• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Card Level

Highest rank ever reached?

• Total voters

Champion Jared 14

Main emerald is a silver card, and my second card is a bronze for emerald number two. I beleive I also had silver on my sapphire version, my best save file with the most pokemon that I'd ever had before I restarted that one.

I've only ever gotten to... Bronze? I can't remember excactly, but whatever one you get for two stars (Pokedex and Elite Four...)

groudonlover

I make Banners
I have Silver:
[x] Started the game (xD)
[x] PWN the Weak Five
[x] Win all of the Contests
[x] Battle Tower 50 wins
[ ] Caught 179 of 200 Pokemons, the rest are ethier Sapphire Exclusive, Trade evolutions or "choose-one-of-2/3" pokemons(Deepseascale, Cradilly, Mudkip m.m.)

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
I think mine was bronze in Emerald, but I restarted.

I've got silver on my Emerald version.

I'm never going to beat the Battle Frontier...

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
My card is bronze in both Sapphire and Emerald. :/

cocoa_adele

highest was bronze
most of my games ive got grey though

Ushio

I don't know what color mine is... it has three stars on it. One for beating the Elite Four, one for catching all 200 Pokemon, and one for winning all the contests.

Fencas

I just got the golden card!

I had to make the painter draw my pokemon in the museum by winning all contests. And the mighty crew did it!
Fearow, the cool
Nosepass, the beauty (!)
Barboach, the cute (!!)
Kirlia, the smart
Pinsir, the though

It's awesome that Joy talks to me like an old friend... "I'm delighted to see you, Fencas! You want the usual, right?"

prophet

1 Star; Grey.

Last edited:

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
i've only got 1 star sadly.

VoltraK

I got gold ruby.

105 Battle tower straight.

Skarmory Cool

Feebas Beauty

Skitty Cute

Spearow Smart

And Shedinja Tough.

wichu

It's awesome that Joy talks to me like an old friend... "I'm delighted to see you, Fencas! You want the usual, right?"

Is this on Emerald only? Or have I just not noticed it in Sapphire?

Anyway, to clear up some confusion: the Battle Tower/Frontier star is obtained by defeating 50 trainers in a row in the Battle Tower in all 3 games (not 100, and nothing to do with the symbols). I have all the silver symbols, but no new star on my trainer card (as far as I can remember)...

But yeah, I have a gold card on Sapphire. Plus 385/386 Pokédex (Celebi never made it to the UK).