1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Trainer Customization Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Wulava, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GT4tube

GT4tube Pokemon Forever!

i'm wait get english version and look how custom clothes etc! :D

2. sarysa

sarysa Series slave

I purchased a full outfit from the town with the fairy gym. Once I did that, I flew to Lumiose and they let me in. Before that, I had only purchased one or two other items from other cities' stores.

It was within a pretty small timing window since the last time I tried, so the trigger may either be:
    Purchase at least $????? amount of clothing
    Purchase at least X number of clothing articles
    Purchase an entire ensemble and wear it to the Lumiose City boutique

My instinct is telling me it's the first on the list. Probably not the second because I'm pretty certain I didn't pass a magic number of clothing articles. (i.e. 10) The third is unlikely because of the programming complexity. (plus I believe I was one-off from a true set) I'll try to remember to write down what I buy when I do my second (Japanese, different cart) playthrough. :D
    Just buying a lot of clothes in general is probably all it takes.

By the way, almost everything in the Lumiose store is 80k-400k. :)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  3. Dylz

Dylz Trainer since 1997

Mmmm I went there randomly and they let me in. Now it's time to grind the money at the pokémon league. I already bought a gray hat and black purse.

4. Bluemiracle

Bluemiracle Biologist

you can't do all those things having only 3 badges, can you?

EDIT: AND where can I talk to Alexa? :(

5. KingMinun

KingMinun Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

Where exactly is the boutique locators in Lumiuse city? I found it ages ago but now that I'm back in the city for the gym, I can't find it, I thought it was next to the pokecenter near the lab.

6. Sir_Adamus

Sir_Adamus Active Member

Look for a building in one of the avenues with a book on the sign - she's in there.

7. Bluemiracle

Bluemiracle Biologist

is that place avaiable while the black out is there?

8. Sir_Adamus

Sir_Adamus Active Member

I don't think it is, no. If I recall correctly, only one avenue is available to you during the blackout and she's on the neighbouring one.

9. Threule

Threule Active Member

Full set of orange background clothes

10. You must dine in the most expensive restaurant in lumiose city before the lady proclaims that you're stylish enough to enter the boutique. However it cost you 100k to dine in there and make sure you have a team of good pokemons to battle

I'm not 100% sure about this, but thats the case for me. Do note that I completed elite 4 also.

11. Bluemiracle

Bluemiracle Biologist

ahh that explains a lot. I can't do much during the blackout

when will the blackout be over though?

12. Sir_Adamus

Sir_Adamus Active Member

If you look at the map, you see it loops out on the left back around to the North Boulevard of Lumiose - just follow that path and the blackout will be over by the time you get to the Northern Boulevard.

13. saldu

saldu Well-Known Member

I got into the Limiose boutique before I even had the 5th badge.
    I explored the complete northern part of Lumiose and never bought any clothes before I went into Lumiose boutique.

My guess would be:
    There are a total of x flags.
    If you have more than y/x flags activated, you can go in.

14. The Fentoozler

The Fentoozler New Member

To get into Lumiose Boutique, you need to:

Get a haircut
    Make a PR video
    Beat the 1 and 2 star restaurants
    Work 3 jobs at the hotel
    Visit the art museum

I know for a fact you don't need to beat the gym and it's not dependent on what you're actually wearing.

15. Pasukaru

Pasukaru Shiny Hunter

I never did the restaurants or the hotel jobs. I've beaten the E4 and they let me in. I think it has to do with the outfit you acutally wear, like the clothing labels are a key to it. For example, you need a full set of orange item labels for the Pangoro hat.

There's also this underground house with a bunch of skinheads and one doesn't let me pass to see the leader because I'm not wearing my 'own style'. Anyone found out what to wear for him?

I tried a rough set with the paint splash shirt and camo pants, but no luck

16. thetamale

thetamale Well-Known Member

I wish we could take that daft mega ring off.

17. Threule

Threule Active Member

Underground house = Abandoned hotel? If so, learn all the techniques from rollerskaters in Lumiose. If not, let me know where this is, I'll try how to access

18. Neriifur

Neriifur Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to get the new hairstyles? I'm talking about the ones you see on the NPCs at tiomes. I've seen some of my acquaintances having them, but yah haven't seen it for offer in the salon yet. (The hairstyles without hats)

19. naudna

naudna Well-Known Member

I'm suspecting that the hat cannot be taken off because it's to distinguish the main character. If Calem is chosen, the Serena in game does not have a hat, and vice versa.

20. Neriifur

Neriifur Well-Known Member

No it can be taken off. I'm assuming you haven't seen a passerby with a missing hat before, and a ribbon/pin in her hair instead?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.