• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Card Express

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Hey people, give poor Myzou a break, K? Let her get things sorted out, geeze. >.>

I feel bad about leaving, but Myzou, if you really don't want to do this and it's stressing you out, I can have it closed.

Flame of Madness

I didn't do it!
Hey, um... dark, I know I haven't been helping much, it's just that when I get home, just really tired from school. And it's really rare for me to get no homework for the day. Infact, today I have homework, it's french. But since it won't be due for nxt week, I'll do it on the weekends... I just wanna show u that I am still interested in making cards... So, I'm doin' a request!!!

Name: Aden
Trainer: Electric guy (not the guitarist, the one with the cord.)
Pokemon: Dragonair, Lucario, Latios, Lugia, Houndoom, Flygon
Pokemon behind trainer: Dragonair
Background: Blue?
Fav Types: N/A
Badges: Johto Badges

I'll do urs Aden344! I've done yours before right? No reason why I can't do it again!!!

Well, I'm really sorry and I'll get to the request!!!

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Okies, Myzou, I fixed up the first page for you with the waiting list and all. I'll at least keep up with that for you to make things easier.. When you want me to open requests again, just PM me.

Flame of Madness

I didn't do it!
Anyways, u seem to ignore me (it's ok, hehehehehe)

CooL! Myzou's back! If it wasn't for her, I'd never be making TC's now! OK, anyway, Aden344, here's you're card! I did my best! Hope `ya like it!!!

adencv0.png

Code:
http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/448/adencv0.png

There `ya go!

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
I don't ignore you Flame. o_O It's ok if you're busy, I completely understand. I've been there too many times to count.

Name: Joshua
Trainer: Sinnoh Male beginning trainer
Pokemon: Emperuto Arseus Groudon Mukuhawk Gablias Lucario
Pokemon behind trainer:Blaziken
Background: lava
Fav Types: fire Dragon
Badges: Sinnoh badges
Could you do this for me because i dont know how to make a tc SORRY!

Last edited:

Flame of Madness

I didn't do it!
Hey, umm.. dark, why're you retiring? Your dream is to make this thread the best, and now that it is, why? Maybe you've answered this but hey, I wasn't here. and where's Myzou?

SwabThePoopdeck

Guess Who's Back?
I'll do the the TC for Seph, if that's okay.
Oh, and Seph... What # Pokemon is Gablias. I've never heard of it.

SwabThePoopdeck

Guess Who's Back?
Here you are, Seph.
Joshua.png

Hope ya like it.

Chaos Weavile

Pikachu and Evos Fan
Sorry if I'm rushing the staff... Although I did request before Seph and Aden...

EDIT: And helpers

Last edited:

SwabThePoopdeck

Guess Who's Back?
What page is your TC request on, Mirakuge?

Last edited:
wait how do i take the tc and put in my profile and can u teach me how to make a tc instead of me asking SORRY and i do like it its cool

Zox

Trainer of Justice
Template: 5th
Name: Zox
Trainer Sprite: G/S Male Trainer
Pokemon Behind Trainer(optional): Aipom
Pokemon: Aipom, Garmeil, Marshstomp, Manetric, Torkoal, and Hayashigame
Badges: Hoenn
Background(optional): Mountains
Favorite Type(optional): All
Card(optional): Whatever looks best

Flame of Madness

I didn't do it!
hey guys, sprry to say this but, I RETIRE... I cannot make anymore TC's and I need to take a rest, there's just so much h.w. and then there's still the TC business, I hope u don't mind, I know this was the best shop, but, I will have to do this eventually, I am so sorry, hey Myzou OR Dark, um, Is it ok to be like a temporary helper, i mean that i can help here sometimes when I feel like it and sometimes not. can I?

Zox

Trainer of Justice
ok then.
Since you are, just forget about my request.

Zox

Trainer of Justice
ok then.
Since you are retiring, just forget about my request.
opps sorry about the double post!
I thought it didn't send

Last edited:

Myzou

Yes you can flame, and sorry all, I have finals this week, so this week and before have been EXTREMELY stressful, which is why no requests have been done by me here or in my personal shop... Hopefully I'll be back to making them next week =D

Also, the triangle template has grey so that it's easy to change to a different color o_O; feel free to change that part of it =P