• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trailer for Your Fanfic thread - new version

PalmerDawn

True Beauty

"You know you have to let that go Palmer...that was years ago.." Her soft motherly voice chiming into my thoughts. My anger was fading and being quickly replaced by pure hurt and sadness but my grip wasn't letting up.

"How?" I asked bitterly "So many times he discouraged me! Mocked me in a way I'll never forget...Held My only pokemon HOSTAGE for hours intill I had enough Guts to tell an adult! and you want me to forget it?!"

"Trust Me Palmer Casandra Diamond...trust me." She repeated

I broke finally. I finally knew who was chasing me in those nightmares that monster I knew who it was...I spoke to myself more then anyone. "it was...."

-Fade to black-

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=533088

Only on chapter two but its gonna get seriously good xD

Alliance

Re-Arrival
The Region of Sarmia is peaceful and happy. For hundreds of years, mythical creatures of various types have lived in harmony with humans, with only the odd skirmish

- A scene showing a centaur shaking hands with a human flashes onto the screen -

But that is all about to change

- A scene showing armored humans trapping different mythical creatures in cages -

Humans are now afraid of the abilities of the creatures. Some, it is said, can survive a battle or sword! With a humans main weapons considered useless, people are afraid that one day these creatures will attack them

- A hazy scene (to represent daydreaming) showing a Dragon torching a town. Cut to a scene of a Mermaid drowning a soldier -

As such, humans how are more afraid than most of captured as many creatures as they can, neutralizing them in cages.

- While this is said, a scene showing a dragon wrapped in icy chains being tossed into a large cage -

One scientist also follows this belief, but for her own twisted purposes. She intends to have the creatures threatened to extinction, but still maintain power with her husband

- A scene showing a caramel haired scientist and a fat, gray haired man flashes onto the screen. Cut to a hazy scene of the two ruling the region with empowered humans -

As such, this scientist sneaks into a warehouse and takes DNA from each one of the creatures

- Scene showing the same caramel haired female sneaking into a large building and coming out with several needles containing DNA -

Now possessing DNA from 10 mythical creatures of unknown power, this scientist injects the DNA into 10 normal teenagers

- Scene shows 10 ordinary kids of varying appearances being injected with needles -

Now these 10 children possess extraordinary power, but they are a far cry from the loyal servants the scientist wants. They revolt, escaping from her lab, with an aim of freeing the mythical creatures. On their way, they will face dangers, excitement and mystery

- Scene shows a red head being bitten by a poisonous snake. Cut to the image of a rainbow hair girl holding onto a rope dangling above a gorge. Cuts to the 10 of them, looking at a large warehouse -

Will they succeed? Will they all survive?

Find out in Typo!

Coming soon to a forum near you!

The name is only a draft, mkay? And I haven't started writing it, but some major points have already been affirmed. And yeah.

bigtukker

Narrator

They never knew they existed

(Freddie opens his eyes and startles from a Minccino)

(Gibby being tackled by Munchlax)

But when two worlds collide

(In Juniper's lab)

Carly: Those battles, aren't they harmful?

(Shot of a Pokémon Gang Leader)

Gang Member: You're going down!

There is no way back

(Gibby taking a run-up)

(Sam commanding Elekid)

Sam: Elekid! Thundershock!

Freddie: Roggenrola! Rock Blast!

(Bianca driving recklessly with Gibby and Sam in her car)

(Carly, Freddie, Sam and Gibby commanding their Pokémon at the same time!)

Are they ready for Unova?

Carly: I don't know this word

And is Unova ready for them?

Gang Member: You're not from here.

Gang Member #2: You're gonna have a tough time here.

catzeye

Writer's Block
Narrator: There is a region called Arcana

(Cut to overhead view of Arcana. The region is made of mostly mountains and forests with the only human settlements on the eastern side of the region)

Narrator: There are no wild Pokemon. Anywhere.

(Cut to Arcanan forest. There is nothing but slightly unsettling silence)

Narrator: The region is only used as a exporter of raw materials

(Shows scenes of humans and their Pokemon cutting own trees or mining. Note that the Pokemon are a lot bigger and have extra muscle)

Narrator: It seems like a place where everything is quiet and uneventful. But appearances aren't everything.

(Cuts to scene in the mine where an Excadrill begins to tremble. A close up on the eyes show that they are turning bloodshot. A loud cry is heard before the Excadrill slashes at its trainer)

(Cuts to a scene protesters being set on fire by a girl riding a Flygon)

(Cuts to a scene of a chubby red-haired green eyed girl saying "This is insane")

Narrator: It's up to the generation of teenagers to fix this mess.

(Shot of four teenagers. The chubby red-haired green eyed girl. An average brown haired grey eyed boy with a tattoo on his neck. A thin brown skinned girl with long thick black hair. A tall brown skinned guy with a faded haircut)

Narrator: This is Arcana. This is it's story.

Avarice
Now playing in fanfiction site near you

In a magnificent world
(bird's eye view of an Earth-like planet)
Three Pokemon
(shows a Bagon, a Charmander, and a Horsea)
Will have an incredible adventure
(shows cuts from several scenes in rapid succession)
Full of danger
(shows Bagon from before getting constricted by a Seviper)
Love
(shows opposite gendered Nidoran on a hill at sunset)
and evil plots
(shows four figures lurking in shadows)
Team Draco's Adventures! Coming to a Fanfic section near you!

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Whitegold City. A place of distinctive culture that is the very definition of business and pleasure. Thousands have arrived in this city for events as diverse as they are themselves.

However… in the next twenty-four hours, Whitegold City and its entire population, both residential and tourist, will no longer exist.

An elderly woman in a shawl stands on the porch of her home in a thick marshland. Her Gothitelle is alongside her. said:
“Gothitelle, I’ve feared this day would eventually come. Something terrible is going to happen in Whitegold City…”

Following the happenings at the Indigo Plateau and Argyros Ruins, Matt, Olivia, Nekou and Bunny arrive in Whitegold City.

A blonde-haired man in a white suit and vest along with a blue necktie and white fedora steps off of a ferry. He is accompanied by a cape-wearing girl with stylish blue hair, a young woman whose long, red-accented black hair complements her curvaceous figure, and a brunette woman with an intelligent look.

Their trip is right in time for the city’s annual festival, an exciting time of leisure and celebration.

On a brightly-lit city street said:
“So many things around me! I want all of them!!”

“And I’ll take what’s left over! Come on, Nekou!”

Two of the most notable attractions are the city’s Triple Battles and the sporting event known as the Pokémon Bowl.

In a lush park said:
“ Pokémon Bowl? A refined woman such as myself has no use for such brutality. If you want to have a Triple Battle on its own, however…”

“I’ll accept that challenge.”

“Very well then. Make sure you don’t bore me and put me to sleep. Beheeyem, Starmie, Gardevoir, appear in my court!”

Everything that happens in the city is tightly controlled, under the watchful eye of Captain Liam Everton, the wealthy oil tycoon that has great influence over the entire area.

A narration over a montage of scenes surrounding Liam Everton said:
“For the past thirty years, Captain Liam Everton has served as an important guiding force for Whitegold City. Under his administration, powerful new security measures were enacted, ensuring the safety of people and Pokémon alike. With his vast business influence, Liam Everton has also brought Whitegold City wealth and prosperity.”

However, Whitegold City is not just a city of simple pleasures and leisurely recreation. A legendary mystery rests in this urban jungle, one that is the key to unlocking a great and mysterious power.

The Victory Star – the power to find victory itself. This enigmatic power, sought by men for thousands of years, lies waiting in Whitegold City in the form of a Legendary Pokémon called Victini.

Victini, a small, fox-like Pokémon, appears in an apartment whose inhabitants have gone out, leaving it empty. The Pokémon knocks over a cookie jar in the kitchen and begins eating the contents. After being distracted by sound of fireworks, Victini looks out through the nearby window at the continuing festival in the streets outside.

What is the secret about Victini and the Victory Star?

A path to the truth begins coming to light…

A beautiful said:
“I don’t trust Everton. I’ve been investigating him since I discovered he was majority shareholder in the Kodai Network, and there are gaps in his façade everywhere. He boasts about bringing the city wealth, for one, but as you can plainly see, there is a huge disparity between the wealthy business district and the poorer areas of the city. And his security measures? Compared to a lot of other places, they’re overly strict.”

Whitegold City will become a battleground. On the day when Pokémon is pitted against Pokémon…

The Legendary Pokémon Cresselia and Darkrai are engaged in a vicious battle, constantly sending their attacks at their respective opponent, which results in great damage to the poor area of the city. Their fight then spills over into the marshland, and Darkrai attempts to use a Dark Void on Cresselia, only for it to miss and strike a wild Seismitoad instead. The Water-and-Ground-type Pokémon is instantly put to sleep.

…those with righteous hearts will combat those who would do evil for their own selfish ends.

Matt said:
“Everything’s fallen into place perfectly. Now, watch as my plans become reality!”

When the darkness of greed and corruption overruns Whitegold City, will the city find a path back into the light? Or will evil’s storm consume the city and all inside?

In a pouring, violent rainstorm, a large Hydreigon flies around, engaging a Sigilyph and a Golurk in vicious, no-holds-barred combat. The rich business district of the city, where the battle is taking place, is suffering terrible damage from the clash.

In front of a burning house said:
“I’ve gone through a lot of trouble to combat folks like you who seek to deny the truth about energy. Now, I’ll ask nicely one last time… hand Victini over to me!”

The light of the Victory Star illuminates the path to the end, but whose victory will ultimately be claimed? What is Liam Everton’s true goal and how is he connected to Victini and the Victory Star? And what will be the fate of Whitegold City and all those within its borders – can the city and its people be saved, or will they face the waters of fate itself?

The answers to all these mysteries come in the second phase of Operation GEAR, The Victory Star of Fate.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Okay, I know it's impossible to make a trailer that everyone will find interesting or even just see the same way as I do, but I have this trailer for my fic in my head that I just can't get out so I realized I had to come here and do this. :c Lol. This is a trailer for the story Within My Own Nightmares that is currently going on in the Pokemon fics section. With some luck, this'll actually make sense to other people and not sound super cheesy or fake. Lol. (Also, yeah, it has the same music as my last trailer. Sorry xD) All the scenes I'll describe in this trailer are actually from my story or will be in my story, obviously. Anyways, let's get to it. :3

Within My Own Nightmares

~Trailer Music~

[ xxxx ] = An action, e.g. fade to black
abcdefg = the image on the screen
"abcdefg" = a character talking.

*I'd also like to mention that any words said are meant to echo through the scene that they follow unless said otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Starts off Black]
[Trailer music begins (0:00 to 0:14)]

A small, suburban town caught in a drizzle appears on the screen, a forest outlining its edges. The screen focuses on a sign saying "Welcome to New Bark Town - Winds of A New Beginning."

"I'm Zach."

The scene changes to a sixteen year old kid shimmying down a pine tree in the middle of a rain storm in order to escape his house.

"Ashley, right?"

A pretty young blonde girl with a camera grins and snaps a photo of her Chikorita, looking at Zach and another boy with a look of utmost joy.

"Name's Duncan."

Another sixteen year old guy with dark brown hair gets on his knees and looks into tall grass, intensely curious.

As the music gets more upbeat, Zach, Ashley and Duncan all look at each other in amazement as they stare at the pokeball in each of their hands.

The scene changes to them walking out of New Bark Town, waving farewell as Professor Elm, three of his aides and Zach's worried-looking Mother stand in a line waving good-bye to them as they set off on their journey.

[Trailer music continues (0:14 to 0:27)]
A beautiful blonde woman (Greed) stares out at Goldenrod City from a destroyed office, rain and thunder pouring down on the unsuspecting city.
"Zach... You'll regret the day decided to pick a fight with me. I'll make you suffer for this."
Zach, Ashley and Duncan all get up out of their sleeping bags in the morning, staring in horror at a concrete wall near them.
"Zach, I'm sixteen years old..."
Scrawled across it in red are the words "Do you think it's funny letting my Darkrai tell you my secrets?"
The scene cuts to Ashley looking at Zach next to a fireplace, tears rolling down her cheeks.
"I... I don't want to die."

(a montage of events occur in succession from 0:28 to 0:58 in the song)
A police van explodes on one side, a young man (Wrath) crawling out from its depths and escaping the fire.

Zach watches as a shadow escapes from a forest and zooms towards him as he makes his way along a New Bark Town side-walk, shaping into a Darkrai and holding its hand out towards him as Zach falls backwards trying to get away.

Greed walks down the middle of the street as a city burns, an evil look in her eyes as screams fill the air and people run around frantically trying to get out of the way.

Zach then finds himself standing at a line of trees in the night rain in Violet City, no one in sight but himself and the Darkrai emerging from the line of trees. His body crumples to the street beneath him as the creature moves towards him for the kill, its piercingly blue eye staring at him through the night.
"Do you think I want to be like this?! To see that thing wherever I go?! "
As Zach fights Falkner darkness begins to overwhelm the gym and take over his vision, making him fall to the ground and scream in horror.
"I'd rather be out there training my Pokemon, or gossiping about gym leaders, or, God, even battling!
Greed gets on top of him, withdrawing a knife and as he kicks her off, the room goes back to normal and a beautiful, black-haired woman (Prue) is holding her stomach in agony, the kick having hit her.
"But no. I have to go out there and get called a lunatic by everyone I know and love... Again."

[Trailor music from 0:58 to 1:06 plays during the following scenes]
The shadows envelop Duncan in a grove of trees, the blue eye staring down at him through the darkness as his eyes roll into the back of his head.
Ashley and Zach both race to his side, Zach picking up his limp body and screaming in horror as he realizes what happened to his friend.
Duncan appears on the screen alone in a world of darkness, looking around madly for other people.

[Trailor music from 1:06 to 1:14 plays during the following scenes]
"If it's answers you're looking for, I'm not your girl."
Prue appears on the screen, holding Zach against her as her voice echoes across the scene.
An old man's hand falls to the ground lifelessly, the rest of his body out of sight, as the drink in his hand pours out across an elegant red rug.
"All I can offer you is my support..."
The scene goes back to Prue and Zach.
A young blonde-haired woman in a test tube's eyes shoot open, a cruel look in her eyes.
Prue stares into the camera with a knowing look in her eyes as Zach sobs into her torso.
"...And my respect."

[Trailor music from 1:13 to 1:28 plays.]
"We were never meant to survive this from the beginning."
Zach looks around wildly as he stands in the middle of a city, all the people around him collapsed on the ground, unconscious.
"All that we've been through, all that we've lost... It was for nothing."
He turns around in circles in a world of darkness, twisted, evil versions of his friends and family staring back at him with murder in their eyes.
"We've lost everything to those people - they've taken us over, body and souls."
Ashley looks on lifelessly as she walks out of the ocean, a drenched, bloody wedding dress clinging to her body as water drips off of her and the bloody butcher knife she holds firmly in her right hand.
"Now all that's left is to run and hope to God that we can get away in time."
Duncan stands in front of a burning building, a mixture of fear and horror in his eyes as a burnt dead woman walks up behind him, running her blackened hand down his cheek and whispering into his ear.

[Trailor music from 1:28 to 1:42 plays.]
"But we can get through this. We have everything we need to survive."
Zach holds his mother's arms as they look at each other, desperately thinking of what to do.
Ashley embraces Duncan tightly as she sobs uncontrollably.
Prue hugs her sister Paige tightly as they both squeeze their eyes shut.
"They have their forces. They have their unmatchable strength."
Greed stares at the camera with a maniacal smile, Wrath at her side as a town burns behind them.
Team Rocket grabs Ashley from behind and begins to drag her into a cave.
A brown-haired woman (Piper) falls to her knees, gazing at a burning building as she covers her mouth and screams, crying uncontrollably with her sister Paige at her side.
"But there's one thing stronger in this world than them..."
Zach and a blond-haired boy, Zane, swing together on a swing-set as children.
A teenaged girl named Svetlana bends over a grave with tears in her eyes.
Duncan drags Zach out of a burning building, coughing and wheezing.
"...And that's us."
Zach stands in a field, Ashley, Duncan, the aides, and others at his side as they gaze sternly at the camera.

[Screen fades to black; Trailor music from 1:42 to 2:13 plays at the start of the next scene]
A Pokemon Research Lab explodes into a plume of fire as Zach watches in shock from the street;
Prue is grabbed by a member of Team Rocket from behind and kicks one near-by in the stomach, jumping up and choking him with her legs and knocking him down to the ground;
Greed stands in front of Zach with a knife in her hand, licking the blade with her tongue as she tilts her head and stares at him innocently, slowly walking towards him;
A Gengar and a Tyranitar shoot balls of energy at each other, the two beams hitting each other and swelling before exploding in the middle of a battlefield and tearing a building apart;
Ashley struggles desperately against the hold of two members of Team Rocket as they hold a knife to her throat;
Zach falls to his knees in a forest, choking as Darkrai hovers over him with its hand resting over the top of Zach's head;
Duncan falls back against a wall, running his hands through his hair and screaming into the night as he slides down it;
Ashley collapses to the ground beneath her in her bloody wedding dress;
Piper collapses to the ground in the night as she walks through a forest;
Duncan, knelt on the ground, screams and tries desperately to run towards something out of sight;
Prue stands her ground as her Typhlosion faces off against Greed, their attacks destroying the area around them and shaking the earth itself;
Duncan sprints as fast as he can through darkness as an unknown creature chases him rapidly, cackling in the shadows as he trips and falls to the ground;
Ashley gets thrown through the air and crashes through a house's wall, landing on the other side.
"No... She... She can't be dead...!"
Prue grabs a red-headed girl by the hair during a lightning storm, the rain drenching them as they fight, lightning shooting through the background.
"M-mom...?! MOM!"
Zach falls to his knees next to a crumpled figure, lifting her up and shaking her violently.
"Zach!"
Zach stands his ground as a Tyranitar in front of him fires off a hyper beam with enough force to kill, the light intensifying and consuming him as he refuses to run away from it.

[Screen fades to white as if being consumed by the hyper beam as well]

[Trailor music from 2:14 on begins to play]
Zach, Ashley and Duncan stand in a downpour, all drenched and gazing at the camera seriously.

[Screen fades to black]

Zach lifts Ashley's chin up next to the fire place, wiping a tear away from her eye.
"Don't worry, Ashley. We'll get through all of this just fine. I... It's not like anyone's going to die."

[Screen fades to black]

Piper looks up and stares at Prue and Paige seriously, opening her mouth to say something but too lost for words.

[Screen fades to black]

Duncan, Ashley and Zach all stand in a circle exchanging looks with each other like it may very well be the last time they may see themselves alive.

[Screen fades to black & music ends]

[Title appears across the screen: Within My Own Nightmares ]

[Screen fades to black]

[Humming and crackling of overhead lights fills the area]

"You were right, Zach."

Image flashes across the screen of Zach staring back unmercifully at a beaten and bloodied Ashley and Duncan on a cave floor before walking away into the shadows, closing a door behind him and locking it.

[Screen fades to black]

"You were never meant to survive this."

A small amount of light flicks across the screen, showcasing a glint of metal with two red, pupil-less eyes lodged into it.

The End

Oh dear god. That took forever and a half to write. Sorry, I had that entire thing lined up perfectly in my head with the trailer music so that's why I gave specific details for what part of the music went with which part of the trailer and such. The music is meant to play through-out the entire trailer from when I say the music starts to when it ends, it's just that when I say what parts it's more of a reference than anything else. Regardless, if you read all that, kudos. Hopefully it was interesting and not too weird or boring. Like I said, it'll actually all be in Within My Own Nightmares though I may have done a few things to deceive any fans of the fic from thinking they know what's to come. c:

tl;dr- Basically, the plot is that a new novice trainer, Zach, is greeted by a mysterious Darkrai that begins to haunt his dreams and warn him of things to come. However, it's under the orders of a mysterious organization bent on taking down all of Johto and, once they discover Zach is being visited by the Darkrai, they take it upon themselves to make him die for ever having been told of what they're up to. Though the story starts off slow, it does get better - I promise!

Two hours of writing for a trailer thanks to trying to synch it perfectly with the music. Woot. Lol. Anyways, yeah. With that, I'll just make my leave. Thanks for reading. xD

Hilijix

Back in Blue

*an old, buzzing television is shown with a picture of a Hitmonchan and Throh*

Starring

Little Hitmonchan

And

His Trainer
Doc Throh

Also
playing watching over the role of Hitmonchan,

It’s you!!

------ Guest Stars ------
BZZT! BZZT!
*the TV shows its color bar error screen before switching to the following scene*

“Wow! What a hit from Ghoul Gengar!” An announcer exclaimed right after a Gengar just sent a Shadow Ball right at a Throh! The red Pokémon was still standing though.

“But wait, Doc Throh is not giving up!” The Throh brought up its arms, creating what appeared to be stones moving around its body. Then, he shot it right at the Gengar! The stones pushed the ghost right to the floor.

“Outstanding! Doc Throh unleashed a powerful Stone Edge at his opponent! Will Ghoul Gengar be able to get up from this one?”

A Pikachu in a black-and white suit stepped onto the arena. “One… two… three… four… five… six… seven… eight… nine… ten! Knock out!” The Pikachu declared.

“Yes! Yes!” A young Tyrogue and his father Hitmontop was watching an episode of CPFA, the Competitive Pokémon Fighting Association. Their favorite fighter, Doc Throh, just beat Ghoul Gengar, defending his title as CPFA OU Champion once again.

“That was an amazing fight, wasn’t it, Tyrogue?” The Hitmontop had a deep voice as he spoke to his son.

“It was, Dad, it was!” The eager Tyrogue replied. “Dad, I want to fight in the CPFA when I grow up!”

“Really? Well, when you grow up, go for it, son!”

BZZT! BZZT!
*the TV shows its color bar error screen and moves to its intended programming*

This is a story
of true victory!!

But the road is long……

POKÈ PUNCH-OUT!!

Let’s keep it clean! Let’s come out battling!​

An epic and detailed retelling of Punch-Out with Pokémon characeters... Coming soon to a Forum near you...

smashlloyd20

Deep in the Johto region, there is a Pokemon school for elite trainers...

Fade in to
An overhead shot of a large school with a Poke Ball symbol on the roof. Pidgey fly overhead, chirping happily.

Strict perfection is expected, and the former Hoenn champion Steven Stone presides over it...

Cut To
A collage of the faces of several scientists, with Steven superimposed over them.

But when Steven's unskilled son Sam Stone comes into the school, as much by accident as by design...

Cut To
A picture of a boy with glasses and short brown hair looking down at a Mudkip with a twisted radar fin

All seems innocent at first...

Cut To
The first boy shouting orders at a Beldum battling a Starly

Cut To
The same Starly using Peck on a massive sandbag over and over

Cut To
The Mudkip from earlier using Water Gun on another sandbag

Sam settles into life at the school, making some new friends along the way...

Cut To
An image of a tall boy with wild black hair and a beautiful girl with brown hair stamding next to each other

...But things are not all as they seem.

Cut To
The black-haired boy from earlier, shouting at a Monferno. His eyes are completely black.

Cut To
The brown-haired girl lying on the ground crying

And on a seemingly innocent field trip to Mount Coronet...

Cut To
Sam standing in front of a glowing Magneton

A plan is set in motion...

Cut To
A massive portal opening in the middle of a room, sucking Gravelers into it

And unless Sam and his friends can stop it...

Cut To
A massive pair of eyes slowly opening

The world will pay a terrible price.

Fade To
Same giving orders to a Metagross. His eyes are completely white.

Fade To
School of Champions

Team Magma...Team Aqua! These two groups of terrorists are undertaking perilous adventures to get the Red and Blue Orbs, to awaken the Super-Ancient Legendary Pokemon....Groudon and Kyogre! Birch has hired two experienced Pokemon Trainers, Brendan, Red and Blue, to go on a Pokemon Journey across the Hoenn Region to stop Team Magma and Aqua at all costs!

Originally posted by Birch, explaining to the hired trainers
'' You may or may not already know what I've brought you here for, ''

Originally posted by Blue, reading a book in Birch's Lab
'' Team Aqua is a notorious gang wanting to flood the world, while Magma is just the opposite...,''

Originally posted by Brendan, looking at Blue's book
'' It does not make sense...I defeated Teams Aqua and Magma five years ago! The leaders learnt their lesson! How could this be...?!

COMING SOON...DECEMBER 2011!

Pokemon: Aqua Sapphire and Magma Ruby!

aurasageluke

AuraSage
Pokemon Unleashed: Reshzekurem

Prof. Yuyu said:
Hello. I see you're here to take a look at the project?QUOTE]
~Camera turns to a young boy~
Young Boy said:
..Yes. I assume Project R.Z.K. is on the fast track to success?
~Camera turns to an incubator~
Prof. Yuyu said:
Well... It's rather interesting, but the Pokemon is... reseliant. Not many Pokemon, or humans at that, have this type of willpower. The Pokemon, however, is complete.
~Camera skips to boy's face~
Young Boy said:
Will it listen to me?
~Explosion from the incubator.~
~Camera skips to Yuyu~
Prof. Yuyu said:
Oh no! It's out of control! It's-
~The young boy holds her shoulder.~
Young Boy said:
It's... Alive... *Smirks*
~Screen turns dark~
~Shows title, then a roar sounds in the background~
~Screen turns Dark again.~
Young Boy said:
Reshzekurem, my slave! Destroy Arceus!
~Wind blows, and then a roar sounds~

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Scene shows a young girl standing next to her father, receiving a pokemon.

In the Johto region...

Another girl stands on top of the Goldenrod City Department Store, holding an eevee, shouting something unheard.

Two girls...

The scene appears hazy, like a memory Two men yell at each other infront of a shrine.

That will shape their destinies forever...

Cut to- The first girl yelling at a Skitty to cut down a tree.

Cut to- The girls running into each other.

Cut to- Two glowing blue eyes surrounded by forest.

Pokemon: Johto Heroes!

Fade to black

Coming to a forum near you, December 2011...

Ever thought about what happened to all the trainers who don't become battling aces literally seconds after grabbing their starter pokemon? The trainers that decide that beating the snot out of every trainer they manage to gaze at isn't the life path for them? The trainers that decide not to attempt to be champions of the world? The trainers that decided it's too much trouble to fight against an organization of funnily dressed wackos who plot to take over the world? The trainers that repeat the same 'the trainers that blah blah blah' and get really annoying?

-cut to a black haired boy with glasses who's face is literally inches away from a Salamence.-

They're busy trying to capture pokemon for researcher's to study.

Xiaosi: "Let me get this straight." *takes out pokedex* "My only reward for completing this small device, outside you assisting me with my living funds as I requested, is a piece of paper? No recognition? No celebrity levels of glory? No me being surrounded by cute girls?"

Proffessor Birch simply nods.

Xiaosi: "*sigh* Point me to the nearest Aggron nest, I have to go ahead and nearly DIE for my next paycheck again...(I hope those job applications I sent to everywhere else accept me.)

Coming soon to a forum near you

Redlark

Beginning Trainer
5 years in the making...literally.

“NoOoOoO!!!!” Ash yelled, watching his beloved Pikachu fall off the cliff face.

The wait is finally over...

“Enough!!,” Guilmon roared. “Pepper Breath!”

“No! You Idiot!!” Hare screamed.

Letting out a fiery shot from his jaws, Guilmon soon realized his mistake:

[Pokedex Excerpt: Guilmon is a fire breathing dinosaur, far stronger than his predecessor, Agumon. Pepper Breath is a basic fire attack deriving from Agumon, the fire dinosaur. Hare is of the Fighting Type. Hare specializes in quick punches, kicks, and paralyzing flatulence. Two and two together: Flatulence and Fire, Bad… Bad, bad, bad. Wait… *Computing… *Computing… FATAL ERROR 283: Guilmon is not listed Pokemon. FATAL ERROR 405: Hare is not listed Pokemon. Pokedex will now reboot and self-destruct in ten seconds. This session has been brought to you by, Windows 95.]

Too many copyrights to cover to be on public television...

"Elmo doesn't like it here..."

Pika Pika Picnic - By Redlark

Take a trip down to Pika Hell... if you dare.

CrystalBlush

Typo..........↑
On screen text
( ) Scene description
Echo
Music

Psychic...

(Mewtwo looks evilly from a cliff)

"My frozen empire."

Dark...

(Mewtwo turns around and gasps at the sight of Darkrai)

"Never, you can't do that."

(Screen Fades Black)

The truth...

"We need to stop Mewtwo!"

Is right there...

(Screen fades black)

The Ultimate Battle

(Mewtwo shows fangs while forming Psy Beam)

"Darkrai, you can't tell me what to do!"

(Dramatic close up of Darkrai)

"Yes I can."

(Psy Beam is launched)

(Screen fades out black almost immediately)

*Stop music at 0:33*

New Music

(Ampharos jumps from bubble to bubble, but fails to jump to 4th and starts to fall)

(Screen fades to black and then shows Ampharos suspended with pink energy)

(Abra smiles)

"You're welcome."

(Black fade-out)

"Mew, get off me!!"

(Mewtwo throws Mew of his arm with a loud growl)

(Mew screams and is caught by Darkrai who arrives with everyone else at just the right time)

(Darkrai stares at Mewtwo with fury)

"Never...Touch My friends!"

(Black fade-out)

"Here we are."

(Traversable clouds everywhere)

(Darkrai and Cresselia stand side by side facing Mewtwo)

"2 on 1, no fair." *Mewtwo is sarcastic*

(Darkrai prepares a Shadow Ball, Cresselia an Aurora Beam)

"With all you've done, it doesn't matter!"

"No, it doesn't."

(Mewtwo forms a Psy Beam)

(All launch their attacks)

(black fade-out)

*Stop Music*

Final music

The Star Freeze...

*5 second wait*

Is here again

(Frozen, snow covered areas are shown)

Darkrai's Nightmare
*text shown 3 seconds before music is stopped*
*Stop music at 0:29*

-------

That was probably awesome.
If you're wondering, most of this stuff will happen in higher chapters, so it'll happen.​

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
This is up now!

[Music – How to Save a Life by The Fray]

Text on Screen: It has been six months since the great summer plague nearly decimated half of the world’s human population.

several scenes of diplomats speaking, humans mourning, and various human cities across the world going through their normal routines

The members of the Legendary Team have returned to their everyday lives, while some move forward to a new future.

Cyrus Jones stands in an elevator, fidgeting with the buttons on his clean-cut suit. Patrick McKenna walks through the glass-lined lobby of the Hall of Fame in Ever Grande, completely lost. Robert Langdon looks up from his office desk at Harvard to gaze at the Aquapolian-style sword hung on the wall, a remnant of last summer’s events

“We’re the youngest Elite Four to ever serve,” Wallace Sootopolis says, leaning on his desk and addressing Katharine McKenna, Patrick, and Drake Blackthorn. “But, we have some challenges ahead of us.”

Scene cuts to Frank Hummel, who sits in his office at the CIA, pouring over documents. Another cut to him loading a gun and stepping out, his gaze set in a determined fashion to his next goal.

Scene cuts to Colin Brown introducing himself to Patrick. “I’m your new advisor.”

“You’re a legendary?” Katharine breathes.

He nods. “I’m Cobalion, the legendary of the iron sword.”

Scene cuts to a shadowy figure of a man chained by his hands to the floor of an ancient-looking chamber. He looks up as Katharine enters the room. He smiles. “It’s been a while.” There’s a pause. Hesitation creeps through his voice. “I suspect that you’re here to punish me.”

Scene cuts to a ballroom where Katharine and Patrick, both dressed in formal clothes for the inauguration ball, turn to see a young man advancing across the room toward Katharine. She gasps, as if surprised by his very existence.

“Who is it?” Patrick asks.

Scene cuts to the young man arguing with Wallace. “My family thinks I’m dead!”

“We’re going to keep it that way!” Wallace shouts back, totally surprising him.

Scene cuts to Frank speaking with Patrick in one of Washington D.C.’s museums. “We lost a lot of people last summer. We would appreciate it if you told us what happened.”

Scene cuts to an angry young man with fiery red hair yelling at Katharine, “You took away my birthright! I was to be leader of the Blackthorn Clan! You’re not even a dragon-type!”

Several cut scenes to darkness, tsunamis, fires that tear through cities, and several scenes of the Legendary Team fleeing and watching as the world collappses around them. Suicune dashes across a forest, lunging to take down an enemy with deadly swiftness.

“If you die,” Colin breathes, “The whole world will fall with you.”

Scene cuts to Wallace gazing out of his office window in the Hall of Fame as a massive tsunami rips its way through Ever Grande.

Final scene shows blood on the cold stone floor of the Cave of Origin as light fades to darkness around the Legendary Team.

Words on screen: This fall, the last battle will be held…

How to Save a Life

Ace of Shades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJfMf5Surck&feature=related

In a world
(A scene of many planets orbiting a black orb in an atom symbol like motion)
Where an evil tyrant
(A shadowed figure with his hand out in a position where it looks it is holding an orb)
rules with disease
(A scene of sick people falling through the street)
Then planets will stop
(All the planets orbiting the orb stop)
Some will Flee
(A scene of a Ho-oh like human dancing in space with a rainbow emerging from behind her)
Some will fall under his rule
(A scene of a girl killing her friends)
Then some will
(A scene of 6 armor-clad figures)
Defy
(They seperate into 6 humans and 6 pokemon and jump off a cliff)
And the Hearts will be corrupted
(A heart being engulfed in darkness)
coming 3/12
Yoroi

Last edited:

D. Scott

[Scene fades into a young girl: preteen, eleven at the absolute oldest, probably younger than that. She has dirty blonde hair, is wrapped up in a blanket, and is laying in a small pile of snow--there's blood everywhere. Her own.]

...Who am I, you ask?

[A bear of a man, dressed in hiker's attire, kneels at her side--pressure being placed upon her shoulder causes a thin squeal to escape her, and her body to go limp. The man panics: picking her up and running toward the nearest building.]

That's a damn good question, isn't it?

[The same girl. Slightly younger, but only by about a year or so. She's moving slowly across a metallic floor, eyes scanning across various test tubes and odd containers, some filled with a green liquid: some, with creatures floating inside. She stops. Turns. And right behind her is a snarling man dressed in a red pair of pants and a black shirt.]

...I no longer have a home.

[The same girl, this time a year or two older. She's by the side of the man in hiker attire, as well as a boy about her age in jeans and a white shirt. They're all standing in front of a towering building, the top of it nowhere in sight.]

...I no longer have a family.

[The three of them are running up a staircase. They're stopped by a beast: one you would easily recognize as a Kabutops. The girl steps back, lowering her hand to her belt. Her lips move--but no sound comes out, and a bright flash of light greets the entrance of a simple, but apparently hardy judging by its equally snarling face, Growlithe.]

...I no longer have an identity.

[The girl. Without her two companions, this time. The Growlithe? Now an Arcanine. She is staring dead-straight at an older man, dressed in a simple but elegant business suit. He has graying hair, down to the nape of his neck.

She speaks. "...dad."]

...I am...

[The girl rushes forward, Arcanine by her side. The man does the same--frowning as if in regret, but doing so all the same, with a Machamp preparing a furious flurry of punches.]

LOST

Coming to SPPf, Pokecommunity and Bulbagarden Forums on March 15, 2012.

Last edited:

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Good thing I'm so good at writing scripts...(/sarcasm.)

Opening shot. Ho-oh flies calmly over the Tin Tower.

Voice: "Alec Gideon. You possess something we need."

Flash to Alec Gideon, young, tough-looking trainer, walking against a sunset with his traveling companions, Chase Tang and Logan Clements.

Alec: "What? What do you want from me?"

Flash to Ho-oh covering the land in fire. Close in on one man, running from the flame but suddenly stopping, staring defiantly at it, allowing it to cover him.

Voice: "You hold the key to Heaven."

Quick flashes. A Serperior battles a Mandibuzz. A great flood fills the Olivine City Gym, Alec grabbing onto a pole and hoisting himself above the water. A bald man in a jacket decorated like flames smirks. Chase yells at Logan, "You're the one I'm worried about!" and then slaps her. A Larvitar spins and shoots shrapnel at an unknown target. Chase lays a flower on a grave, Logan above him, tears streaming down her face.

Chase: "This all goes back...to him."

Arceus, alone in a blinding white space.

Voice: "No. This all goes back to the sky."

Ho-oh.

The title flashes: "Earth, Air, Water, Fire."

Voice: "So I have to die."

Tagline: The signs fall into place, and the heavens open.

DarkerShining

The scene shows a forest, the camera pans up a bit to reveal a tower visible in the distance, before the screen fades to black.

In a world of Pokemon...

The scene shows the sun rising over a small town inhabited by Pokemon, most of the buildings made from stone, a few Pokemon can seen setting up their shops, before the scene fades to black again.

A new adventure has just begun...

The scene fades back in, showing a map laying on the floor, before a brown paw points to a specific place on the map.

Can a young rescue team discover their true strengths, and restore the balance of their world?

A montage shows a Shinx running through an obstacle course while a Heracross observes, an Eevee proudly holding up a rescue team badge, a Mienfoo stopping and noticing an Elgeyem staring at him from behind a tree, the Shinx, the Eevee and the Mienfoo standing at the entrance to a cave, a Gothorita walking through a forest at nighttime, seemingly looking for someone and a Sigilyph ominously flying above a forest during a storm at night, before the scene fades out.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Last edited: