• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trainer Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johno1995

I like the olive colored cargos you can buy in Cyllage City, but they're SHORT and they look like capris >_>

Can anyone confirm if actual-length cargo pants or cargo shorts are available in the game? These "short" cargos just look silly.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Where do you get the wool hats (that's what they're called in Spanish)?
Only found once city selling them.

saldu

I like the olive colored cargos you can buy in Cyllage City, but they're SHORT and they look like capris >_>

Can anyone confirm if actual-length cargo pants or cargo shorts are available in the game? These "short" cargos just look silly.

Where do you get the wool hats (that's what they're called in Spanish)?
Only found once city selling them.

In the city with the cycling track, a NPC in the boutique says something that heavily indicates that every shop has a different inventory each day.
I haven't confirmed this yet, but it makes a lot of sense.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
In the city with the cycling track, a NPC in the boutique says something that heavily indicates that every shop has a different inventory each day.
I haven't confirmed this yet, but it makes a lot of sense.

Oh, yeah; I remember reading that.
I think it does work that way; pretty sure I walked into the same shop yesterday and today, and the clothes were different.
Thanks for the reminder.

johno1995

a member on another forum I am on worked how how to get into the clothes shop in Luminose, you AT LEAST have to do the following

Beat all trainers in the alleyway.
Beat the single and double star restaurants.
Make a PR video.

there could be more, but this is a start

Hmm, do the alley trainers reset? Because I beat Punk Girl Lillian and her Krokorok, and then she reappeared after I defeated the girl who gives out Destiny Knot.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Hmm, do the alley trainers reset? Because I beat Punk Girl Lillian and her Krokorok, and then she reappeared after I defeated the girl who gives out Destiny Knot.

I think they do if you go into north or south boulevard or into a building. I've been doing this fora while now and I think I noticed that.

I also beat the 1 and 2 star restaurants and it still hasn't opened up for me. I've already made a PR video thinger to. I'm going to keep going in case I missed something and i'm going to try not going in buildings, i've made it half way around so far.

Edit: Yeah the people in the alleys reset after a bit of time. And i've completed everything on that list so that's not it. Unless you have to go to all the cafe's and restaurants. I'm at a loss now.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

1. How can you get into the Lumiose's Boutique shop?

2. Was that facial hair thing I saw real, and if so how do you change your facial hair.

3. How do you get to meet the boss in the lost hotel, I think it's relevant here, because the "bouncer" guy said I didn't have the right style.

a member on another forum I am on worked how how to get into the clothes shop in Luminose, you AT LEAST have to do the following

Beat all trainers in the alleyway.
Beat the single and double star restaurants.
Make a PR video.

there could be more, but this is a start

That partially answers my first question, thanks.

johno1995

When it comes to the restaurants, I'm doing a double star restaurant now and it gave me the option for a triple or rotation battle... I'm in the process of a rotation battle, do I have to BOTH options?

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
To everyone wondering how to unlock the boutique in Lumiose City - I haven't done anything from the things mentioned above (restaurants, etc. - just did a PR video) and the boutique opened after I defeated Lumiose's gym.

As for the facial hair/freckles - sadly, I believe it is only temporary for the PR videos.

For the boss thing, I am kind of guessing you'd have to dress in the punk style. I noticed that various clothing items have different backgrounds, which would mean they're from different collections, and when I dress up in some clothes, I get different jingles and sparkles when it shows my trainer. There are probably styles like elegant, cute, etc. Just a guess.

I have a question myself, though - how do you unlock more hairstyles? I saw a girl with ponytails in the PSS. Does it unlock after E4? If so, I'll let you guys know, I am currently on the last badge. Will also try to confirm if you can take your hat off. For people who wondered why there are trainers without hats in the PSS, not sure if that has been mentioned above, but you can change your PSS icon to a different face.

johno1995

To everyone wondering how to unlock the boutique in Lumiose City - I haven't done anything from the things mentioned above (restaurants, etc. - just did a PR video) and the boutique opened after I defeated Lumiose's gym.

As for the facial hair/freckles - sadly, I believe it is only temporary for the PR videos.

For the boss thing, I am kind of guessing you'd have to dress in the punk style. I noticed that various clothing items have different backgrounds, which would mean they're from different collections, and when I dress up in some clothes, I get different jingles and sparkles when it shows my trainer. There are probably styles like elegant, cute, etc. Just a guess.

I have a question myself, though - how do you unlock more hairstyles? I saw a girl with ponytails in the PSS. Does it unlock after E4? If so, I'll let you guys know, I am currently on the last badge. Will also try to confirm if you can take your hat off. For people who wondered why there are trainers without hats in the PSS, not sure if that has been mentioned above, but you can change your PSS icon to a different face.

Huh. I wonder if there's specific clothing/hair requirements then to get to the boutique because I defeated Clemont, made a PR video, and it's still not unlocked ;___;

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
Huh. I wonder if there's specific clothing/hair requirements then to get to the boutique because I defeated Clemont, made a PR video, and it's still not unlocked ;___;

Really? That's weird. I went into the boutique before defeating Clemont - they wouldn't let me in, but after I defeated him, they would. Though, I can't remember if I did anything inbetween of that. Have you tried changing your hair? Or maybe, putting on some clothes from other boutiques?

Crimson_Blazer

1. How can you get into the Lumiose's Boutique shop?

2. Was that facial hair thing I saw real, and if so how do you change your facial hair.

3. How do you get to meet the boss in the lost hotel, I think it's relevant here, because the "bouncer" guy said I didn't have the right style.

That partially answers my first question, thanks.

To talk to the boss, I had a black beanie, hazel eyes, black v-neck, red bag and red shoes (not boots)

RoySceptile

Bakaner
The boss at the Lost Hotel (the place in ruins, right):

You don't have to dress in any specific way.
You have to learn skating moves; talk to all the skaters you see in Lumiose, and they'll teach you moves.

Go back to the bouncer guy, and approach him while skating; he'll say something like "Wow, you're amazing! You have what it takes to meet the boss!" <-- rough translation.

ShiningUmbreon

What do you mean with the alleyway?
I got inside the clothes shop in Luminose and I have not Beaten the single and double star restaurants.

Fishboi

The Last Dandelion
I'm at like the 6th badge, wearing clothes from somewhere else, etc.

Yet still not allowed in the Lumiose City boutique...

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
The boss at the Lost Hotel (the place in ruins, right):

You don't have to dress in any specific way.
You have to learn skating moves; talk to all the skaters you see in Lumiose, and they'll teach you moves.

Go back to the bouncer guy, and approach him while skating; he'll say something like "Wow, you're amazing! You have what it takes to meet the boss!" <-- rough translation.

I'm going to go check this out right now.

I can also confirm that beating the 5th gym doesn't gain you access. Hasn't worked for me either.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
I'm at like the 6th badge, wearing clothes from somewhere else, etc.

Yet still not allowed in the Lumiose City boutique...

omg are you serious? -.- what does a person have to do to enter the shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.