1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trainer Card Shop By Lv.100 Charizard

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Lv.100 Charizard, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokemonFireRed

PokemonFireRed Charizard Trainer

i know this mini modding but can some one get a hold of a mod have them close this place.

2. FoH

FoH New Member

OH WOW this is amzing i was looking for suuuuuch a long time for someone who can do this for me. Please tell me you are still here :( i really need a trainer card with those battle frontier i will give credit please are you there?

3. Riolukid

Riolukid New Member

May I have A Pokemon Trainer Card with

trainer : Ace Trainer Male D/P Sprite
    Pokemon : Riolu,4th generation pikachu,D/P Buizel,Buneary,Shinx
    Name : Dayo Kid
    Badges : Sinnoh Badges
    Please Take Your Time

4. Riolukid

Riolukid New Member

I am talking about Lv 100 Charizard please make the card

5. skullblade286

skullblade286 New Member

Hey, I checked Pokémon Trainer: Ruby's profile and saw a sweet sprite of him!
    The one to the left. Can you PLEASE make a JPEG of him, please? Ruby's my favorite Pokémon Trainer and that sprite was the best sprite I've ever seen!http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters-new/ruby.shtml

6. skullblade286

skullblade286 New Member

Pokémon Adventures: Ruby

Hey, I checked Pokémon Trainer: Ruby's profile and saw a sweet sprite of him!
    The one to the left. Can you PLEASE make a JPEG of him, please? Ruby's my favorite Pokémon Trainer and that sprite was the best sprite I've ever seen!http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters-new/ruby.shtml

7. Shapatti

Shapatti Ranger Extraordinair

People, the owner of this thread has been banned, he can't answer your requests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.