• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regalia

Anyone know if it's possible to unlock the team flare hair colour? I want real ginger!

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
This is how you get into the Lumiose city boutique:

You must go to the Le Nah and Le Yeah restaurants and battle there.
Then, you must do all three jobs at the Richissime hotel.

After that, they will let you in. It does NOT matter what clothes you are wearing.

Everlasting

Everything stays.

After that, they will let you in. It does NOT matter what clothes you are wearing.

Knowing you can only do one of the three job per day, that means it requires at least three days to enter ? Too bad, I wanted to enter as soon as possible. I battled at Le Yeah and did one of the jobs. Now only have to do the remaining stuff! Thanks!

Hiss13

Psychic Lover
Knowing you can only do one of the three job per day, that means it requires at least three days to enter ? Too bad, I wanted to enter as soon as possible. I battled at Le Yeah and did one of the jobs. Now only have to do the remaining stuff! Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you can do all of the jobs in one day. I did that about eight hours ago.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

I entered without battling at Le Yeah, but despite battling at Le Nah and doing the Richissime jobs, they wouldn't let me in until I changed clothes.

Considering how different clothes have different tags and there's a different tone that plays when you're wearing enough orange-tagged clothes after you change, I'd be pretty surprised if that wasn't a part of it, especially considering how that's the implication when you're turned away.

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
I didn't battle at any restaurants and got in. I was in Anistar and bought the Aqua Down Jacket, Damaged Jeans, Black Sneakers and had the Black Knit Hat and they let me because I was stylish. So don't say I am incorrect.

SuperSceptile

Sceptile is super!
Which boutique is this and where in the city is it?

If you're referring to the one people are discussing how to enter, then it's the Lumiose City one. But if you mean the one GoldCyndaquil mentioned, it's in Anistar City. Your post was a little ambiguous, maybe you should use the Reply button. (just a suggestion :))

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
I only did one job at the Hotel, but I thoroughly explored the rest of the city. So I'm guessing there's a long list of things you can do to get in, but you only need to complete a portion of them.

What part of "do things around Lumiose City" don't people get?

You don't have to do specific things, guys...just do things. Some people did jobs in restaurants, some people did PR and trainer battles in the alleys, and some people rode the cabs, cut their hair, and chilled in the cafes. It isn't a specific set of requirements.

DrakeKoryu

Anyone knows if there is another style to unlock besides the medium perm for the male trainer?

Sephora

yes I'm back
If we really cant take off our hats, then how come some people in my passerby list don't have hats on?!

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
If we really cant take off our hats, then how come some people in my passerby list don't have hats on?!

You can choose to use an NPC trainer look for your PSS icon.

Regalia

If you're referring to the one people are discussing how to enter, then it's the Lumiose City one. But if you mean the one GoldCyndaquil mentioned, it's in Anistar City. Your post was a little ambiguous, maybe you should use the Reply button. (just a suggestion :))

Well if that's the case, I got into the Luminose one without battling any restaurants what so ever. Not something I have even attempted yet lol

I haven't really customized my character too much, the only thing i've done so far was change her hair color from blonde to black and gave her green eyes. I'm wanting to get her a new hat but I can't seem to find where to buy this stuff at. :V Is there some type of shop you buy accessories from in Lumiose City or somewhere else?

Neidhardt

Is a White Fedora with a black stripe and vise-versa to much to ask for game freak. Also can anyone confirm if you can get anything lighter than blond like silver-white hair?

Threule

Is a White Fedora with a black stripe and vise-versa to much to ask for game freak. Also can anyone confirm if you can get anything lighter than blond like silver-white hair?

Actually there is a black fedora with a white stripe. And maybe a white one too. Wait a month for full list of items, I email serebii with some pokes from safari, because we must contribute to the web

mychemro

Dragon Trainer
Ok so I finally got in, I tried matching clothes, which did not work. So I decided to go try stuff in the city. I did the 3 jobs at the Hotel on Perfect. After I came back to try again and I got in :D so the Hotel jobs seem to be a must.

Vakturion

Ok so I finally got in, I tried matching clothes, which did not work. So I decided to go try stuff in the city. I did the 3 jobs at the Hotel on Perfect. After I came back to try again and I got in :D so the Hotel jobs seem to be a must.

I've never done the hotel jobs and I can get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.