• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Train | KB3

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Train | KB3
KB3's Fan-Art Thread

PokemonMovieTrain.jpg

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A train stops by the station and goes.
So does my art.
With exceptions.
I stop when I want to, and start when I want to

~ ~ ~ ~ ~​

=Intro=
All aboard! All aboard the Pokemon train! This'll be the first ride in months! We'll be going around the gallery of KB3! And she's even on the train!

"So, anyway, I draw the traditional style. A.k.a., pen and paper. I don't do digital art anymore because the last time I drew Riley on GIMP, he turned out looking like an old man with a fedora. I stick with the Wii UDraw tablet."

=Art=
The moment you've all been waiting for! The train has entered the station!

. . . I'm getting tired of this "train" act I'm trying to pull, so I'm going to get this over with. Here's my art; I will be posting links to my updates on the first post, too, so all you members don't have to search around for new stuff.

Dark Side Snivy
I'm going to tell you guys now that I, hands down, suck at photography. (the white background behind the image is posterboard, BTW). Luckily, you can still see the drawing xD

Anyway, he's Dark Side Snivy because I was going to give him a red lightsaber, but I forgot and colored him in already, so I couldn't >.<
So he's just a normal Snivy . . . ignore the Dark-side thing.

Tepig
The best Unova Starter IMO :p

. . . I completely refuse to draw Oshawott, so there's no completing the Unova Trio here.

Gold Pansage
The gold Pansage because I used the color gold instead of yellow xD
What I get for coloring in the dark . . . he turned out pretty well, though.

War General Quilava
I'm doing this military Pokemon thingamajig and I made Quilava the war general xD

Sorry the picture's rotated >.<

Tails from Sonic
He's not completely colored :/

Well, that's all for now.
I have to color my other drawings, and find them in my photobucket account xD

=Updates=
[None so far]

All the drawings here is the work of a 12-year-old.

Last edited: