• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Card Express

Myzou

I'll get the ones that aren't claimed after school today... Dark, where you at? >.<

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Ermm.. Not sure how to say this, but.. I've been thinking about giving my shop to someone else. I mean, I have a life now (not that I didn't before), but things are piling up and I don't have time for this kinda stuff anymore. I'll still take requests (if someone is just literally dying to have one made by me) via e-mail, but other than that, I guess it's time to call it quits. I'll admit, I'm not even a Pokefan anymore, I just enjoyed making cards somedays, but now it has become a bother.

Yeah, my shop has gotten so much praise and all, but why does that matter? It's just a forum. o_O No one is going to remember me by this in real life.

Anyways, to cut the long speech short, if you still want this thread (Flame, and Myzou) just tell me and I'll edit anything you want into the first page. Your examples, etc. I'm not leaving SPPf, just giving this up.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me, I cannot thank you enough!! I sincerely hope this shop will stay active and hopefully survive for a very long time wth me gone.. With this said, just PM or e-mail me with details on taking over.

~DL

greenspirit

plaтιnυм
Trainer Card

Name: Blue
Trainer sprite: Ash In The Hoen
Pokemon: Lucario, rioru, leafia, mew,Blaziken,swamperd ( D/P Sprites )
Pokemon behind trainer: teddiursa
Badges: Hoen
Favorite type: Water
Template: 1st

Myzou

Ermm.. Not sure how to say this, but.. I've been thinking about giving my shop to someone else. I mean, I have a life now (not that I didn't before), but things are piling up and I don't have time for this kinda stuff anymore. I'll still take requests (if someone is just literally dying to have one made by me) via e-mail, but other than that, I guess it's time to call it quits. I'll admit, I'm not even a Pokefan anymore, I just enjoyed making cards somedays, but now it has become a bother.

Yeah, my shop has gotten so much praise and all, but why does that matter? It's just a forum. o_O No one is going to remember me by this in real life.

Anyways, to cut the long speech short, if you still want this thread (Flame, and Myzou) just tell me and I'll edit anything you want into the first page. Your examples, etc. I'm not leaving SPPf, just giving this up.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me, I cannot thank you enough!! I sincerely hope this shop will stay active and hopefully survive for a very long time wth me gone.. With this said, just PM or e-mail me with details on taking over.

~DL

NUUUUUU you can't leave dark =(, It just won't be the same without you >.<

I personally wouldn't have any trouble with it, but could put a strain on me with school, and I haven't seen flame in a while, >.< but if flame ain't there, I guess I could, but I really need help as I am quite busy with school, and knight hasn't been on either... I personally can't do all these requests alone =(, So if I do, hopefully I can find some help >.<

Munchy.42

TC plz!
Template:4th
Name: Munchlax42
Trainer Sprite: D/P Male Hero
Pokemon Behind Trainer:Manaphy
Pokemon: D/P Alakazam,Erureido,Yukimenoki,Weavile and Enperuto and Red Version Mew!
Badges:Shinou
Background:Something Icy!
Favorite Type:Ice,Water,Psychic
Card:Icy Blue

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Template: 1st version.
Name: LYNDON
Trainer Sprite: This
Pokemon Behind Trainer(optional): D/P charmander
Pokemon: Charmander(FR/LG), chikorita(D/P), male mareep(D/P) starmie(FR/LG), male nidoran(D/P) and haunter(FR/LG)
Badges: Frontier symbols (gold)
Background(optional): This one
Favorite Type(optional): Fire
Card(optional): Azure (0 red, 127 green and 255 blue)

Last edited:

Sunnyp28

Legend of pokemon
Can u make me a trainer card\

Name: Monty
Trainer sprite: Team magma( not the leader)
Pokemon: Moltres,shiny raikou, shiny charizard, Lugia, Ho-oh, shiny entai
Pokemon behind sprite: Shiny suicune
Card: Black
badges: All
Favorite type: Fire

Sunnyp28

Legend of pokemon
can i get a trainer card please
Name: 2pac
Trainer sprite: gary (firered when you face him the last time)
pokemon: Shiny Charizard, Shiny Mew, shiny emuritto, Agunomuu, groundon and shiny raikou

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
NUUUUUU you can't leave dark =(, It just won't be the same without you >.<

I personally wouldn't have any trouble with it, but could put a strain on me with school, and I haven't seen flame in a while, >.< but if flame ain't there, I guess I could, but I really need help as I am quite busy with school, and knight hasn't been on either... I personally can't do all these requests alone =(, So if I do, hopefully I can find some help >.<

I could help a bit until Flame or Kinght return, but then I'm afraid I must quit this whole thing. x.o

I'll close requests to help you out a bit.. Don't be afraid to scream at the morons that bug you, k? ^^

Myzou

I could help a bit until Flame or Kinght return, but then I'm afraid I must quit this whole thing. x.o

I'll close requests to help you out a bit.. Don't be afraid to scream at the morons that bug you, k? ^^

Kk, do you think you could add the mini template to the front page for me? ^^;

Should have time for requests later today or tomorrow, school still today >.<

Sunnyp28

Legend of pokemon
Can i get one? if so;
Name:2pac
Trainer sprite: Ash (in FR LG)
Pokemon: suicune, raikou, entai, mew, ho-oh and anurus
Pokemon behind sprite: deoxys(speed form)
Card: any kind,preferably something red
Badges: All
Favorite type:

Jibacoil-san

Too many ppl here
Hey Dark Latios (and every workers here) just saying to wish you all a good luck on making TCs. You all are really good at these. And thanks for making mine again Dark Latios.

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Kk, do you think you could add the mini template to the front page for me? ^^;

Should have time for requests later today or tomorrow, school still today >.<

Mini template? o.o

Just let me know the ones youw ant me to do to help you out, k? I've had nothing to do lately because I'm sick, so I can hep for now.

Jibacoil-san said:
Hey Dark Latios (and every workers here) just saying to wish you all a good luck on making TCs. You all are really good at these. And thanks for making mine again Dark Latios.
Thanks you!! ^^

Myzou

Mini template? o.o

Just let me know the ones youw ant me to do to help you out, k? I've had nothing to do lately because I'm sick, so I can hep for now.

Thanks you!! ^^

The mini is the top one in my sig =p, Will do requests soometime >.<

atlantis_kid99

Request time! Just revamps, as usual. I request too much.

Template:
ClestialAwakeningTC.png

Name: Nikki.
Trainer Sprite: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr146.png
Pokemon Behind Trainer(optional): None.
Pokemon: Gardevoir, Dragonair, Raichu, Ninetales, Meganium, Glalie.
Badges: Hoenn.
Background(optional): See above template.
Favorite Type(optional): Psychic & Ice.
Card(optional): See above.

Template:
AmongstTheStarsTC-1.png

Name: Nikki.
Trainer Sprite: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr011.png
Pokemon Behind Trainer(optional): None.
Pokemon: Mightyena, Beautifly, Gengar, Mawile, Rhydon, Togetic.
Badges: Hoenn.
Background(optional): See above template.
Favorite Type(optional): Dragon & Grass.
Card(optional): See above.

Extra: Please put the favourite types in the right hand side of the TCs, like my current TCs.

Thanks so much! Will put credit Knightblazer + the person/people who makes em.

Last edited: