• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Adamus

Damn.
Perhaps you can get new hairstyles based on playtime and seasons/months?Really hope that there are more than just 4 hairstyles...:|

Theoretically if they can patch the Lumiose City save bug they can patch in some new hairstyles/colours.
Whether or not they will is questionable.

As for if there are any others, maybe, but until someone gets into the coding and takes a look, we won't know.

I believe it is based on your style/popularity about Lumiose City. It took me a while to get ponytail and pigtails as hairstyle options for my darling trainer, even though I don't use them.

But I do hope that there are other hairstyle options that can be unlocked in some shape or form... the hairstyle of the café waitresses would look beautiful on my dear trainer! Make it happen, Game Freak!

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Thunder Trainer
I'm kinda displease about how much the male trainer get in the customization compare to the female trainer. They on'y have four hairstyle to like 6 to the female. To add insult, the female can fix they bangs.

Also the female trainer have more cloths to pick form them the male......

So, if you a female that pick a female trainer or a guy that like playing as a female trainer going to love this.....

psyrose3

Can we discuss how only the guys get the beanie (knit cap, I think it's called) option? I love those kind of hats but it's not an option for female trainers. What's up with that?

Senrab

It's disappointing that girls get twice as many hairstyles and way more clothing than guys. :/

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
Yeah I wasn't happy when I learned the limited options for guys, I don't know what Game Freak was thinking. I mean there had to be at least one person who suggested there be more options at least for the hair.

PanicRoomPicnic

Where can I get that Slurpuff dress ?

I got it last night from a guy in the northern area of Kiloude city. He asked to see a girl with frilly/ribbony clothes. I put together the frilliest stiff I had and talked to him.

Does anyone know if there are more hidden outfits like that?

Meowtastic

I hope they add new clothes, especially better hats for girls. I would love something cute to go with my sundae dress.

Lancetwister

All-or-Nothing!
Yeah, I kinda hate how there are so much more options for females than males in this game. I really hope they do some DLC or something along those lines.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I'm pretty mad that the girls are forced to have the Sundae dress as the only option for Kiloude City while the guys get the cute Pangoro hat. I wanted that hat...I like pandas. Wish the girls would be able to wear jackets instead of only the winter coats they offer. It would be nice if both boys and girls had access to bits of each others' wardrobe. Like maybe the girls can get beanies and the guys can get trench coats. Shame you only have 1 style of purse/bag of either gender instead of having the options of other styles of bags. I really liked the bag from RSE.

Zivinolette

Livin' The Dream
I'm pretty mad that the girls are forced to have the Sundae dress as the only option for Kiloude City while the guys get the cute Pangoro hat. I wanted that hat...I like pandas. Wish the girls would be able to wear jackets instead of only the winter coats they offer. It would be nice if both boys and girls had access to bits of each others' wardrobe. Like maybe the girls can get beanies and the guys can get trench coats. Shame you only have 1 style of purse/bag of either gender instead of having the options of other styles of bags. I really liked the bag from RSE.

Agreed. I "loved" how you get directed to shop in the proper section in the boutique in Lumiose City... Like I just wanted to look at the guys stuff my bad haha. But I definitely agree there should be some items available for both guys and girls in the game, cause some of those jackets available for guys are pretty awesome. And the purse situation I just started picking up on. I noticed the trend of the last few games there the female protagonist carries a tote/cross body bag while the male has the backpack... But give a girl a few more options here xD

Otherwise, I've been pleased with the customization of characters. I change my look almost every other day or so with what I have purchased so far in the game, almost at the point where I'm battling and saving my money for the cute pair of jeans or shoes I want... My shopping habits have transferred to my RPG life how does this happen?! XD

Quinnie

Hoenn Queen
How do you like save an outfit? Hi i'm new :) and is it like possible to transfer money from other games to this one. I spended all of mine on clothes. I need to buy some potions :(

Last edited:

Sir_Adamus

How do you like save an outfit? Hi i'm new :) and is it like possible to transfer money from other games to this one. I spended all of mine on clothes. I need to buy some potions :(

Money transference has never been a thing in Pokémon - just go to the Battle Chateau and fight through there for a few hours.
As for saving an outfit, I believe you have to press X while you're changing your outfit in the Pokémon center.

Aetius

I was wondering, will they put on the E-shop new clothes for our character?
All the ones I found in the game were good, but somewhat I felt like something was amiss....
For example there were too few colors for every clothes and these ones seemed to be too similar to each other......but perhaps that's just me. :D

Meowtastic

I was wondering, will they put on the E-shop new clothes for our character?
All the ones I found in the game were good, but somewhat I felt like something was amiss....
For example there were too few colors for every clothes and these ones seemed to be too similar to each other......but perhaps that's just me. :D

I sure hope so. I love the slurpuff (sundae) dress, and would like to see more special pokemon themed outfits

Champion Jared 14

I have to say, the new trainer customization feature is one of my favorite new aspects of the game. It actually makes me want to go out and buy new clothes and stuff.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3

You save outfits by going X when you're changing your clothes in the Pokemon Center. If you already defeated the Elite 4, go to the 3 star restaurant in Lumiose. You can take the cab there or find Hiberal Ave yourself. If you haven't defeated the Elite 4 yet, go to the 2 star restaurant at Autumn Ave I think. You battle trainers and get money from them. Be sure to bring an Amulet Coin with you. If you perfect the battles, you can get mushrooms and sell them for money. Thanks to going to the 3 star restaurant, I got to lv up pokemon for the dex and make lots of money in the process. I now stand at 2,500,000 pokedollars. It probably helps that I own at least 1/2 of the clothes available in the game and I'm picky with clothes, so I don't spend as much for clothes every day.

Last edited:

sunny phoenix

i remember people were upset there were only 3 haircuts for boys... i just unlocked a fourth one... so there might be others too

Status
Not open for further replies.