• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Are there really only 6 haircuts for girls? How boring... I'm hoping Gamefreak will later add an additional download for clothes and haircuts. It's been one week and I'm seeing the same clothes for 2-3 days in a roll. How did you get Tierno's shirt from the shops? I'm annoyed that there's nothing for me at Larverre and Antistar's clothing shops due to the pink overdose. Here's my favorite clothes combination: http://24.media.tumblr.com/389f4fd17bcc8060a1508bb7d5cbed83/tumblr_muyittoV7A1rg3uy3o1_1280.png

Should have used the light blue bag...

Anyone else disappointed there is only two colours for the Midriff halter tops?.

Lancetwister

All-or-Nothing!
I think I found out how to get the Discount Coupon for the Boutique stores. First off, the coupon does actually exist and it isn't just mentioned in the game just to troll people. Second, in order to get it, you need to have a Pokémon Trainer Club account because you get it using the online feature on the Pokémon website and in order to get it through there, you need to spend the Poké miles that you gather in-game. This also requires you to have the game sync done to actually send the Poké Miles you gather in-game to your account online. But that's not all, even if you do have an account and you have a lot of Poké miles to spend, the coupon still won't be available to you until you collect a certain amount of medals in-game.

So much for trying to get that coupon lol

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Is it possible to get glasses on our faces ? I wear them IRL...

Are there really only 6 haircuts for girls? How boring... I'm hoping Gamefreak will later add an additional download for clothes and haircuts. It's been one week and I'm seeing the same clothes for 2-3 days in a roll. How did you get Tierno's shirt from the shops? I'm annoyed that there's nothing for me at Larverre and Antistar's clothing shops due to the pink overdose. Here's my favorite clothes combination: http://24.media.tumblr.com/389f4fd17bcc8060a1508bb7d5cbed83/tumblr_muyittoV7A1rg3uy3o1_1280.png

Should have used the light blue bag...

I actually think that looks very cute! The Light Blue Bag may look really great as well, but if you have the money, you should get the Black Strappy Bag (if you don't already have it, which I'm sure you might).

Where do get the Damaged Jeans?

I found them in a lot of places... I think I remember seeing them in Cyllage City, but I remember seeing them in one of the later boutiques, like Anistar or Snowbelle. Don't quote me on that one. I know for a fact that they won't appear in the Santalune or Lumiose City boutiques, and very likely not the Laverre City boutique.

And might I just say that half of my game play time has been spent solely on Trainer Customization? I am utterly in love with it! <3

I wish you could wear facial makeup outside of the PR Studio, though... my darling trainer looks stunning in pink lipstick, and I'm sure it would add a lot more variety to the way people customize their trainers.

Toraojou

Does anyone know how to "register" a favorite outfit? I see the button for it but it's grayed out. :(

[ Edit ]

I got it. You've got to be in a Pokemon Center. XD

Last edited:

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
You can favorite clothes? How do you do that?

Wizardly Oz

Scholar of Insects
It's really kind of ridiculous how much more variety female characters get in their clothing choices.

I would've liked some formal wear, but everything males get is just some manner of bland jacket or shirt.
It is.
But, I am satisfied with the male clothing selection. Personally, I sport simple attire myself, and the black outdoors cap is an acceptable alternative to my Greek fisherman's cap. A black longsleeve or flannel would be appreciated, though.

Torosiken

This is a title.
I would love to be able to not use any hats
And plus I am kinda sad that there are very rare of tomboyish outfit for girl :'D
But man I love how you can mix thing here XD
I am using a formal top with a shorts. /shot

Ephemeral Shadows

Fantasy Author
I like the customisation, but its a bit silly that there aren't any proper shorts for boys. There are only those disgusting three quarter things or jeans. And where are my trainer socks?
Btw how old are Calem and Serena?

JohnJohn

If you really can't remove your hat,and if there really are only 4 hairstyles for males...Then what's this?

Attachments

• pss.jpg
    pss.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
If you really can't remove your hat,and if there really are only 4 hairstyles for males...Then what's this?

Someone simply changed their icon in the PSS, which you can do via settings in the PSS.

Do the male trainers really only have four hair styles? I'm sure glad I chose the female trainer then, even though I only switch between two different hair styles. XD

JohnJohn

Damn.
Perhaps you can get new hairstyles based on playtime and seasons/months?Really hope that there are more than just 4 hairstyles...:|

Status
Not open for further replies.