• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Where's the Pangoro hat in Kiloude City?

I think it's in the same location and same NPC as the Sundae Dress for female. It's the female artist NPC on the highest area of Kiloude, on the left side of the lake.

Maybe it's male Painter if you play as male trainer, I don't know. But the NPC should be there.

Hope they have clothing DLC's!
Would be cool to get a set of winter clothing in december or summer time clothing in june and stuff like that :)

Also guys really do need more clothing options :s

For starters add more color and pattern variation to most artices of clothing.
I think these should be fairly common in all articles of clothing (boys + girls)
Colors: black, white, red, blue, green, yellow, purple, orange
Patterns: striped, camo, plaid

Along with that introdce:
- a new hat (beret?)
- new hat accesory
- logo variations for caps
- better buttons (pokemon buttons?)
- polo shirts
- dress shirt and tie
- more memorable t shirts

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I think it's in the same location and same NPC as the Sundae Dress for female. It's the female artist NPC on the highest area of Kiloude, on the left side of the lake.

I talk to the guy, but I don't get the hat.

explain

Profesco

gone gently

explain

Try dressing all in red clothes, including socks and sneakers. It's supposed to just be "colorful," so ostensibly you should be able to mix and match any colors, but I went all red from hat to shoes and got the Pangoro hat because of it, so it's as good a guarantee as there is.

Also, I was a little let down when I read that only girls get formal wear. I spent the whole game checking boutiques daily for vests and ties, but alas, GameFreak thinks every guy that plays Pokémon is a hipster or a bro. u_u

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

explain

You also have to wear certain kinds of clothing that the artist wants to see.

At least that's what the female character players have to do in order to obtain the Sundae Dress, I assume male character also has the same requirement.

EDIT : well, what Profesco said

I was complaining about the trainer customization until I found out I can finally have the trainer look like me. The orange-y red hair is the greatest new addition to X/Y. lol

Wilenius

Shiny Hunter
this is something gamefreaks should have done abit earlier.
like in gen 4.

Georgie Pie

I have a quick question (sorry if this is old news or something) but can someone help me figure something out with the contacts:

I chose the honey-haired girl as my trainer, so her "basic" eye color is gray. The contacts I got in Lumiose are blue, green, hazel and brown.

Do the other base-trainers get a different set of contacts? Because the blonde girl already has blue eyes, and the brunette girl has brown, and it seems kinda boring to end up with contacts the same color as what you already have.

blackstar

There are only 5 colors for eyes - Gray, blue, green, hazel, and brown. So whichever is your default, then that's the color that's missing when you receive the contacts. When you change the color, then the default color appears as a choice.

I really need to buy some more clothes, been stuck in the same green parka for far too long. Don't think I've ever bought another bag either...

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Try dressing all in red clothes, including socks and sneakers. It's supposed to just be "colorful," so ostensibly you should be able to mix and match any colors, but I went all red from hat to shoes and got the Pangoro hat because of it, so it's as good a guarantee as there is.

Wearing red Fedora, red Plaid Shirt Combo, red Skinny Jeans, red Ankle Socks, red Sneakers, red Two-Tone Bag, red Feather Accessory

nothing

Rakurai

I'd suggest wearing only clothing that's marked as being "flashy" (It has a bright red and orange tag on the selection screen).

I did that (With the exception of my hat, as there aren't any flashy ones) and got the hat.

Hiss13

Psychic Lover

rng

My character is sexy af lol. Add my fc if you want to see it

MetalKing1417

Legend Seeker
Does anyone else hope for some future clothes to be added to X and Y via DLC? Because I for one would absolutely love the chance to wear something similar to Wes' kickass trench coat.

Aetius

Does anyone else hope for some future clothes to be added to X and Y via DLC? Because I for one would absolutely love the chance to wear something similar to Wes' kickass trench coat.

I hope they will do this.
Some clothes looked too much alike in my opinion.

bidoofdude

Legendary Trainer
Haven't got the game yet, but definitely going for the red hat, red jacket, blue jeans and red sneakers, with brown short hair and brown eyes of course. ;) As close as I can get to Red, though he wore trackpants. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.