• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Card Express

AngelPaladin

A shining hero.
Trainer Card for Julie

Name: Julie
Avatar: FireRed/LeafGreen Female Cooltrainer
Pokemon (All Emerald): EvoMaster the Eevee;133; , Jaina the Vaporeon;134; , Sylvanis the Jolteon;135; , Flannery the Flareon;136; , Sabrina the Umbreon;197; , and Arthus the Espeon;196;
Behind Trainer: DP Shiny Female Lucario;rukario;
Background: Heroes 5 Haven (found in www.ageofheroes.com)
Colors: Rainbow
Badges: All (Kanto/Jhoto/Hoenn/Silver Frontier/Gold Frontier/DP Region)
Favorite Types: All

Do you know someone who will do coordinator cards?

Last edited:

Myzou

Sorry all, I can't do TCs here anymore, For some reason, when Dark passed me the shop, I was unable to access this site for about 2 weeks, when I finally did, it started taking like 5 minutes to load each page, hopefully dark can pass it on to someone else, or it's pretty much closed :(

Son_Goku213

The Best Trainer
yoyoyo I can help make TCs again

Son_Goku213

The Best Trainer
wow this place hasn't been looked upon for quite a while, if anyone out there wants a TC i can make it tommorow, cuz i have to go to sleep now-so later

Z!$H!

The Master Mind Don
Name: Zishi
Trainer Sprite:Ash
Pokemon behind trainer: Dialga and Palkia
pokemon: Dialga, Palkia, Luxray, Arceus, Azelf, Manaphy
badges:Sinnoh Badges
background: Umm...can the background be the same as your example trainer card?
Favorite Type: Dragon, steel

Last edited:

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Look, I'm gonna get someone to close this because like, it's really annoying that it keeps getting bumped and old workers, I don't want you to have to do all this. =/

If people here still want cards from me, they'll PM me.

Is it possible to get a trainercard?
Template: 4th
Name: Silver
Trainer Sprite: D/P Tower Tycoon Palmer
Pokemon:pokemon: Shiny Charizard, Lucario, Togekiss, Electrivire, Lugia, Dusknoir (All D/P Male sprites)
Pokemon next to trainer: Lugia
Badges: Sinnoh

AuraKing16

Beginning Trainer
Name:Jacob
Trainer Sprite: Gold (g/s)
Pokemon: Typhlosion, Crobat, Alakazam, Sudowoodo, Lapras, Lanturn
Pokemon behind sprite: Alakazam
Card: anything dark
Badges: Johto