• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer for Your Fanfic thread - new version

Should this fic based on PMD get allowed (kind of blurs between pg-13-R in the American ratings, but would sit comfortably in the 15 zone in the British ones)

A lone young man of about eighteen years old is sitting on a chair, looking fairly happy, and he begins to speak

"My life...it's good, for sure"

Cuts to him working night shifts in a supermarket

"It's not too much of a job, but hey, I get 60% more per hour than the poor sods working in the day time, haha"

Cuts back to the man, and he strokes his beard

"But it gets better"

Cuts to him with three of his friends

"These are some of the best friends I could ever have, and better yet..."

Cuts to them playing some rather extreme out-there metal on stage

"We make music together - fantastic"

Cuts back to him on the chair

"And I feel secure in my sense of morality and faith"

Cuts to some kind of church service

"I strongly adhere to the word of Dialga, who's moral guidance is completely infallible, unlike the foolish majority who think worshiping Arceus will get them a place in a pleasant afterlife, and it gets even better - I can seek any religious guidance any time I need.

The camera suddenly zooms into the priest hosting the service

"High Priest Williamson, my dad - complete expert and loves nothing more than to give me guidance on following Dialga's word among other things"

Cuts back to the man on the chair

"The only problem? I'm pretty damn scared of pokemon on the whole - especially when band mate Rhadi brings round his Dratini when he visits - that always makes me feel uncomfortable. But other than that, I have a good life, nono, a fantastic one. My name is Andrew, and I think my life is probably better than yours. I don't think I would ever want that to change.

The lights dim, and he sighs in sorrow

"And then something happened that changed it all..."

Cuts to a blurry vision that seems to resemble a beach of some kind, and some groaning is heard

"Uh...did I drink too much...where am I..."

Eventually, the person gets up from a first person perspective and it focuses in on a cyndaquil running towards him that looked strangely large for one

"Gaah! What do you want, please, stay away from me!"

The person in first person (Andrew) starts to run away

"Look, please calm down snivy, I'm not going to hurt you at all! Whatever gave you that impression"

Andrew slowly turns around

"...What did you call me...?"

The cyndaquil gave him an odd look as Andrew suddenly scrambled to a rockpool and no doubt, sees in his own reflection, a snivy. The scream cuts to black, and Andrew screams in terror. It then cuts to the two of them standing outside of the exploration guild

"So what happens here, Nick?" Andrew says to the Cyndaquil upon discovering his name

"Well, wannabe explorers come throughout this general area to learn how to become top class explorers and earn money while they do so" Nick says, clearly far more enthusiastic than the uncertain Andrew

"Huh, well, I guess it's better being trapped in some strange world in another body and being employed, than being trapped in another world, in another body and being unemployed..." Andrew says bitterly

Cuts to the guild members who all look very happy, and then to their room in the guild

"Team Postal has finally become a reality for me..." Nick said, looking extremely pleased

"Just so you know, Nick, as soon as I get the chance to return home, I'm going. To be flat out honest, I'm using you, and this guild as a crutch to support me through what will probably - no definitely - the worst days of me entire life! Because that is my goal for as long as I am in this god-forsaken world in this god-forsaken body - leaving both of those things behind and return to the beautiful life I once had"

Cuts to black, and the narrator (finally) comes in

"But that would be far easier said than done"

The camera then goes to the sleeping Andrew and rapidly zooms out until the whole world could be seen

"For in order to achieve his aims, he will have to fight..."

Cuts to Andrew rather brutally leaf blading a staravia

"Search for the answers"

Cuts to Andrew talking to guildmaster Wigglytuff

"What have you heard of other dimensions and humans?" Andrew asks

"Only in legends, and even then, I barely know anything of them" Wigglytuff responds

"...Endure physical pain" The narrator says

Cuts to Andrew being subject to a rather nasty attack from Skuntank of Team Skull

"...And mental hardships"

Cuts to Andrew crying on the beach alone

"It's been over a month...why can't I just be home again..."

Screen cuts to black once more

"And end up discovering things..."

Screen cuts to Chatot and Wigglytuff slowly walking to the table to make an announcement to the guild members

"I have some important news....and it isn't good...one of the sacred time gears...has been stolen..." Chatot says, looking unusually worried

Briefly cuts to the shadowy thief

"That will push him to the very edge of his sanity"

Cue stereotypical dramatic music

"So time might end up stopping if he isn't caught?!" Nick said, looking quite scared

"That thief...dares...to defile Dialga?! I will make sure he never walks. Ever. Again!" Andrew said, his unhappiness now seemingly been converted to anger

Cuts to the two of them running through caves and wastelands, and eventually the two of them strapped to execution poles, with Andrew screaming madness, and then cuts to them standing on top of a dark hill for a very brief amount of time, subtly showing the blackened time-frozen future

"Is this...the future...?"

Cuts to Andrew hitting Nick hard across the face

"You complete idiot!" Andrew says angrily

"You're hardly the guy I used to know!" Nick responded, looking more sad than angry

Cuts to Andrew crying, but less emotionally, but more desperately than before

"Why...Dialga, why..."

Very rapidly shows the rest of the 'cast' before cutting to black again. then shows Andrew and Nick climbing a small mound, looking over the hidden land/Dialga's word, as the title 'Pokemon Unknown Chasms' shows up, before cutting to black one last time

"...you think I've gone mad...? It wouldn't surprise me nowadays...

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
Trailer could use a bit of polish, but hey. Here's to cheesy sci-fi?

Music: "Diplomatic Immunity" – Two Steps From Hell

[FADE IN to the image of the planet Earth. There is no music. The only sound is HOPE, a young girl, speaking.]

HOPE (V.O.)
In the east she sat, the old one, in Iron Wood, and bred there the broods of Fenrir.​

[CUT to a shot of an absol. It stands on a hillside, watching something in the sky.

CUT back to the shot of Earth from the edge of the atmosphere.]

HOPE (V.O.)
There will come from them all one of that number to be a moon-snatcher in troll's skin.​

[A meteor punches through the atmosphere, burning as it falls.

CUT to the absol on the hillside. A shooting star appears, and the pokémon begins to run.]

HOPE (V.O.)
It sates itself on the life-blood of fated men, paints the powers' homes with crimson gore.​

[CUT to a shot of the meteorite slamming into the earth. The absol in the foreground is thrown off its feet as dust kicks up.

CUT to a dusty, brown scene. There's a ledge, and the camera is pointed up towards it. The absol appears on it, peering downward.]

HOPE (V.O.)
Black become the sun's beams in the summers that follow, weathers all treacherous.​

[There's a crack. A red glow shines on the absol as it flinches and backs away. From an unseen source, there's a screech. Seconds later, a flood of red, marble-sized creatures rush up the ledge and latch onto the absol. It stumbles out of view and howls.

CUT to black.]

HOPE
Do you still seek to know? And what?​

[Cue music. Scene fades in to a shot of a woman – NETTLE – walking down a hallway.

CUT to a tank in a laboratory. A glowing, red ball with legs (one of the aforementioned creatures) floats in it. A man's voice is heard as a voice-over.]

FIRST (V.O.)
XP-650, a newly discovered pokémon of supposedly extraterrestrial origins. Research thus far has determined that to other pokémon, it is an omnivorous predator. To humans, however…​

[Rapid series of cuts ensue:

CUT: The hallway. A blonde woman, 009, joins NETTLE.

CUT: Several people in medical scrubs grab the arms of a young man (i.e., BILL). An orange-haired woman approaches with a glowing tube in her hands. BILL cries out and squirms in an attempt to get away.]

FIRST (V.O.)
…It becomes a parasite.​

[CUT: A massive group of people, also in scrub, join the two.

CUT: Black-and-white shot of a young woman thrashing in a chair. Over this cut, a male voice – ADAM – begins to speak.]

ADAM
Do you find it that difficult to understand? I am proposing to you a contract.​

[CUT: BILL is chained to a bed with just a sheet to cover him. He screams again, straining to get away from the cuffs that pin his arms and legs down. His mouth opens, revealing long fangs.]

ADAM
Control, in exchange for a very simple favor.​

[CUT: The hallway. The posse walks past piles of burnt and electrocuted corpses.

CUT: A gray forest. BILL, looking completely human, looks around in wariness. The camera pans around to reveal a silver-armored creature standing behind him, out-of-focus.]

ADAM
They gave me a name, you know. Adam. It is not quite the name I would have chosen for myself, but it will do.​

[BILL looks over his shoulder abruptly. The camera focuses on the other creature as it unfolds its arms and reveals handfuls of sharp claws.]

ADAM
Adam was the first man. Ironic, is it not?​

[Another rapid series of cuts, this time second-long glimpses. A purple-skinned woman floats downward from a shadowy ceiling. A young man points forward as a manectric releases Thunder. An Officer Jenny shoots a pistol at a flock of white-feathered, flying creatures. A chansey holds up her egg and uses Softboiled. A bald man raises a glass of alcohol to Professor Oak. A young, female humanoid with spikes all over her limbs rises as bullets go right through her body. A girl clutches a squirtle tightly as shadows loom over her. A red-haired woman in green knifes a feathered creature in mid-flight.

The series ends with the same armored creature, now in clothing, landing in an alley. He rises slowly.

Then, it cuts to the hallway. The group slows to a stop as the camera swings around to show two humanoid creatures. On the left is an electric-type, crouched and sparking. On the right is the same armored creature seen in the gray forest. Between them and the group is a fainted jynx.

NETTLE crosses her arms.]

LANETTE (V.O.)
You have no idea how much trouble you're in.​

[CUT to black. Letters of the title fade in.]

Anima Ex Machina

ADAM
What will you do now?​

Last edited:

Autistic Lucario

Budding Writer
I saw this thread and thought why not give it a go? :) This trailer is for my first fanfic, Lucario and the 10 Ordeals.

(nothing can be seen)

Zeke: My name is Zeke Derrett. At first glance, you might think I'm just a Lucario. You've probably seen many trainers battle each other to see who gets the badge. You might even be a trainer yourself. Well, trainer or not, if you decide to come to this part of the world, then let me fill you in on something.

(fades in to scene. A circular bench, surrounding a small tree is in the center. Zeke is sitting at the left side, staring off into space.)

Zeke: This region is unique. Nobody battles here unless for a good reason. The Pokemon in this region, both domestic and wild can speak English. Kids, teens, and even adults have conversations with them, and they usually get along very well.

(scene cuts to a view through the surrounding forest, as if floating through the air. At one point, a male Floatzel is walking down the side of a small stream.)

But there are also some things to watch out for. In case you don't know, there are a few local legends that aren't myths anymore...they're reality.
Some people wish that they could turn into Pokemon, just to see what it's like. Well, be careful what you wish for.

(everything suddenly goes black)

There is a Ditto in this region with strange powers. I was the first to experience them.

(cuts to scene. A toddler is walking around in a house.)

Zeke: I couldn't have been more than three when the Ditto revealed itself.

(As Zeke is talking, the toddler opens the back door and walks out. He then goes into the forest)

Zeke: Being that young, I didn't realize what I was doing. I walked out into the forest. Then, I saw the Ditto for the first time.

(cuts to scene. Zeke as a toddler is seen walking up behind the Ditto. The Ditto sees Zeke and emits multi-colored waves of energy that cause Zeke to lose his consciousness. He is unhurt.)

Zeke: My humanity was gone. When I woke up, I felt strange.

(cuts to Zeke's view. He studies his paws and body, wondering what had just happened)

Zeke: My parents had to deal with me for the rest of their lives. Eventually, they got over the shock. Going to school was another challenge.

(cuts to scene. Zeke walks into a classroom full of children, awed at what they were seeing.)

Zeke: I remember my parents taking me to a psychiatrist after they saw me acting strangely in school. Turns out, I have Asperger's Syndrome. At first, they didn't know what to do with me, but then they started to learn more about it. It was then that they really began to accept me for who I am. But even today, they haven't quite gotten used to the novelty of having a Pokemon as a son.

(everything goes dark)

Zeke: There's also something else that was a huge part of my life.

(cuts to scene. A blue oval of energy is in the center in a clearing and the camera revolves around it.)

Zeke: Ever since I was very young, I've been exploring a whole different world. Portals began opening up near the town I live in. Naturally, I was curious to see where they went.

(camera goes inside the portal. It is moving slowly forward inside a blue tunnel with a visible path, like a conveyer belt or escalator. On the other side, a beautiful garden can be seen.)

Zeke: I have two friends that ended up like me, a Floatzel named Daniel, and a Raichu named Simon. Although they've had more adventures in those portals than I have, the one I was about to enter one day would determine the fate of our world.

(cuts to scene. The sky is overcast, with no rain. A strange wind is quietly howling, but nothing is moving.)

Something was threatening the world of Pokemon, and nobody knew what it was. Although I didn't learn about it until later, I was put through five tests of various mental abilities. They were to prepare me for a mission that only a select group of people and Pokemon could accomplish. We had a mystery to solve, and a threat to neutralize.

(cuts to scene. All is black and only Zeke's face is visible. His mouth is moving as he speaks)

Zeke: It was when I met that girl that everything started. Our story would begin sometime in mid-April.

(zooms out so that Zeke's entire body is visible. He is 5 ft 6 in instead of 3 ft 11 in.)

Zeke: So if any of you want to pay a visit to this strange region, feel free to do so. You can get to know the Pokemon, visit the forest, or say hi to the Pokemon that used to be human.

(zooms back in to Zeke's face. He gives a serious look.)

Zeke: Just be careful. You never know what's out there.

(camera stays still as Zeke walks away, until he is no longer visible. Title shows Lucario and the 10 Ordeals. Then all goes black to end the trailer)

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
Fanfic: N's Shadow

Guide: Javiana - Commander of Team Plasma. Female, 27, grey hair similar to Chilli's. Grey suit.

Trailer Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXkgn3QUA2w

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fade in from Black.
We see N. Standing on top of his castle, looking out to sea.

CUT TO
Steven Stone standing on top of Sky Pillar.

CUT TO
A silhouette of a man standing on top of Mt Coronet.

CUT TO
Men in black uniforms (think Lelouch's school uniform) shooting at things.
Buildings falling down.
Team Plasma jumping down from the sky and shooting everyone.
Victini being tortured by Javiana in a lab.

at 1:17
The protagonist, Kyouta, falling from one of Castelia's sky scrapers.
Liepard running down Route 1.
Professor Juniper in a corner looking scared.
More carnage full of fire, shooting and running.

At 2:37
N looking like he regrets something.
Kyouta at N face-to-face.
A coffin.

Camera zooms out and fade to white

The future clashes with the past...
Pokemon: N's Shadow. Coming late 2011...

Piplup-Luv

Piplups Are Awesome
Teaser Trailer for my newest fanfic

Note: Never done a Teaser so...
-----
[ ]Transition
Voiceover

[fade in]

Two figures are running through a greyscale forest, cackling is coming from behind them.

[cut to]

A Sabbleye jumping onto the back of a human girl with brown hair and eyes. "Get off her!" a Grovyle orders, lashing out at the Sabbleye with leaf blade, knocking it off the girl.

[cut to]

The girl and Grovyle talking to a shiny celebi

[cut to]

The human girl, Grovyle, and Celebi surrounded by Sabbleye. "Dusknoir!" Grovyle growls.

[cut to]

The human girl and grovyle leaping into a pulsing blue gateway.

[fade to]

The girl and Grovyle walking down an endless, glowing, white path. Holes are in the wals on either side of them, each one leading to a diferent tie and place. "This is amazing, we can see things that have happened in the past!"

[cut to]

A black shadow heading towards grovyle

[cut to]

The human girl falling to the ground by an attack. The path below shatters, strong winds from a storm knock her through the opening.

[cut to]

Grovyle reaching to grab the girl but falling through as he misses.

[fade out then back in as eyes open]

The leaves on the trees moving with the wind, clouds float above.

[cut to]

Grovyle standing up in awe, his human partner following suit.

[cut to]

The human girl smiling at Grovyle ”We did it Grovyle, we made it to the past!”

[cut to]

Grovyle looking at a map. “This is the Eastern Forest. Treeshround Forest is quite a ways from here.”

[cut to]

The girl and Grovyle before a blue gear.

[cut to]

The duo facing off against a Pikachu and a Torchic

[cut to]

Grovyle and the human girl pinned to the ground. “You won’t get away with this!” the girl says weakly.

[fade to black, red eyes open and the silhouette of a large pokemon can be seen; a roar is heard]

[cut to black]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Between Time and Darkness

Last edited:

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
SPOILERS AHOY!

(Pokemon: Magic of a Melody trailer 3, take 1!)

Music: A Promise to Unleash the Colors (theme of the heroes)

(Fade in on a scene of sillhouettes of (from left to right) Brock, Janine, Kissa (Pikachu is on her back), a Pidgeot, Ash, Dawn, and Misty walking on a road)

Janine(voiceover): I've promised my father I would travel the world, just as a hero did before me. (We see Janine hugging Koga and scenes of her fighting before we see the sillhouette of Janine fill in)

Kissa(voiceover): We've promised our masters we will do whatever we can to aid them on their journey. (we see Kissa's tiara glowing, her and Pikachu fighting, and the group riding the Pidgeot as the sillhouettes of the Pokemon fill in)

Dawn(voiceover): I've promised my mother that I will find her, no matter how far I have to go. (we see scenes of Dawn casting a Holy spell, her singing as a crowd of Meloettas dance, her embracing Joanna, and her leading the group through a desert ruin before her sillhouette fills in)

Misty(voiceover): I've promised my leader I will find my comrades and bring them home. (we see scenes of Misty casting a spell, her leading the group through what looks like a sewer, her running to hug three other armored girls, and her battling a Boufflant before her sillhouette fills in)

Ash(voiceover): I've promised my teacher that I will return a hero. (we see scenes of Ash playing an ocarina-like instrument to summon Lugia, casting a spell to free the Pidgeot, his casting Thunder to counter a demon's thunderbolts, and him talking to Brock as his sillhouette fills in)

Brock(voiceover): And I've promised my mentor that I will go to the ends of the world to unleash the ultimate spell. (we see scenes of Brock performing, him fighting the Werecatty, him playing his harp, him dancing with Iris, and him addressing the group as his sillhouette fills in)

(the filled in group stops walking and Brock plays a final harp chord as the title appears on a black screen)

(the words "Now Playing on Forums Everywhere" form from a swirl of sparkles as another harp chord plays)

Last edited:

TruetoCheese

Cheese is imminent
Teaser Trailer for a fanfic I am workingzorz on.

[] Transition
Italics Voice Over (We miss you, Don :<)
"" A character speaking

---

[FADE IN: Arceus stands upon a stage, head down and adorned in a purple afro, lights dimmed and only the bright stage is shining amongst the absolute silence.]

[CUT TO: A close up of Arceus' face.]

Arceus:
"Hit it!"

The music begins to play.

[CUT TO: Two small Pokemon, a Poochyena and a Squirtle, walk down a wide street. Suburban houses line the sides of the road.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
In a world...where super powered creatures are free to do what they want.

[CUT TO: An expansive park, filled with plants, people and Pokemon. Trainers play catch, frolic in the pond and battle with their companions.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
Some wonder what happens when their life is no longer alive.

[CUT TO: A Mudkip lying motionless on a dry patch of grass.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
Do they sink into the earth,

[CUT TO: The Poochyena and Squirtle. They look startled as a Mudkip materializes in front of them.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
Their soul merely being a set of electrical signals-

[The Mudkip sighs, accepting its fate and high fives the Squirtle while the Poochyena howls gleefully.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
-Simply dissipates into nothingness?

[CUT TO: A picture of a quaint red door of one of the houses, its golden knob turning.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
Or does it enter judgment?

[The door opens.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
The divine trials that decide its ultimate fate.

[Inside is a long hallway, enormous in length, leading down into a giant living room fit for a mansion. Where Pokemon are partying like there is no tomorrow.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
Whether they arrive in a land where friendship and buildings made of priceless objects go hand in hand, and angels wait on you hand and foot?

[A Nidorino is chugging down beer through a beer bong.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
Or end up in a towering inferno, a hundred feet high?

[A Treecko slumps lazily in a hot tub, chuckling in glee at its inhabitants who are bathing and grooming him.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
Wherever they end up, the endless cycles would soon become monotonous. And boredom would have them in its choke hold.

[CUT TO: The Treecko and Nidorino are sitting among a ruined living room, chairs and tables overturned, food in the most awkward of places and a cake clogging the toilet. They sigh in defeat, as they know what is to come.

CUT TO: Black flash

[CUT TO: The same Treecko and Nidorino sit in the same room. Chairs and tables now magically upright and a steaming buffet that will never rot awaiting their appetites.

CUT TO: Arceus sitting sleepily in his throne room, random parts of Pokemon are strewn across the floor.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
They will change the world.

[CUT TO: A torn flag surrounded by an endless sunset, its tattered remains proudly proclaim through the devastated city. "Pain...Soak...Battle...Royal"]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
For it is the only option they have.

[CUT TO: A Natu lies still on the floor, its only movement a barely visible jitter to show it is recording all it sees. A dark, humanoid figure passes by, hands covered in oven mitts calmly held behind its back, all features hidden behind a flowing trench coat and a fedora perched on its head.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
The dark passenger is relentless.

[CUT TO: The figure crouches down, staring at the Natu with its unseen eyes. A smile creeps onto its face.]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
In its search for a atonement.

[Moonlight suddenly shines upon the figure, and the screen goes black.

Rapid alternations between several frames:

Arceus' face, jaw unhinged and salivating with a blank stare.

A red pen and an almost full notepad, lying beside a clipboard on a cherry counter top with a large dent in it.

A large hole in the wall, two figures out on the street; one lying in a suspicious yellow pool.

A small blue Pokemon fighting off alien life forms.

A huge group of Pokemon, facing off another similar group, armed with long, colorful guns.

A malformed astronaut helmet lying next to a very futuristic looking gun.

A lonely bird in the corner, a vegetable in his hand.

FADE TO BLACK]

Don LaFontaine (V.O):
Enough doldrums.

[CUT TO: A close up of Arceus' afro.

FADE INTO: Titlecard]

Doldrumosity​
What really happens after death

[FADE INTO: The words "Coming to a Cel- Serebii near you." float down.

FADE TO BLACK]

M-Dub

Μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω ᾿Αχιλῆος
So let's give this a go. No such thing as bad press, as they say. I'll go with the same formatting most people seem to be using, which is italics for voiceovers and [BRACKETS for direction].

[Music plays softly in the background. The screen is black, but slowly, two points of light come into view. They grow and sharpen until it is clear they are a pair of catlike green eyes]

Ren (whisper): Did I . . . wake up?

[The eyes slowly close]

Elly: Nope. You're still dreaming.

[The eyes flash open, filling the screen with light. The light fades to reveal Ren, standing in a grassy field. Low-angle shot rotates around him as he looks around in confusion. Elly comes into frame as the camera rises behind Ren's head.]

"My purpose is . . . to protect this world, and yours. And now, that's your purpose, too," she says.

"I . . . don't understand," Ren says.

Elly sighs. "I had a feeling you'd say that."

[Cut to black.]

Ren: it's just a dream, right? It's not like I can die or anything.

[A poorly-restrained, amused laugh is heard as the music stops. The screen cuts to a shot of Ren and his young cousin, Natasha, on a train. Natasha is asleep, leaning against Ren, her head bobbing slightly as the train clacks over the tracks..]

Ren: That's me. Ren Goodwin, fourteen years of age. I'm the newest Champion of the Hoenn League.

[With a jarring noise like a rewinding tape, the screen flickers briefly between shots of Ren and his Pokemon battling Steven before returning to Ren on the train. Nothing has changed except for a few extra people standing or sitting around him.]

Ren: I knew it was going to be big, being the Champion, but . . . not this big.

[Again, the screen flashes across several quick shots, this time of Ren receiving his trophy and medal for winning the League. This time, when it returns, there are even more people on the train, partially obscuring Ren from view. It's getting dark outside.]

Ren: This is . . . this is a different level. I don't know what I'm doing.

[More quick shots zap across the screen - Ren mobbed by fans, Ren accosted by journalists, Ren falling into bed in his hotel. Back on the train, Ren is almost completely obscured by the passengers now crowding the train. Outside, it is dark, and there are lights on in the train.]

Ren: Everything I knew . . . No, everything I thought I knew has changed.

[Cut briefly to a close-up of Ren's face before crosscutting back to the longer shot. Ren can no longer be seen. The lights in the train go out, and the screen again goes black.]

Ren: There's . . . another world out there.

[Silence for several seconds. Music starts playing again as the screen suddenly cuts to a montage of Ren, a sword held clumsily in his hand, fighting for his life against shadowy black creatures.]

Ren: A hostile world. A world that somehow . . . I've become responsible for.

[As the music reaches a crescendo, there is a flash of light and four figures appear. One is Elly, one is a man in a long, hooded coat and the other two's faces are out of frame, though one is clearly a man and one a woman.]

Ren: Thankfully, I'm not entirely alone.

[The shadowy figures are quickly dealt with - some slashed to pieces, some broken in half by brute force, and others consumed by raging fire. When the smoke clears, Ren and his four allies stand amidst a carpet of melting shadows. A slight mist of rain hisses as it touches the bodies.]

Elly: Don't be mistaken. Even with us, you might not stand a chance.

Ren: It's that bad?

Elly: Worse.

[A crash of thunder, and the screen goes black. From the silence grows a mass of whispering, indistinguishable but menacing.]

Maho: Unto defeat you must play the game - the Champion Game.

[At his last words, the words Champion Game appear on the screen in glowing, dark blue type before slowly fading away.]

Last edited:
Trailer for my very first fanfic, The End (possibly) coming soon.
[Directorial Instruction] Voice Over

[The first cords to "Across the Universe" (The Beatles) are heard and the steady strumming begins. Camera cuts to a man sitting down in a dark room. Flash of white indicating a flashback of a man smiling and waving in front of the Unova Pokemon League. Flashback ends and man looks up. Blood is covering his face, another flashback, only voices.]
No! Cynthia!!! [Gunfire]

[The man stands up and leaves the room and light floods in, blinding the camera's perspective. The lighting settles down and Castelia City is shown with multiple bomb holes in buildings and a heavy smoke hangs in the air. John Lennon starts to chant "Nothing's Gonna Change My World" with a chorus behind it. It repeats. Machine gun fire can be heard. Camera pans out to eventually show the whole Unova region is a warzone. Camera cuts to the man running through the smoke, then to Giovanni with a Tommy Gun firing shots at an unseen enemy. Camera cuts to Cyrus with a glowing red chain around his neck. "Nothing's gonna change my world" starts to grow more intense and no other sound can be heard. Cut to Lance with two bullet wounds in his stomach staggering forward, then to Red hiding behind a destroyed wall then dashes out. Cut to Steven shouting something as Rayquaza flies over. Cut to Cynthia in the Hall of Origin staring at something. Cut to Maxie and Archie, both in tuxedos with machine pistols in their hands, each on one of the two legendary Pokemon of Hoenn (Kyogre and Groudon respectively). Cut to Ghetsis beside Reshiam stroking its fur.]

Our world......it doesn't even matter anymore. It is to corrupt to change, to late to become that beautiful haven that we so want it to be.

[Cut to a close up of N's face, his eyes covered by the heavy darkness and the shadow of his cap. The camera pans down to him fiddling with the cube keychain beside his leg.]

You agree, don't you?

[N says in a childish tone as the camera cuts back to his face. The last "Jai guru deva" is chanted over and over as the screen slowly fades to black. The words "The End" fade in, then out.]

Play this song during trailer for dramatic effect. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk5O82ozO2U

Fire blazes across a field of dead grass, the camera pans up to show a whole bunch of electric type Pokémon and fire type Pokémon fighting,

In an endless war...

More fighting rages on between the two typed Pokémon

that only two heroes can stop...

It shows a Jolteon and Flaaffy riding a Lapras in stormy seas

They will travel, far and wide...

A group of Voltorb chase the Jolteon and Flaaffy

Fighting to end the war

Jolteon scratches a Luxray, A Raikou charges an electric beam onto Jolteon

"I'm not your soldier!" Jolteon yells

In their hunt...

Jolteon and Flaaffy run down a mountain full speed

For Suicune...

Suicune is at a temple with many pillars and roars

"Don't mess with a legend!" Yells Raikou

The words, The Hunt for Suicune, appear on the screen, and lightning sounds crackle.

Now playing.

Last edited:

Rediamond

Middle of nowhere
After a rather long hiatus, I'm back. Trailer's in spoilers due to length. If it's not in quotes, it means it's an image. Everything else is a voiceover from a speech.

A stadium in the center of a small town appears, with a loudspeaker projecting a voice from it.

“Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Professor Oak, director of the Pallet Laboratory and governor of the town.”

A Squirtle and Charmander spar on a laboratory floor.

“I have come here for a truly special purpose today, and one of the highlights of my job.”

A Nidorino erupts from the ground and goes straight through a Gengar.

"These young men and women we are honoring have worked towards their dream for many, many years and have finally arrived at the end of one path,”

The world around a teenage boy starts to dissolve into black.

“and the start of one much larger.”

A sign with the words “Route One” on it.

“The journey will be different for all.”

Two Pidgeotto clash in mid-air, one with a black scarf.

“Some will choose to become researchers,”

Two teenage boys walk through the doors of a large, stainless steel building.

“others the workers that keep the nation together,”

A bustling camp in front of a large stone castle.

“and others still soldiers in the army.”

Large lines of troops in dark blue uniforms march across a field.

“Regardless, every journey is equally important and difficult in its own way.”

A boat races across the ocean towards a volcanic island on the horizon.

“They will encounter new allies,”

A girl dressed entirely in black unsheathes a dagger.

“as well as new rivals.”

Gary Oak stands behind a Venusaur.

“Challenges that we can’t even imagine may arise in the next generation,”

A Mewtwo roars, causing several explosions behind it.

“and they must be prepared to deal with those as well.”

A Rhydon rams its horn into a Wigglytuff.

“Before them are moments of immense joy”

A crowd cheers for two people on the floor of a large stadium.

“And sore misfortune.”

A dull, gray tower rises over a small city.

“I wish them all the best.”

An old man in a white suit pauses before continuing a speech.

“But at the same time, I know they can all succeed if they keep their focus on who they are,”

A full moon above a small mountain.

“where they came from,”

Ashes and embers are blown over a charred field by the wind.

“and where they are going.”

A large, dark blue tower stands surrounded by troops locked in battle.

“Everything else is just another variable.”

An Articuno flies over a frozen pond.
A Starmie fires off a jet of water.
A Scyther hits his arm against a sword held by a human.
A thunderbolt crashes into the ground.
A Venusaur and Blastoise fire off a SolarBeam and Hydro Pump at each other.
The screen fades to black.

System of Variables

For my upcomming fanfiction 'Missunderstood'

[Transition]
Narrator
"Voiceover"

[fade in]

Living in peace means no worries to some...

[cut to]

A peacefull valley filled with many pokemon.

[fade out]

But peace can't always last forever...

[cut to]

two figures, one a large bird the other a fox-like pokemon talking. "Is it done yet?" the large bird pokemon asks. "Yes leader. It is ready"

[Fade out]

For disaster can always strike.

[cut to]

A Leafeon on the ground, badly beaten. Behind it a Denio and a Turtwig are frozen in stone. "I don't now what happened, I just woke up from a battle to find them like this. I don't even remember how I got knocked out."

[cut to]

A Riolu running from a Charizard covered in blue markings, an Absol in persuit

[cut to]

The Riolu, now cornered, panting as the Charizard closes in.

[cut to]

A Pikachu looking through the bushes.

[cut to]

The Absol using Hyper Beam, aiming for the Charizard.

[cut to]

Blue eyes glowing from the bushes as the Charizard throws something at the Riolu.

[cut to]

The Absol's Hyper Beam attack hitting the Riolu, turning it to stone.

[cut to]

The Pikachu crying in anger and sorrow as it runs off

[cut to]

The Absol running off as the Riolu just stands there

[cut to]

Absol entering the large valley only to be hit with many attacks and surrounded by angry pokemon.

[cut to]

A Luxray with his paw on Absol, pinning him down. The pikachu beside him. He's been the one turning pokemon to stone! I saw him do it to Riolu!" The pikachu says, still crying.

[cut to]

Absol walking away slowly, now exciled from the valley.

[cut to]

An Eevee yelling in his defence before taking off after him.

[fade out then fade in]

Shadowed pokemon with red eyes on a red background

[fade out]

The word, 'Missunderstood' fades in slowly, followed by the words "Everything is not what it seems."

[Blackout]

[cut to]

The bird pokemon laughing evily, red eyes glowing in the darkness.

MISSUNDERSTOOD
Not everything is what it seems...

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
(Pokemon: Rise of a Miracle, take 1!)

Ash(voiceover): Courage that burns like a fever...

(we see Ash gain a ruby ring from a princess-like being)

May(voiceover): Wind that brings the breath of life...

(We see May in a purple and white outfit shooting a whirlwind at a bug-like monster)

Misty(voiceover): Change rippling across worlds like the water of a lake...

(We see Misty speaking to the rest of the group)

Brock(voiceover): The will to succeed manifests in a song and takes root...

(We see Brock in a pop idol like costume singing something, frightening some dragon-like monsters)

Iris(voiceover): But the truth hit us like lightning...

(We see the group getting pulled into a comic book)

Ash(voiceover): What if a threat we only knew as fantasy was also threatening the real world too?

(We see a sillhouette of a mage-like being as the words "Coming Soon" appear)

acetrainerbob

has written:
When Team Galactic Rises, Rotom Appears! Trailer

Note that (...) means that an action is happening in the trailer or dialouge from the story is ocurring. Everything else is a voiceover.

When no one is safe (Tyranitar launches a Hyper Beam towards the center of Veilstone City while he's in a Team Galctic helicopter. Big explosion and people scream in terror. Cuts to a Shadow Ball attack is launched at a Trainer. Cuts to a Krookidile fighting a Skuntank), a hero must rise (Cuts to Krookidile ramming and breaking glass container with Rotom inside. Cuts to Rotom spreading his legs appart in mid air and releasing a Shock Wave attack at Galactic Grunts. Cuts to a trainer yelling "Stop it!") and terriblle things must happen (Cuts to Rotom screaming in anguish as plasma and electricity are extracted from his body and run through the generator which is hooked up to the glass container Rotom is in. Cuts to a trainer being soked in the face, causing his nose to bleed. Cuts to Golbat yelling "YOU PIECE OF S**T!") But a discovery may save them...(Cuts to Rotom walking into a room with a washing machine, a refrigerator, a lawn mower, and an oven) if they can find it first (Cuts to a Galctic Grunt chucking Rotom aside, picks him up again, and tries to force him into the lawn mower). (Screen instantly fades black and words appear that read "When Team Galactic Rises, Rotom Appears! "Rotom!" Rotom cries. Cut Rotom chases Galctic Grunt off the screen and words appear that say now showing.)

acetrainerbob

has written:
Snivy Saga Trailer

When a Snivy must run away from it's trainer... (Cuts to a trainer soking Snivy in the face. Cuts to Snivy launching a SolarBeam attack at the trainer.) What will he do? (Cuts to Galctic Grunt punching Snivy's new trainer while yelling "You're just a stupid KID!" Galctic Grunt throws child to the ground and stomps his left foot on the trainer's face. Cuts to a Shuppet yelling,"YOU B*****D!" Cuts to a three-on-three battle with Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott fighting a Swoobat, Zubat, and Woobat. They all start to attack each other.) Will he get his revenge on humans? (Cuts to Snivy launching a SolarBeam attack at the trainer staring out of the window. Tepig and Oshawott pop out from their hiding place and attack Snivy.) Or will he stop the destruction of the world? (Cuts to this: "If Reshiram beats Dialga, the world will end!" Snivy yelled at Oshawott and Tepig. "We have to stop Reshiram!") Either way, Team Galctic's devious plans must be stopped, or the time will vanish in Unova and evrywhere else! The Snivy Saga, now playing.

Curfy97

"I need a mustache."
This...
Sounds interesting.

KEY
*Sound*
"Talking" -Who's saying it
^Description^
~Song Lyrics~
^=^ Just for fun- it's a duck
-------------------------------

*The song Kirameku from Girl's High is playing for this whole trailerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nla7bQvT6Nc&feature=related*

~Kirameku hikari no sora o miagetara~
^Curfy, Red, and Andrea are looking up at the sky, facing the left, as the screen swings by them, first Curfy, then Red, then Andrea. Curfy has dark brown hair in pigtails and blue eyes, and she wears a pink tank top, a black, sleveless, open vest, skinny blue jeans, Ash's hat from Kanto, OI, and Johto, and pink tennis shoes. Red had messy brown hair and brown eyes, and he wears a backwards red ball cap, a black t-shirt, an open red vest, baggy blue jeans, and red tennis shoes. Andrea has wavy blonde hair and orange eyes, and she wears blue jean shorts, a green, short-sleeved sweat shirt and purple tennis shoes.^

~Koboreteku namida mo nee kagayaku ka na~
^A Riolu suddenly jumps into Curfy's arms, a Pikachu suddenly jumps onto Red's shoulder, and a Vulpix suddenly runs up next to Andrea^

~Kirameku egao de anata ni aitai~
^The three, along with their Pokemon, are running along a dirt path in the forest, with Curfy up front, and Red and Andrea behind her. They are grinning like crazy^

~Kinou wa kokoni oite kou~
^Head shots of Curfy, who winks, Red, who gives a thumbs up, and Andrea, who waves^

~Itsukara utsumoku kuse ga tsuiteita no~
^Curfy is now alone, at night, walking in a field, looking at the ground. In the background are images of losses and a head shot of her twin, Black, staring at her stiocally. He has white hair and blue eyes, and he wears a black, short-sleeved sweatshirt.^

~Kisetsu no iro sae miru yoyuu mo naku~
^It is now a headshot of her as she looks up to stars. A few Butterfree fly overhead, leaving a trail of powder that sparkles in the light. It goes back to her, and she siles sadly.^

~Shinkokyuu suru tabeni kokoro ni kaze ga fuku~
^Red and Andrea coe up behind her, and she looks at them. They smile at her, and she smiles back, giving them a wink of reassurance.^

~Saa ryoutte herogete~
^There is now a light blue background behind them, and they all open up their arms^

~Kirameku ookina yume wo byou itara~
^In a light green background, three bubbles shoot up- a pink one with Curfy on it, a blue one with Red on it, and a yellow one with Andrea on it. They're now climbing up a tree towards a Caterpie, and Curfy slips, but Red catches her^

~Nayandeta jikan mo nee kieteku ka na~
^Red is in front of the two girls now, in front of the Indigo Plataue, eyes shining with determination. Andrea, smiling at him, turns to her left, and watches a flower bloom in the rocks of Victory Road.^

~Kirameku hitomi de tadoritsu kitai yo~
^The three now face in different directions and watch as the flowers bloom away from the mountain, surrounding them. Curfy's eyes start to sparkle.^

~Haruka naa ano mirai e to~
^It zooms into her eyes, and then zooms back out to reveal a path next to Pallet. Andrea and Red are sitting on a rock, and Curfy is staring down the path. Ash suddenly coes running down it, with May, Max, and Brock behind him. Curfy goes running towards them, and she and Ash hug tightly.^

*Drums at the end*
^The original three come running, and they all slide into different positions- Curfy with her legs bent and to the side, Red cross-legged, and Andrea on her knees.^

-----------------------------

I guess that was more of a theme song kind of thing than a trailer... ^^; heh, sorry if it is!

Ejunknown

be creative
Part one: Relapse.

The only thing he could concentrate on was the lavender scent of her breath as it whispered in a light huff across his face; the softness of her lips as they drew close enough to touch his and the taste of her tongue, twisting his mind into knots. A quick breath, before he drew her even closer, fingers smoothing up warm skin to entwine in her hair, before gripping relentlessly, pushing, heart racing, as their pauses for breath grew more erratic and far between-

There was a short pause of gasping before the recognition that she had frozen finally made it through the roar of sensations, and his hastily opened eyes met hers just as the jade went distant. He blinked, struggling to focus as her palms seemed to heat as they pressed against his temples, before she abruptly returned to the present, drawing back with a gasp. He tried to regain his mind from the haze as he stared at her lightly shaking form, trying to comprehend what exactly had happened fingers managing to raise to brush his lips then his temples-

Whack.

He stared in shock at the ground now inches before his face, the reverberating tremors of the punch travelling right through to the bone as the pain followed the ensuing rush of blood across his face, and he winced, managing to cough out a choked splutter. The words themselves were barely legible, he noted with a grimace, but as the pleading question in his tone should have at least been decipherable he tried to even out his breathing while he waited for her response. There was a moment of silence, and he grit his teeth as the pain increased - had she broken his cheekbone? - before the slightly hoarse syllables broke the silence.

"Damn it, Charles."

The pain evident in the whispered words sent a spasm of shock through him, and he looked up, eyes searched fruitlessly for hers as she watched him from the shadows of the door. The ensuing silence was deadening, and he almost tried again to ask her- before it hit him. The only conclusion that could have caused such a reaction, that could have ever disturbed the sentimentality of one of God's golden children; the one piece of knowledge that could hurt an angel. His actions stopped immediately, and as he caught her reflection in the mirror to the right above the stairwell, he found her eyes in the reflection, hazy and clouded, the mask of confidence washed away with a whisper as tears cascading down her cheeks.

With that one touch she'd read his memories. With that one kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------

DEMISE: THE LAST REMNANTS OF THE FALLEN

Ash_Junior

Irredeemable Nerd
The sun was just setting behind Mt. Moon when the last of them arrived. There were fifteen in all—all veterans of wars and politics and being forced to watch golf for an entire afternoon. At times they had been enemies. Other times they had been the firmest of allies. What they were now was simply friends. And co-workers.

“All right,” the leader growled, her practical blond ponytail slung over her right shoulder. “We’re all here, let’s review what we’re about to do. Between us we faced the Rocket hordes when they overthrew the League. We invaded the Distortion World and faced off against Giratina itself when that idiot Cyrus tried to wipe out our entire planet. We smacked some sense into the Hoenn idiots who were playing at war.” She took a deep breath, and her one, good eye peered around the group, taking in every last detail of the crew with whom she was about to take part in an untested, untried venture. “But now we’re about to undertake what will likely be our most trying endeavor ever.”

“Stop being so dramatic, Alora.” a bored voice cut in. “We’re only gonna be teachers at the school this year.”

The blond woman raised her eyebrows, above her good eye and the patch covering the empty socket that had been claimed in a war long before. “That’s exactly what I’m saying, Duplica. Have you seen the crap the kids are into these days?”

-----

I blame my Harry Potter movie marathon on this latest harebrained idea.

CuriousHeartless

SHort one for my upcoming Digimon fic:

Digimon: Tamer's War​

Sunmon! My best friend dying right in front of me and all I can do is float here until I run out of energy and sink.

Wanyamon! He’s going to die from heat stroke any second and I’m not far behind and there’s nothing I can do.

Nyaromon. My best friend’s dying in front of me and all I can do is sit here and freeze to death.

Koromon, please don’t die. Oww. These thorns hurt so bad. And she’s so entangled. There’s nothing I can do to help him.

The light. It’s so bright that it burns. I can’t even see Yaamon. This light must hurt him so bad.

This wind is just so strong. I don’t think I can hold onto Yokomon or this vine much longer. But if I let go of either we’ll plummet off of this cliff and die. I’m slipping!

Stupid rockslide. I can’t move without leaving Bukamon to die, but if I stay then I’ll die too. Stupid rockslide.

Can’t find my way out. All these mirrors are confusing me and Kyokyomon’s too weak to break the way out. If I don’t escape soon I think I might pass out.

No! I won’t give up. How did I even get into this in the first place? Oh yeah…

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
*screen is black*

Narrator (voice over): Once there was a boy named Jack. Suddenly he found a shiny Rayquaza! He threw a Master Ball at it, caught it, and went on. The end.

*long pause, then cut to scene of Jack standing on nondescript dirt road*

Jack: Woah, woah, woah, wait just one minute! What the hell was that!

Narrator (voice over): The story of a story... A badly written story.

Jack: Two lines! Two lines of text!

*shot of Jack punching the narrator in the stomach*

Narrator (voice over): And the story of one disgruntled protagonist... And the narrator.

*shot of the narrator throwing a Poke ball in the air, and Chatot coming out*

Narrator (NOT voice over): Chatot, use your Sky Attack now!

*several clips shown in rapid succession; Jack and the narrator running from a horde of giant Toxicroak; a tin can transforming into a giant fighting robot; Jack's Rayquaza using Hyper Beam on a Toxicroak; Croagunk coming out of its Poke Ball and hitting the narrator with Poison Jab; Missingno. Master sitting in the shadows and laughing evilly; A shiny Porygon emerging from its ball and sparkling; a pair of Ludicolo preparing to use Fire Punch; Jack throwing a Poké Ball in the direction of the screen, said ball opening to reveal the title of the fic in the same font as the Pokemon logo*

Narrator (voice over, during aforementioned montage): Together, these unlikely allies team up and attempt to exact revenge on their author in... The Adventure of Adventureness!

*shot of Miror B. activating a YouTube video of his battle music*

Miror B.: Let the music play!

*fade to black*

Last edited: