A Salamence shooting a Fire Blast from its mouth*

*A drawer opens showing a Masterball*

*A Zorua hiding in the shadow of a building chuckling evilly*

*Arceus looks over the entire island from the sky (looks like a thick sideways 7, with a large heart shaped island with a bunch of lakes almost cutting it in half, attached to the main island where the two lines meet and a small crescent shaped island a ways off the south- east coast)*

(Voice over of an older man and shows scene)

*Shows a large purple vortex in the sky sucking up buildings from a town*

“Our island has never faced a disaster like this before,”

(Cuts scene)

*Shows two Teddiursa clutching each other and looking up in fear*

“For some, it is already too late,”

(Cuts scene)

*Shows an airport with a plane taking off and the purple vortex getting larger in the distance*

“We must evacuate the island.”

(Cuts scene)

*Shows a ton of Pokémon crowding the decks of a cargo ship*

“Get on the ships,”

(Cuts scene)

*Shows a stained glass window of a church depicting Arceus*

“And prey to Arceus.”

(Cuts scene)

*Shows a air view of the island slowly being engulfed by three vortexes (Purple in the centre, pink half way down the long part of the 7 and a blue one over where the heart shaped island met the main one)*

“For it is the only thing we can do.”
(Cuts scene)

*A Shuckle is sitting on a podium showing he was the one talking and continues*

“This is Premier Henry Regan saying goodbye- and good luck.”

(cuts to black then words fade in)

Island of New Sundai

Coming Soon

PS: It's pretty much a mystery dungion fic but with a ton of my own touches

spareux

maldición
Ozzie Nelson's Dream A Little Dream Of Me is playing on a nearby radio.

A young girl looks at the sky. Fixated. Unmoving.

Two men approach from behind. It is early, but dark. The sun is blocked by enormous clouds.

“Has she still not moved?” one says.

“No, doctor. She just stands there from the moment she wakes up until she falls asleep from exhaustion, still saying she’s waiting for something.”

“Has she said what she’s waiting for yet?”

The girl jitters a little, but stands her ground firmly. In her hand is an Electivire doll, which has clearly been ripped and sewed back together.

“No,” the girl’s father replies. “She once claimed she was waiting for the bomb, but I got nothing else out of her.”

The doctor gazes at the girl, a true sadness in his eyes. He thinks about how he has made near daily visits to this family for the past two months. “Perhaps we should go inside,” he says, gesturing to the large villa some way behind them. The man follows the doctor inside.

Everything is quiet now. The girl continues to stare upwards, into the murky greyness above her, until the cloudy skies open up and a drenching rain wasps over the girl’s face gently. The men are calling her in – she is wearing only a small purple dress, and will surely catch something. But she cannot hear them.

Thunder cracks overhead.

The girl smiles. Her grip tightens around her doll.

“They’re coming,” she says. “They’re finally coming.”

The music stops.

CREED: TRIBULATION

Last edited: