• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neriifur

You can use the appearances of NPCs on PSS, which is how they appear as passersby - you can't remove your hat.

Ahh how do you do that?

HohoKing

I am curious if clothing of the player affect the ability to enter the inner area of the lost hotel? I remember the person inside the lost hotel turn me off due to my dressing style... Lol

naudna

don't think so. I wore mostly the default clothes, except for a v neck shirt and black cap

Snickerdoodle

So there's definitely no way to take your hat off... drat! I:

I wish I could unlock more hairstyles early on... I love these long pigtails I saw. ;_; No more buying potions!

Wolfswift

Ahh how do you do that?

It seems this one is asked and answered like every page of this topic, here's the quote from page 11 that helped me.
The deafult pictures are under the profile bit of the PSS and you tap your image and you can select various images.

Also, people need to stop saying one certain thing is required to get into the Lumiose Boutique, it seems like every time one person says one thing has to be done to get in, someone else says they got in without it. You can get in in many numbers of ways, and you can get in as soon as the blackout is over in Lumiose, I don't know what all the possible ways are, but there are many people who've listed things, one thing I do know is just do stuff around Lumiose and they'll let you in in a bit, talk to people in many buildings, check out cafes, work at the hotel, dine/battle at the restaraunts you can get into, battle people in alleyways, talk to alexa, get a haircut, make a PR video, and probly lots more ways, just do a bunch of the things around Lumiose and they'll let you in eventually. You don't have to do everything, just a lot of things, there are probably even things outside Lumiose like some people say beating the elite four and/or getting fancier clothes elsewhere work too.

There needs to become articles on the main Serebii site about this, because many people keep asking the same questions because they can't find it(myself included).

I am curious if clothing of the player affect the ability to enter the inner area of the lost hotel? I remember the person inside the lost hotel turn me off due to my dressing style... Lol

Also, on this, from what I hear there are a bunch of roller skating moves various skaters around Lumiose teach you and learning them all will gain you entrance, where the leader guy will teach you the last one. There is an article on the main part of Serebii about where to find the skaters that teach moves I think.(I can't post links evidently)

So there's definitely no way to take your hat off... drat! I:

I wish I could unlock more hairstyles early on... I love these long pigtails I saw. ;_; No more buying potions!

It's evidently true since if you could, it'd be by clicking the hat you have equipped and it'd come off, like the accessory does, I heard some people say that works, but it doesn't, not for the hat anyhow. But you should be able to get a new hair style from the stylist by restyling your hair over and over for a bit, it cost me 30k and 20 times in selecting the "Style" option 20 times(1.5k each) and for my male character it unlocked the Medium Perm style, it will probly unlock something for a female trainer too, but I also heard if you have a good style of clothes it'll unlock without multiple restylings, like the Vinyl style from the Lumiose Boutique, wearing 3 items with the same style background on the item label apparently gives you that style, and I heard there are other styles like this too.

Also a good way to get money early on, like before beating elite 4, would be to battle people at the Battle Chateau on Route 7, especially with Amulet Coin or Lucky Incense on, and especially combined with the Prize Money O-Power. If you fight in there a lot you'll get higher level people that give more cash, with Level 3 Prize Money O-Power and Lucky Incense, fighting Marquise/Marchioness level people, I can get like 30-40k one battle in there. But then sometimes I accidently fight Baron/Baroness people and only get like 5k from a battle(with the money ups, it's like 1.2k without). Even without money ups, many battles in there yeild like 1.5k to like 15k, depending on the enemies' level/rank.

Last edited:

JunJun

I don't know if someone has suggested this before, but I had the idea that perhaps just what you have to do to get into the Lumiose store could somehow be based on your Id No.? Some things have in the past, haven't they?

The Fentoozler

I never did the restaurants or the hotel jobs. I've beaten the E4 and they let me in. I think it has to do with the outfit you acutally wear, like the clothing labels are a key to it. For example, you need a full set of orange item labels for the Pangoro hat.

I think the requirements I listed are only if you want to get in before beating the game. I think you're automagically granted access post game, hence why you are able to get in without having done the aforementioned requirements.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
I think the requirements I listed are only if you want to get in before beating the game. I think you're automagically granted access post game, hence why you are able to get in without having done the aforementioned requirements.

Nope. I beat the Elite Four and couldn't get in still after that for a while. You just have to look around the various shops (and other buildings) and talk to people before being given access.

Sour Monster

Conirmation: all you need to do to get into Lumiose Boutique is wear a full outfit.

I'm not sure that is correct. I tried to go there after the blackout was fixed and was still locked out. Battled in the restaurants, went back wearing the same outfit as before, and was let in.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Has anyone find some sort of scarf somewhere ? I'm desperate... :(

what botique would carry the red boots? I have a thing for red boots and require a pair greatly and wanna know which one I should check daily to try to find them

Any of the boutiques have a chance of having them. The stock changes everyday randomly, so keep checking back. :)

Regalia

Anyone know how to get into the punks den on route 15? A stylish requirement?

Also, maybe styles changes day to day. I got rejected from the luminose boutique only to be let in later with the same fashion (I think).

Threule

Anyone know how to get into the punks den on route 15? A stylish requirement?

Also, maybe styles changes day to day. I got rejected from the luminose boutique only to be let in later with the same fashion (I think).

Know all the rollerskates tricks

Hiss13

Psychic Lover
Conirmation: all you need to do to get into Lumiose Boutique is wear a full outfit.

Incorrect. I tried that yesterday and failed. Doing the three jobs at Hotel Richissime (sp?) is absolutely necessary. I have also beaten the 1 and 2 star restaurant.

I got a spiffy new trenchcoat. Blew off 300,000 just to get it and ended up with ~1000 remaining afterwards. (Thank you, Battle Chateau+Amulet Coin) It was totally worth it.

Now I just need to know how to unlock a ponytail or twintails/pigtails.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.