• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Card Level

Highest rank ever reached?

• Total voters

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I reached the gold level, though I might have reached it through unconventional methods though...

But on my Emerald I got bronze xD

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
4th silver
Just need to beat the frontier...

ShinyPalkia

If one star means grey, then it's 2nd for me. (The screen is not enough bright so I could clearly tell.)

Dusk of Absol

The Eyes of Night
Mine is bronze — I've actually won all five of the Master Rank contests, but I've only gotten up to the eightieth level of the Pokemon Tower.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
i reached silver
only need to complete the pokedex

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I haven't played the 3rd generation games for such awhile since the day I handed them over to my bestie (along with my GBA SP). I do remember that I didn't upgrade it as much. I've...oh shoot I've voted that my trainer card level was gray but after that I just remembered getting all five master-rank ribbons so technically my trainer card level was bronze :]

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i still have grey, i'm less active with my emerald lately because i'm busy with 2th gen games at the moment so it will have to wait for improvements.

Penguin_Man

grey rank, I guess I'm a noob, although I usually don't play long enough to get the card levels

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
I've beaten the Elite Four, won all the Master Rank Contests, and completed the Hoenn Dex.

The only thing left is the Frontier... But I still only have 5 Silver Symbols.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Green >_> still >_> haven't beat the elite 4

Torpoleon

I got the second rank grey.