• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*~Trainer Card Express V.2~*

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Requests are open!!

Yes, I decided to start again despite how annoyed I got last time by all the requests I was getting. Haha. Anyways, here's the link to my old thread as proof of my mad skillz: (x)

Without further ado, here are the rules:
1. No more than two cards per request.
2. Editing of the cards is FORBIDDEN.
3. Be sure to spell the name's of the pokemon right.
4. Do not ask to work here. Last time I let people help me, it just made things a heck of a lot harder.

Kthnx.

Here are examples of what I can do:

Original:

Exampletc.png

Created template:

Exampletc2.png

Myzou's templates(used with permission):

Exampletc3.png

Exampletc4.png

Info I need to make your request:
Template: Choose from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th version.
Name: Your name here.
Trainer Sprite: Choose from D/P, Emerald, FR/LG, R/S, Crystal, and G/S.
Pokemon Behind Trainer(optional): D/P, Emerald, FR/LG, R/S, Crystal, G/S, Yellow, R/B, or Pokesho.
Pokemon: Read above.
Badges: Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, Shinou, Frontier symbols (gold or silver), or OI badges.
Background(optional): State what you want.. Can do almost anything.
Favorite Type(optional): No more than three, (can only have one on my edited card and none on the other two).
Card(optional): What shades do you want the template colored?

Your request will take 1-3 days, but if I have a lot of requests to do, like say 9, it could take a lot longer.

Waiting list:

Last edited:

demonue

Hey Alyssa! I hope I'm doing this right!

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to ask this but here I go

for the six pokemon

Jolteon

shiny umbreon

glaceon

leafeon

latios

manaphy

I'm not sure what poses, but really coote ones.. I'm sure you would know xDD

As for the girl you pick I suckkk at picking that. Not dawn x.x or the other game girls.

also can umbreon be by my feet..maybe if you can me holding her or petting her..something caute

and for the background the best one you can find...does not know the best bg too x.x

;197;

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Hi Kassi!

Hope this is ok. I got creative. :]

Edit: Ok, I fixed it. Hope this is better.

http://i22.*******.com/33p7pll.png

link: http://i22.*******.com/33p7pll.png

Last edited: