1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trainer Customization Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Wulava, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfswift

Wolfswift Member

Ah! I see, this is indeed how I seen people without hats and with purple hair and everything. And it doesn't actually change how you look walking around and such, just what people see your icon as on the PSS... sad... I was hoping it was like costumey things you could actually put on and that might be kind of cool, and that you might be able to customize those a bit too or something, well another hope shattered... no new colors or styles unlocked with these... So back to... if there are 5 hairstyles, how to get the 5th... gonna keep trying restyling a bit I guess... really want more exotic colors too... The hairstylist even has black hair with blonde bangs, that's cool, why can't we do something like that...

2. Aurath8

Aurath8 Well-Known Member

I think we should have what is considered 'stylish' by Boutique Couture and the Lost Hotel man in the OP. mainly for me

I've just cut my hair. The long hair is cool, but I'm very eager to distance myself from the default trainer's clothes.

3. Wolfswift

Wolfswift Member

LONG?! How'd you get it? Or did you mean the medium cut? Is it more and more long time spent getting it cut in hopes of a new one being introduced? Or did you mean female haircuts?

4. To get into the Boutqiue, you need to do stuff in Luminose city. Battling trainers in the alleyway, completing the one and two star restaurants, making a video, wearing contacts and a new hairstyle, working at the hotel, etc.

Getting to see the Boss in the Lost Hotel requires knowing all the previous roller skate tricks from the skaters in Luminose city before hand.

5. Hiss13

Hiss13 Psychic Lover

He's most likely referring female haircuts. They come in four default lengths-Long, Medium, Bobbed (think something similar to HG/SS Sabrina), and Short. Personally, medium is my favorite so far but I think we can unlock twintails eventually which would be awesome.

6. JChaosW

JChaosW Master Trader

Ok I have tried everything i could think of to get into the luminose boutique place and still nothing can someone give me a full list of what I have to do to get in there?

7. Rykel22

Rykel22 Info Gatherer

battle at the 1 and 2 star resturants, battle the people in the alleys, shoot a pr video do a job at the hotel

8. Wolfswift

Wolfswift Member

Okay, so I reloaded my game to before I unlocked the Medium Perm at the Hair Stylist, and I did all just "Style"(1,500 pokedollars each) and no color, it cost exactly half as a much as when I did all Style and Color option(3000 pokedollars each), and I never changed hair color, so it wasn't some combination of style and color that set her off at a random point, both times I calculated the price around the same area, I wasn't exact though, but I think it was about 20 or 21 appointments there. So I think I can say males unlock the Medium Perm hairstyle by having about 20 restyling appointments. I haven't reloaded and tried if just changing color would unlock a new style, but I know using "Style" and "Style and Color" appointments both unlocked it in about the same number of times.

I am almost certain it was 20 appointments, and it was on my 21st appointment that she offered it. I don't know if a female hairstyle unlocks the same way, since they start with one more(4 styles) or so I heard from a few posts above. But I am happy I have unlocked the exact method for this hairstyle, now I need to find out how to get more hairstyles, someone said there were 5 hairstyles for males and I have only 4 now.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  9. JChaosW

JChaosW Master Trader

Finally got in after doing all that talking with Alexa and getting my hair styled thanks.

10. Everlasting

Everlasting Everything stays.

Has anyone found a scarf, somewhere in any boutique ?

11. Wolfswift

Wolfswift Member

Oh, I forgot, when she began offering me a new style, not only did she greet me differently when I talk to her just after entering, saying "Hello... ... ... Oh! S-sorry! Oh... Silly me... <Trainer>, you look so great... I was mesmerized by you... Ahem... Let me collect myself first... What would you like today?" when I selected my option and got in the chair she said "Oh! I have special styles that suit you perfectly, <Trainer>." even though there was only 1 new style, so I'm sure there are others, but before, using the "Style and Color" option I burned about 200k more after unlocking the first new style and never got another new one. She did once say something like "Even though we're just hair stylist and customer, it feels like something more..." or something like that, making me wonder, with the new greeting she gives after 20 appointments saying she's mesmerized by you, is she falling in love with you? Or just really good friends after so many appointments? Maybe it's relevant toward working toward another style? Like marking a halfway point or something. Either way I ran out of money and reloaded to try using just "Style" only appointments, since it's cheaper and found that worked, hooray!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  12. I'm sorry, but you wasted a lot of cash.

I unlocked the medium perm hair style simply by dressing in expensive clothes from the boutique. I had had one hair cut and color change before hand. I think your characters style is directly related to the cost and extent of your customization items.

13. SuperSceptile

SuperSceptile Sceptile is super!

14. Wolfswift

Wolfswift Member

I threw down about 30k, it sounds like you spent a few hundred thousand, and I wasted a lot of cash? Besides, from what I hear the boutique place is a royal pain to get in to. And the clothes I've heard described from there just sound really absurdly fancy, and I don't feel like looking like some hoity toity rich guy just because. Although I am wearing mostly red items, that may have something to do with it, it might be harder for someone wearing many colors, not sure.

15. Sinister Sundown

Sinister Sundown New Member

Sweeeeeeet.

16. Larvesta

Larvesta Larvesta Master Race

I keep seeing trainers on the Passersby section that look like NPCs. Can someone tell me how to do this? I'd love to make my trainer look like one!

17. rng

rng Member

Go to your profile, click your name and then click public icon.

18. Arcanineblitz

Arcanineblitz Well-Known Member

Where exactly do you get the pangoro hat?

19. Jostru

Jostru Member

Damn, the Lumiose Boutique is expensive as hell. I couldn't resist buying something though, even if it cost me all of my money. It's all so purtyyy! :D

20. WaterMasterDD

WaterMasterDD Water Trainer

Post-Game, in the resort town with the Friend Safari, at the very back of the town there is a person by the water.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.