• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeasCelyn

Cranky Retiree
So I am really hoping girls have the option of wearing regular t-shirts and regular shorts and jeans.
Cause I want this game to reflect who I am, a HUGE tomboy (then my Y version will have a really cool looking guy). I mean, that's what Game Freak was going for, right?

I feel you. I hope there's stuff to make a nerdy/scholarly female character myself. XD Somewhere between being a tomboy and an intellectual. Also I know not all nerdy people wear glasses, but I do IRL so I hope those are a thing as well.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
While I don't like to wear feminine clothing, I don't find it wrong for others, it's just not my style.

So I am really hoping girls have the option of wearing regular t-shirts and regular shorts and jeans.
Cause I want this game to reflect who I am, a HUGE tomboy (then my Y version will have a really cool looking guy). I mean, that's what Game Freak was going for, right?

I'm also really hoping that we can change the color scheme of clothes.

Yeah, I hope I didn't come off as criticizing what you like to wear, because that was not my intent at all. Nor was it to sound rude if I did.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
By the way, anyone have a list of some of the items you can wear (boy or girl)?

Not that I'm aware of. I would really like to know, too. Maybe serebii will come up with a full list of it, with the prices with it ?
Also, I hope we can buy some winter clothes. I'm a real fan of winter clothes (coats, boots and scarfs) and I think Platinum being the only game including winter clothes is lacking...

Last edited:

confuser987

Not that I'm aware of. I wold really like to know, too. Maybe serebii will come up with a full list of it, with the prices with it ?
Also, I hope we can buy some winter clothes. I'm a real fan of winter clothes (coats, boots and scarfs) and I think Platinum being the only game including winter clothes is lacking...

I wonder if you can have your character be in their swimming suit or long/short skirt in the snow.

captainfez3

The Chill Trainer
Just a quick question- can we change our hairstyle or not? I thought I read where we could, but then I saw someone post where we could not remove our PCs hat. It seems odd to be able to style your hair if you are going to hide the majority of it underneath a cap, but I of course would love to be able to do so! I prefer shorter hair than what the character has to start off with.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Can anyone confirm if there are accessory options? XD I have certain...accessory quirks. XD

Senrab

I hope there's a decent amount of clothing items to choose from. The customization is the most exciting part of XY for me aside from the 3D graphics.:p

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
It would be cool if we could dress them as pokemon cosplays.

Pikachu costume ftw!

thesmilewolfy

pokemon videographer
I really hope there are bandanna's :eek: i'd like to wear one in the style that's tied around your forehead, underneath your hair~

Karlos Region

Kiss me Stunfisk!
Im quite sure that eye color can be changed with the use of Contact Lens ("Lentes de Contacto" in spanish, not sure whats the true name in english) I saw a customized trainer with green eyes, so.. just do some research, i'll do it asap.

igotmilk

Miltank Trainer
I thought they said you had to remove your hat at home . . . . . . if that doesn't work you can always go inside the Pokecenter and remove it. The hats are a separate form of style and not tied with the hair. You have to remove the glasses and the hat . . . . or so I am told.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
I really hope we can customize certain battle phrases.
You know, stuff like "Go! Fennekin!" and "Your foe is weak! Go, Chespin!"
I wanna be able to personalize that, like "[Player] calls Staryu" (Misty's) or "[Pokemon] stand by for battle!" (Paul's)

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
I hope we can buy jewellery and stuff.

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
I don't think I saw a slot for that. It might come preattached to an outfit though. I know each city/town has a different selection of clothes.

Oh :( oh well. I'm still really pleased we're able to customise our trainers, that's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.